Entertainment > Pinoy Entertainment

boldest movie of a non-bold actress

<< < (4/4)

polio8vaccine:
Alicia Alonzo had a breasts and butt exposure in Eddie Romero's "Mad Doctor of Blood Island"

yamota:
Speaking of the great Eddie Romero, I remember Alona Alegre had a scene in "Black Mama White Mama" where she's naked and being tortured by Vic Diaz. In the same movie. there's a scene where Lotis Key is taking a shower naked with other equally naked inmates.

Mr. Hankey:

--- Quote from: keating on Oct 12, 2007 at 09:32 PM ---I remember Cristina Gonzales because every week she has a movie coming up during the early 90's.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Ang Katawan Ni Sofia is my all-time #1 on my "Bad Movies I Love" list. I'm really angry that a friend borrowed my copy and insists he returned it, when I'm positive he didn't.  >:(

thegoodbyeguy:

--- Quote from: polio8vaccine on Oct 15, 2007 at 06:29 PM ---Alicia Alonzo had a breasts and butt exposure in Eddie Romero's "Mad Doctor of Blood Island"

--- End quote ---

Really? Nice info. One of the 'Blood' series 'yan a. Love to watch all those series.

DickChaning:
I heard that Armida Siguion Reyna had a breast exposure in a movie with Nora Aunor. Does anyone know the title?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version