Author Topic: will and grace dvd box set  (Read 2371 times)

Offline francodeguzman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
will and grace dvd box set
« on: Aug 17, 2007 at 11:30 PM »
anyone know where i can buy a will and grace dvd box set?

tried amazon and the other popular sites but some don't carry it. while the others, i dont really trust. like in amazon, there's this box set that they say is a fake and that most of the videos doesn't play.

theres one there that seems authentic but its just too expensive.

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2378
Re: will and grace dvd box set
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2007 at 07:55 AM »

tried amazon and the other popular sites but some don't carry it. while the others, i dont really trust. like in amazon, there's this box set that they say is a fake and that most of the videos doesn't play.

theres one there that seems authentic but its just too expensive.

huh...are you sure, your talking about amazon. Where did you hear that there is a fake and disc wont play, In what way? America and other countries are so strict with these kind of things like fakes so I really dont think amazon will risk or get fooled by suppliers like that..So far I get everything (region 1) from amazon. No problems..I also want will and grace and there was a sale one time at amazon that the price went down to  19 to 25 dollar level I think, Anyway im waiting for another sale on this.

Offline purple_jedi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2007 at 01:36 PM »

Hi. I have seasons 1-3 (unopened and pristine condition). No dents or creases on box. I'll sell these for 1,200 each/ boxset. Bought for $30 + 8.25% tax each at Best Buy in the U.S.
I will only let go ONLY as a set. These are part of my collection but I'm letting go since I never continued to buy season 4 and up.
PM me if you're interested
« Last Edit: Aug 18, 2007 at 06:22 PM by purple_jedi »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2007 at 02:49 PM »
huh...are you sure, your talking about amazon. Where did you hear that there is a fake and disc wont play, In what way?

Yes, he's talking about Amazon. Some of the "Amazon Marketplace" sellers are actually selling the region-free pirated Will & Grace Complete Series DVD:

francodeguzman, to my knowledge, the only way to currently purchase an ORIGINAL "Will & Grace: The Complete Series" DVD is from Amazon UK:

The 25-Disc set is currently on sale there for £119.97.

But here's a warning to all collectors of Will & Grace on DVD: No matter what country you buy the original DVDs of this series from, episodes from Seasons Five and Six are NOT the complete episodes, they have 1-2 minutes missing per episode, since the DVD releases contain the syndicated versions of the episodes, not the original broadcast versions. Very annoying!
« Last Edit: Aug 18, 2007 at 02:51 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2378
« Reply #4 on: Aug 19, 2007 at 08:39 AM »
thanks Mr. Hankey. wow did not know that, man have to be careful din pala on those marketplace. Im still waiting sana there will be a sale like buy one take one on the single seasons hehe..