Offline Funktopuss

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
UFC 74
« on: Aug 27, 2007 at 11:22 AM »
there are rumors saying that the ufc is fixed, just like wwe. im not so sure either but a 44year old couture beating a young giant like gonzaga in a one sided match? gonzaga can end this match with just one punch or kick but for almost the match he was in defensive mode, how do you win a championship match this way huh?

and GSP outwrestling and outclassed koscheck a 4-time division champion in wrestling? dont get me wrong,im a big fan of couture and gsp but the match seems a bit strange.

Offline et414

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • its gonna be LEGEN... wait for it... DARY! ;)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
Re: UFC 74
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2007 at 02:11 AM »
are you kidding?! couture broke gonzaga's nose 2min into the 1st round. his nose was spurting blood the whole time and blood was running down the back of his throat.  :o :o :o to gonzaga's credit he did let go of some bombs, iron chin lang and madumi talaga lumaban si couture. personally i don't like how he fights. puros clinch kaya medyo boring.

GSP is a former champ and he didn't get there w/o going through some very good wrestlers like matt hughes & sean sherk. kung sa class lang GSP is a more complete fighter than koscheck. may strategy talaga sya going into a fight.