Author Topic: Good AV stores in Cebu?  (Read 2188 times)

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Good AV stores in Cebu?
« on: Feb 18, 2013 at 01:07 PM »
I have been assigned to cebu for the next 4 to 6 months. To get my fix, i have actually brought my NMT, HDD, PS3 and xbox360 with me. (Nagulat yung housekeeping personnel nung hotel nung sinervice yung room ko. Entertainment center daw. Lol!)

The thing is, the 29 inch crt TV that the hotel has doesnt quite cut it in displaying my games' graphics... Kahit component connection gamit ko. Im looking at getting a 24 inch led display to resolve this issue. I'll still be bringing it back to manila as it will be used to replace my desktop pc's 17 inch lcd monitor.

So the question is... While we have sights and sounds back in manila, do we have any equivalent av stores here in cebu? Or am i pretty much stuck with what the local department / appliance stores have? And if i am, where is the best place to go? Sm? Robinsons? Ayala?

Reaching out to our cebuano pdvders! :)
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline rhodem24

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Good AV stores in Cebu?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2013 at 01:17 PM »
You can find a lot on any appliance centers in major malls bro. Ayala/SM/Robinson's. And even Cebu Appliance.

Here's their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/cebuappliancecenter?ref=ts&fref=ts

Offline gudspeed

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2013 at 02:37 PM »
Go to Creative Audio Visual Coom'l Corp. They have  Shops  in Banilad and in Parkmall sa 2nd floor. Everytime i go to Cebu ill never miss to dropby their shop. ill told you the best HT demo room i ever seen lalo na yung sa parkmall full lexicon set up with rebel speaker and lahat ng gamit control ng tablet even the curtain and the lights. Tel No. (032)316 2133.
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2013 at 03:27 PM by gudspeed »
Onkyo 805 & Rotel ra 06
Rti A1, A3, Csi A6, Fxi A4
Solo Baric S15L7 w/ Pilyo amp3v2 trany

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #3 on: Feb 19, 2013 at 02:31 AM »
/\
Thanks guys! im staying at Robinsons Summit Circle at Fuente osmena, so the places youve recommended are very accessible from there! ill go on the weekend. :)
Formerly SonOfKratos