Author Topic: ANG PINAKA-HOT NA PINOY BOLD MOVIES  (Read 282142 times)

Offline rse

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ANG PINAKA-HOT NA PINOY BOLD MOVIES
« Reply #30 on: Nov 22, 2007 at 01:20 AM »

I still have the "the full-version" of LIVE SHOW in Original VHS Format from U.S. The reason I'm taking care of this is due to the not-so-good released (read: edited) version of Live Show in DVD and has become a rare item. What were they're thinking?

I bought the original DVD release of Live Show from www.PilipinoSuperstore.com (a while back).  I think it's uncut.  Looking at the new supposedly uncut release on RegalFilms.com, there it says that the running time is 107 mins.  In my DVD it's 111 mins, which is 4 mins longer.

The main difference that I can see is that the new release has some interviews included in the special features.  Mine is barebone release.

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: Nov 23, 2007 at 02:52 PM »
I bought the original DVD release of Live Show from www.PilipinoSuperstore.com (a while back).  I think it's uncut.  Looking at the new supposedly uncut release on RegalFilms.com, there it says that the running time is 107 mins.  In my DVD it's 111 mins, which is 4 mins longer.

The main difference that I can see is that the new release has some interviews included in the special features.  Mine is barebone release.

Good for you if its uncut rse. It's better to have a longer version of the movie in barebone release than an excised version with 'so-so' interviews. Why don't Regal just released a 'definitive' (read: better) version of LIVE SHOW so that we'll all be happy. :) Well, I'm happy na for now with my VHS format. Is the 'Interviews' in the new release worth it? One Interview feature that I believed was worth it is the one in SILIP: DAUGHTERS OF EVE DVD. All the online DVD reviews I've read of this movie were all positive.

Offline Rivalz

• Collector
  • Music is life!
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: Jan 29, 2008 at 10:54 PM »
May I add HIBLA, the kissing scene between Rica and Maui by the river was HOTAH!!!! Nice story too
"God brings men to deep waters not to drown but to cleanse them"

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: Jan 30, 2008 at 01:45 AM »
May I add HIBLA, the kissing scene between Rica and Maui by the river was HOTAH!!!! Nice story too

Of course you may Rivalz, it's a free country. And yes, it's hot. ;D and actually has a "story."  ;)
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2008 at 01:54 AM by thegoodbyeguy »

Offline Rivalz

• Collector
  • Music is life!
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: Feb 02, 2008 at 12:19 AM »
Thanks thegoodbyeguy  ;D

I've seen the English translation of this title which is "INTERTWINED", it sounds more sophisticated and it relates to the plot of the story.  Kaya pa din tapat sa tagalog title  "HIBLA"

"God brings men to deep waters not to drown but to cleanse them"

Offline kabute

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: Feb 05, 2008 at 07:53 AM »
Para po sa akin, ang pinaka mainit na pelikulang pilipino ay ang Alapaap ni Tata Esteban.

Malakas po ang tama sa akin ni bb. Tanya Gomez at ang kanyan mga nag gagandahang parte ng katawan ( Natural Na Kaakit-akit).