Author Topic: boldest movie of a non-bold actress  (Read 53335 times)

Offline DickChaning

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
boldest movie of a non-bold actress
« on: Oct 07, 2007 at 04:50 AM »
can anyone name the boldest movie of a non-bold star?
all I can think of is alice dixon's breasts exposure (with nipple covers >:() in her Dyesebel movie and i think charito solis became the first filipina actress to do a topless scene in Igorata.

i was also surprised nung nagbreasts exposure si ruffa g in the remake of pinakamagandang hayop.
« Last Edit: Oct 07, 2007 at 07:49 AM by DickChaning »

Offline keating

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: boldest movie of a non-bold actress
« Reply #1 on: Oct 07, 2007 at 11:17 AM »
Alice Dixson swimming topless on the screen was a bit disappointment because of the stocking on her breasts....still it was awesome. She's the most gorgeous Dyesebel that appeared on screen.
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2007 at 08:46 PM by keating »

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #2 on: Oct 07, 2007 at 01:20 PM »
Michelle Aldana in Sigurista. (valid?  ::)

Valid or not, this is one of the, if not the best bed scenes I've ever seen in a Pinoy film. Especially the "sword fight".  :D 

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Oct 07, 2007 at 01:23 PM »
Pinoy stars and character actors should take a hint with their european German, French and Norwegian actors and even Japanese who don't mind frontal nudities in their films.   ;D  (Holywood likewise.except for a few)  Charito Solis has shown the way in Igorota about half a century ago, and we still remain prudes.  Now don't give that excuse about being a catholic country.  Spain, our mother country,  is and I think she has more film nudes from non-bold stars as well as a divorce law.  ;D 

And what's wrong with those so called bold stars that viva is showcasing in their DVD releases.   And the males?  What are they hiding? Are they afraid to show their little Asian weenies? You have plenty of those in many European and US films. Uncircumcised pa.  The handsome Peter Sarsgaard was in fact proud of his tiny penis exposed in the movie Kinsey with Liam Neeson.  One of the few US films with frontal nudes from non-bold stars.  Same with Eating Out and Dreamers.  Come on.  Just bring it all out, my goodness.   ;D  These local studios are giving the word "bold" a bad name.   ;D
« Last Edit: Oct 07, 2007 at 01:40 PM by av_phile1 »

Offline yamota

• Collector
  • Digging deeper
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Oct 07, 2007 at 02:12 PM »
I'm all for beautiful young actresses going full frontal, but I would have to say no on the penis exposure. The less penis there are on screen the better. Can I get an Amen?!  ;D

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Oct 07, 2007 at 02:35 PM »
Well, I could agree with that, except that gays and girls will feel discriminated.  ;D

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Oct 08, 2007 at 02:01 AM »

Judy Ann Santos as the titular character SABEL, anyone? :)

Offline Blade

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Oct 08, 2007 at 08:47 AM »
jessa zaragosa in a film with joko diaz...
 ::)

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #8 on: Oct 08, 2007 at 12:49 PM »

Valid na valid! Especially when Joko was about to conquer Mount Zaragosa. Whew! Thats was a steep lick..este...climb.  :D

Offline Blondie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Man wants to be a king, to gain anything....
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Oct 08, 2007 at 01:09 PM »
How about the movie of Sunshine Cruz with jay Manalo.... :o

Offline ricracer

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Oct 08, 2007 at 03:11 PM »
In the hey deys of the ST/TF movies era, the quickest way to stardom was to go topless.  That's why we had the chance to get a glimpse at the half-naked bodies of Ruffa Gutierrez, Jessa Zaragosa, Assunta de Rossi, Rica Peralejo, AJ Abayari, Maricar de Mesa, Cristina Gonzales, Ina Raymundo, Maricel Morales, Leah Orosa, Lara Morena, Raven Villanueva, Mylene Dizon to name a few decent actresses who went bold.  And boy, we all had memorable puberty during those days. =)

But since SM Cinemas banned R18 movies,  this genre eventually faded away and the path to stardom is now the FHMs, Maxims and UNOs (more conservative poses for these girls).  If the ST trend continued, just imagine Christine Reyes, Angel Locsin, Ehra and Michelle Madrigal, Katrina Halili, Marian Rivera and those celebrity contest winners from 2 and 7 going bold.   

;)

Offline DickChaning

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Oct 08, 2007 at 10:25 PM »
In the hey deys of the ST/TF movies era, the quickest way to stardom was to go topless.  That's why we had the chance to get a glimpse at the half-naked bodies of Ruffa Gutierrez, Jessa Zaragosa, Assunta de Rossi, Rica Peralejo, AJ Abayari, Maricar de Mesa, Cristina Gonzales, Ina Raymundo, Maricel Morales, Leah Orosa, Lara Morena, Raven Villanueva, Mylene Dizon to name a few decent actresses who went bold.  And boy, we all had memorable puberty during those days. =)

But since SM Cinemas banned R18 movies,  this genre eventually faded away and the path to stardom is now the FHMs, Maxims and UNOs (more conservative poses for these girls).  If the ST trend continued, just imagine Christine Reyes, Angel Locsin, Ehra and Michelle Madrigal, Katrina Halili, Marian Rivera and those celebrity contest winners from 2 and 7 going bold.   

bold genre is still alive pero puro straight to video na lang but im thinking if just one of those girls you mentioned ay pumayag magtopless im thinking the rest would follow.

Did anjanette abayari ever went bold? alam ko sexy lang ang image nya but i think she never went nude.

although jessa zaragoza  did not really show much skin in her movies, with the exception of Masamang Damo with joko diaz, she was considered a bold star during that time. natatandaan ko pa na nagattempted suicide sya noong araw because of a nude scene in a bold movie she did that was never released. this was before she became famous sa singing career nya.

i was thinking among the lines of regine tolentino who surprsngly did a wet look and a brief topless scene in her exercise video.

Offline yamota

• Collector
  • Digging deeper
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Oct 09, 2007 at 09:27 PM »
I think the boldest Kristine Hermosa ever went was a bathing suit scene in that movie she did with Aga Muhlach a few years ago. But I'll take it! :P

Offline sosy_high

• Collector
  • Missing you...
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Oct 10, 2007 at 08:58 PM »
Alessandra De Rossi in Azucena...pwede ba?hahaha!

Offline keating

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Oct 12, 2007 at 09:32 PM »
I remember Cristina Gonzales because every week she has a movie coming up during the early 90's.  ;D

Offline polio8vaccine

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Oct 15, 2007 at 06:29 PM »
Alicia Alonzo had a breasts and butt exposure in Eddie Romero's "Mad Doctor of Blood Island"

Offline yamota

• Collector
  • Digging deeper
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Oct 15, 2007 at 10:04 PM »
Speaking of the great Eddie Romero, I remember Alona Alegre had a scene in "Black Mama White Mama" where she's naked and being tortured by Vic Diaz. In the same movie. there's a scene where Lotis Key is taking a shower naked with other equally naked inmates.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #17 on: Oct 15, 2007 at 11:30 PM »
I remember Cristina Gonzales because every week she has a movie coming up during the early 90's.  ;D

Ang Katawan Ni Sofia is my all-time #1 on my "Bad Movies I Love" list. I'm really angry that a friend borrowed my copy and insists he returned it, when I'm positive he didn't.  >:(
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: Oct 18, 2007 at 02:30 AM »
Alicia Alonzo had a breasts and butt exposure in Eddie Romero's "Mad Doctor of Blood Island"

Really? Nice info. One of the 'Blood' series 'yan a. Love to watch all those series.

Offline DickChaning

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Oct 21, 2007 at 04:57 PM »
I heard that Armida Siguion Reyna had a breast exposure in a movie with Nora Aunor. Does anyone know the title?