Author Topic: Frasier  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Archangel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Frasier
« on: Dec 01, 2002 at 02:08 PM »
Who else loves Frasier?  It is the funniest sitcom I have ever seen.  Friends comes a very very close second. OK, it's just as funny as Frasier.  I used to follow it on ABC 5 and on Star TV now only on Star TV and most are reruns I've seen before.

Offline RMN

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Re:Frasier
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2002 at 02:52 PM »
Yes, I used to watch Frasier. I think the humor is really witty. Too bad I no longer get to catch it.

Offline espace

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Frasier
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004 at 06:12 PM »
We caught last night's (5/24/04) episode of "Frasier" on Star World. The one where Niles ends up Corkmaster of their wine club (a position Frasier wanted). Good laughs and a song that got stuck with me the whole day.

Hail Corkmaster!
(sung to the tune of Rule Britannia!)

Hail Corkmaster! The Master of the Cork,
he knows which wine goes with fish or pork.

;D
[/color]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004 at 09:28 PM by espace »
Your attitude is your life.
Maximize your options.
Never take anything too seriously.

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. I am an entourage.
  • Liked:
Re: Frasier
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004 at 09:52 PM »
Hah! We have a Frasier thread! :o ;D

Of all the Frasier characters, Frasier is the one that lets me laugh less. I get more giggles from Eddie the dog. Niles is always a hoot. I was tuning into this show on Star World the past Mondays because I saw the episode where Daphne finally learns about Niles' feelings for her. Bitin sa Star World coz they shuffle episodes. :-\

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. I am an entourage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Jun 15, 2004 at 08:25 AM »
I just saw the final episode of Frasier........and that was not the real Eddie!!! The scene were Marty thanks Frasier for everything is my favorite, 'twas very touching...perfect for Father's Day muni-muni. ;D

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #5 on: Sep 06, 2004 at 10:33 AM »
Spent my weekend watching the complete 1st season of Frasier on DVD--excellent stuff, with the episodes featuring Lilith and the fisticuffs between Frasier and Niles truly hilarious. And Eddie is soooo adorable; it was because of Eddie that I started watching Frasier years ago when it first aired on ABC-5.

Unfortunately, ABC-5 treated the show like dirt, constantly changing the days and timeslots until they probably couldn't even locate where they dumped the show in the end. Thank God for DVD sets...3 seasons are out, 8 more to go...

I just saw the final episode of Frasier........and that was not the real Eddie!!!

Moose (the adorable Jack Russell Terrier who played Eddie) is currently enjoying his relaxing "retirement" years, so his son Enzo took over his role in Frasier.
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2004 at 03:58 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #6 on: Jun 28, 2006 at 02:59 PM »
R.I.P. Moose, who played Eddie--Martin Crane's dog who often stole the show when he'd stare endlessly at Frasier--died of old age at his trainer's home last June 22, 2006. He was 16 and half years old.

The Jack Russell terrier played Eddie on Frasier for 10 years, turning over his role to son Enzo during the last few seasons of the show.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,19365,00.html
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2006 at 03:01 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #7 on: Jun 28, 2006 at 07:38 PM »
R.I.P. Moose, who played Eddie--Martin Crane's dog who often stole the show when he'd stare endlessly at Frasier--died of old age at his trainer's home last June 22, 2006. He was 16 and half years old.

Aww...  :'(

My dog's almost that old!

In other Fraiser news, for those watching on StarWorld... Frasier and Roz finally did it.  ;D

This episode aired in the States I think four year ago?
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline SPaCeMaN SPiFF

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jun 28, 2006 at 08:34 PM »
that's an awesome age for a small breed... "my dog skip" was one of those movies that never fails to make me feel sad. i always end up cuddling my dog(s) after that movie.

this news is especially sad for me because i lost 2 dear pets within an 10 month period... aged 9 and 8 respectively.  :-\