Author Topic: Product return experiences?  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Belacqua

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Product return experiences?
« on: Dec 29, 2006 at 12:00 AM »
Hi, I recently ordered from YesAsia.com, and they sent me the wrong item (regular edition instead of limited edition). They won't send the right item unless I send the wrong one back, and will only refund the shipping charges if I send through regular airmail. Knowing the local postal service, there's a high probability that it will never arrive at YesAsia's doorstep, and I end up with neither. Just wondering if anyone here has had the same experience, DVD or otherwise. What did you do? This is the first time I've received the wrong item since I started shopping online, and it's a bit disheartening.

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
Re: Product return experiences?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2006 at 12:39 AM »
Hi! Yesasia is known for sending the wrong items. They sent me incorrect dvds and toys before and I reported it. I was forced to return them and luckily they received it.

They sent me the correct items immediately. I have to pay another set of custom fees though.

8)

Offline Belacqua

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: Product return experiences?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 28, 2007 at 01:56 PM »
Thanks for sharing. I've decided to just keep it, sell it, and buy the version I want from another store. It's risky sending it back through regular mail (I live in the province, and there are lots of buwayas in my city's post office).