Author Topic: A-AUDIO Speaker Creations!!!  (Read 1060617 times)

Offline luis

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • DVD Guru
  • All in heaven's time.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: A-AUDIO Speaker Creations!!!
« Reply #6390 on: Apr 06, 2014 at 01:34 PM »
Ang pinaka madaling solution diyan ay kumuha ka ng vacuum cleaner, works all the time bro... ;D

oo nga ano, vacuum cleaner.

ako kasi dati, eletrical tape and pang batak ko.

:)  :)  :)

Offline saolmatt

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6391 on: Apr 07, 2014 at 05:50 PM »
sir ano pin aka high end niyo na floor stander?

Offline diy_master

• Trade Count: (+232)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #6392 on: Apr 08, 2014 at 11:04 AM »
sir ano pin aka high end niyo na floor stander?

Omega. Currently out of stock.

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6393 on: Apr 15, 2014 at 02:26 PM »
Good day to all Pdvd members, Anthony Audio, A-Audio and VOCA users. Its been awhile since I'd posted here and had some conversation with you through forum and PM's. For that quite sometime, I have created more different speaker products in addition to the existing products, it includes Audio Furniture, Parts and Accessories, DIY speaker projects, Kit project and many more. We tied-up and incorporate with other branded speaker manufacturing corporation from low-end to Hi-end. Through this, I can now supply you with an Internal passive crossover and for you to enjoy all your speaker, even branded or China speakers.  Little by little, we're now starting this big project and partnership. We created more showrooms for you to audition. We also created Online Advance Website for all your Speaker needs. You can also reach my product  in 1000 Facebook Business Page. My primary goal is to address all your audio needs. This will all be available in our selected showrooms. I will update you soon regarding all the products and services via Facebook and website.

Anthony

« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2014 at 02:26 PM by diy_master »

Offline praktikal

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 40
« Reply #6394 on: Apr 15, 2014 at 02:37 PM »
^ ok yan master A!

Offline JoeyGS

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let your ears decide!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 181
« Reply #6395 on: Apr 15, 2014 at 03:27 PM »
Anthony, why not talk to Mark Audio.  They can sell you OEM drivers to which you can put your name on.  Or you can also use their name in the drivers.  Then, you can design your own boxes and kits to harness the potential of their drivers.  What's nice about the Mark Audio drivers is that they are widebanders/fullrangers without the need for cross-overs which makes it more affordable to the masses.  They have several size/models to which you can design into any type of speaker (bookshelf, horn, floorstander, etc.)

A few of our PDVD brothers including me have tried the Mark Audio drivers and are very satisfied.

Visit their website and you can see their OEM section.

Good day to all Pdvd members, Anthony Audio, A-Audio and VOCA users. Its been awhile since I'd posted here and had some conversation with you through forum and PM's. For that quite sometime, I have created more different speaker products in addition to the existing products, it includes Audio Furniture, Parts and Accessories, DIY speaker projects, Kit project and many more. We tied-up and incorporate with other branded speaker manufacturing corporation from low-end to Hi-end. Through this, I can now supply you with an Internal passive crossover and for you to enjoy all your speaker, even branded or China speakers.  Little by little, we're now starting this big project and partnership. We created more showrooms for you to audition. We also created Online Advance Website for all your Speaker needs. You can also reach my product  in 1000 Facebook Business Page. My primary goal is to address all your audio needs. This will all be available in our selected showrooms. I will update you soon regarding all the products and services via Facebook and website.

Anthony

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6396 on: Apr 15, 2014 at 04:51 PM »
Anthony, why not talk to Mark Audio.  They can sell you OEM drivers to which you can put your name on.  Or you can also use their name in the drivers.  Then, you can design your own boxes and kits to harness the potential of their drivers.  What's nice about the Mark Audio drivers is that they are widebanders/fullrangers without the need for cross-overs which makes it more affordable to the masses.  They have several size/models to which you can design into any type of speaker (bookshelf, horn, floorstander, etc.)

A few of our PDVD brothers including me have tried the Mark Audio drivers and are very satisfied.

I will consider your suggestion, Sir. Thank you!

Offline mbtorn

• Trade Count: (+169)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 75
« Reply #6397 on: Apr 15, 2014 at 05:37 PM »

Uy puede!...magiging Mark Anthony Audio ;D ;D ;D

Offline praktikal

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 40
« Reply #6398 on: Apr 15, 2014 at 05:42 PM »
ang lupit nyan kasi mahilig sa biblical names si master baka magiging Anthony Mark Audio.

Offline blue_123

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • smell the flowers
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #6399 on: Apr 15, 2014 at 05:50 PM »
More power to you Anthony!

Offline shoktongxxx

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 80
« Reply #6400 on: Apr 15, 2014 at 06:16 PM »
ayos! congrats master A. ;)

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6401 on: Apr 16, 2014 at 03:35 PM »
BLUETOOTH PORTABLE SPEAKER

-->GLOSSY BLACK TEXTURED PAINT FROM INDONESIA
-->DUAL 8" FULLRANGE SPEAKER 100 WATTS RMS
-->USB, SD, FM TUNING, AUX INPUT, BLUETOOTH, 2 MIC INPUT
-->HXWXD -- 30" X 9.5" X 8.5"

GOOD FOR CONDOS, SMALL LISTENING AREA, CONFERENCE/MEETING UP TO 100 PERSONS CAPACITY

Offline DTNS

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 242
« Reply #6402 on: Apr 16, 2014 at 07:45 PM »

nice! btw, are those high-level speaker inputs?
Acer | Samsung | Harman Kardon | GoldenEar | NAD | Emotiva | SVS | iFi | Grado

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6403 on: Apr 16, 2014 at 08:43 PM »
nice! btw, are those high-level speaker inputs?

Sub out pang hi pass.

Offline DTNS

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 242
« Reply #6404 on: Apr 16, 2014 at 08:49 PM »
Sub out pang hi pass.

galing. btw, how much is this?
Acer | Samsung | Harman Kardon | GoldenEar | NAD | Emotiva | SVS | iFi | Grado

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6405 on: Apr 16, 2014 at 10:04 PM »
galing. btw, how much is this?

PM sent sir.

Offline ronaldo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6406 on: Apr 18, 2014 at 01:57 PM »
Good day sir Anthony, I'm just a newly registered member on this site. Just want to know if existing pa po yung showroom nyo sa paranaque. may mga budget bookshelf speakers pa po ba on display. many thanks po, God Bless and more power sa AAudio!!!

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6407 on: Apr 18, 2014 at 11:44 PM »
Good day sir Anthony, I'm just a newly registered member on this site. Just want to know if existing pa po yung showroom nyo sa paranaque. may mga budget bookshelf speakers pa po ba on display. many thanks po, God Bless and more power sa AAudio!!!

Sa makati na po ang showroom. Sa taas ng Pharaoh. Penthouse Mismo. Look for MR. Campos. Yung sa paranaque personal showroom ko nalang po, pero if ever natuloy inventory sale ng Genesis 2 na set speaker. Dito po ang audition sa paranaque.
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2014 at 01:02 AM by diy_master »

Offline reenoip

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6408 on: Apr 19, 2014 at 06:06 AM »
Good Day Master Anthony at mga Pdvd Members tanong ko lang kung anong a-audio bookshelf speaker ang magandang ipartner sa pilyo sub yung pwede kong ituloy ng 5.2 or 7.2 setup.. 80/20 for music/movies.. plano ko ngayon 2.1 setup lang muna tapos paunti unti magdadagdag ako hanggang sa makumpleto.. ang mga nasa listahan ko omega, genesis,  titus at philippians ano kaya ang magandang set? salamat sa mga magsa-suggest..

Offline ronaldo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6409 on: Apr 19, 2014 at 08:57 AM »
Many thanks po sa info Sir Anthony!!

Offline asus

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #6410 on: Apr 19, 2014 at 09:03 AM »
Good Day Master Anthony at mga Pdvd Members tanong ko lang kung anong a-audio bookshelf speaker ang magandang ipartner sa pilyo sub yung pwede kong ituloy ng 5.2 or 7.2 setup.. 80/20 for music/movies.. plano ko ngayon 2.1 setup lang muna tapos paunti unti magdadagdag ako hanggang sa makumpleto.. ang mga nasa listahan ko omega, genesis,  titus at philippians ano kaya ang magandang set? salamat sa mga magsa-suggest..
get the philippians

Offline geriboy

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #6411 on: Apr 19, 2014 at 09:11 AM »

sa mga nakalista, yung philippians pa lang ang napakinggan ko (sa las pinas "branch" nila). I suggest the philippians floorstander speakers :D mas nagustuhan ko yung floorstander than the bookshelf speakers po. :D
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2014 at 09:31 AM by geriboy »

Offline shoktongxxx

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 80
« Reply #6412 on: Apr 19, 2014 at 09:54 AM »
sa akin naman yung Omega, yun lang kasi meron ako eh..although yung Titus ko pina convert ko sa Omega ver2. ;)

Offline rochie

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #6413 on: Apr 19, 2014 at 10:36 AM »

sa listahan mo titus lang ang hindi ko napakinggan ng matagal,for me Omega pa din hands down ang pinaka ok sa kanila kaso hindi na ata gumagawa si Master A niyan because of lack of parts specially the speaker driver pati tweeter,sa current available lineup Philippians ang ok kung gagamit ka ng sub like what you've said, book shelf ok na, right now im using proac clone also made by master A and pilyo sub with pioneer woofer for my HT, konting timpla lang para ok, at kung gagamit ka naman ng AVR meron naman auto calibration mostly yung mga avr ngayon kahit yung pinakamababang model

Offline geriboy

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #6414 on: Apr 19, 2014 at 10:36 AM »
oh, I remember the titus speakers, eto nga pala yung una kong a-audio speakers. mas gusto ko yung philippians floorstanders compared with the titus bookshelf speakers. :)

Offline reenoip

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6415 on: Apr 19, 2014 at 08:13 PM »
salamat po sa mga nagsuggest talaga palang mabilis umaksyon ang pdvd members.. hehe.. btw kung philippians ang kukunin ko bagay kaya sya ipartner sa amp4.5v2 o sa amp5 ok na din?.. balak ko kasi kung sakaling kumuha ako ng receiver yung may mga pre out ng front center at surround para hindi masyadong mag init yung receiver lalo na pag nakikinig ako ng music o kaya nanonood ng concert.. tia..

sa listahan mo titus lang ang hindi ko napakinggan ng matagal,for me Omega pa din hands down ang pinaka ok sa kanila kaso hindi na ata gumagawa si Master A niyan because of lack of parts specially the speaker driver pati tweeter,sa current available lineup Philippians ang ok kung gagamit ka ng sub like what you've said, book shelf ok na, right now im using proac clone also made by master A and pilyo sub with pioneer woofer for my HT, konting timpla lang para ok, at kung gagamit ka naman ng AVR meron naman auto calibration mostly yung mga avr ngayon kahit yung pinakamababang model

abang abang na lang muna ako ng 2nd hand na omega.. kung sakali naman hindi makakita philippians na siguro ako gaya ng sabi niyo.. for sure naman kahit ano kunin ko na a-audio maganda sound quality.. :)  anu pala yung proac clone mo sir bs o fs?.. sa sub parehas tayo pioneer din gamit ko with amp4v2.. :)

oh, I remember the titus speakers, eto nga pala yung una kong a-audio speakers. mas gusto ko yung philippians floorstanders compared with the titus bookshelf speakers. :)

pero kung philippians bs at titus bs ano po ang pipiliin mo sir?

sa akin naman yung Omega, yun lang kasi meron ako eh..although yung Titus ko pina convert ko sa Omega ver2. ;)

kamusta naman po titus mo sir na pinaconvert mo sa omega 2 sir malaki ba improvement? tsaka bs po ba o fs?

Offline psi

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #6416 on: Apr 19, 2014 at 11:15 PM »
Peepz.... I would like to ask if you could suggest a pair of front speaker and center for my yamaha RX V340....yung gawa ni master A....  im more on watching movies yung budget meal lang po...... pang small room lang... im currently using the stock speakers and sub that goes with the RX V340.... TIA

Offline geriboy

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #6417 on: Apr 20, 2014 at 07:16 AM »
...pero kung philippians bs at titus bs ano po ang pipiliin mo sir?

hmm, I might go with the philippians bookshelf speakers po. maybe I wasn't able to appreciate the titus BS that I had before because hindi nag-match yung mga audio gears ko.

i am not sure rin if sir anthony is still making the titus bookshelf speakers, medyo matagal na rin yung model na ito.

as suggested by the other members, mag-audition po kayo ng mga iba't ibang speakers, and matching ng audio gears is an important part sa pag-setup. :)

Offline klipsch

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #6418 on: Apr 20, 2014 at 07:54 AM »
Any feedback for the Ezekiel line? Specifically looking at the Floorstanders. Salamat po.

Offline jfkyrie30

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6419 on: Apr 22, 2014 at 07:27 AM »
paid my order of a bookshelf... waiting mode..
for this wonderful creation will come here in leyte. ;-)