Author Topic: NAD Integrated Amplifier Speaks-out  (Read 164354 times)

Offline Dday

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
NAD Integrated Amplifier Speaks-out
« on: Jan 03, 2008 at 04:52 PM »
NEWSLETTER.:

NAD C315BEE Integrated Amplifier
Hifi News Yearbook 2007
By: Ken Kessler

"NAD blew all and sundry away with the C315BEE - not just a successor to the flippin' 3020 but hopefully the vanguard of a new level of performance for entry-level hardware. Indeed, with no hesitation, I think it deserves to win every Product of the Year award available to a two-channel component."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its design may have passed on decades ago, but the spirit of the legendary 3020 integrated amp lives on in this nouveau NAD
Tested by Ken Kessler

Every time NAD launches a budget integrated amplifier, it bills it as "the new NAD 3020". The 3020 was, probably, the most successful entry level integrate amp of all-time. It started more Brits on the hi-fi path than anything after Rogers or Leak, and swung US tastes from AM/FM receivers into integrateds. Thus it�s no surprise NAD wants the world to regard the NAD C315BEE as the heir to that particular throne. But to crown it "the NAD 3020 of the Noughties" is to insult the C315BEE, which is better in every way imaginable, including value.

A JADED HISTORY LESSON
Numbers show that the NAD 3020 may be the best-selling integrated amplifier in hi-fi history. NAD's founder, Marty Borish, believes they sold 1.3 million units; of those, 500,000 were sold in Great Britain. Certainly it was the most successful product in the UK at the time, from its 1978 introduction at $69.99, and it transformed what was then just another hi-fi company originally called "New Acoustic Dimension", into one of the most influential brands of the 1980s and 1990s. And the phenomenon started here, in the UK.

"NAD's amp is like a fine crystal goblet that also does justice to Red Bull"

In my humble opinion, quite how a gutless amplifier like the NAD 3020 became the Heinz Ketchup of audio is easy to understand. When it was launched, the UK market was in the thrall of the press, which consisted of malleable journalists who would swallow any hype thrown at them. Equally, NAD was distributed by Hi-Fi Markets, a then-omnipotent aggregate of independent retailers. Between them, the timing was as perfect as the iPod's.

Reality was quite different. The sound quality of the NAD 3020 wasn't "superior" to far better budget amps from Trio, Marantz, or Sansui. Instead, it was different simply by virtue of being innocuous even without NAD's "soft clipping" in play. As a result, it sounded euphonic next to far more accurate rivals, softer even than aged valves amps.

Its input sockets were feeble and easy to snap off, the buttons had a habit of flying across the room, but the scribblers worshipped the 3020 as a stepping-stone along the path to the more costly Linn-Naim system. In 2007, because people have such a weak grasp of history, the lowly NAD 3020 still commands the $70 or so on eBay.

BEE IN HIS BONNET

NAD's Director of Advanced Development Bjorn Erik Edvardsen (whose initials have cursed the C315BEE with a silly model number) couldn't avoid having the 3020 in the back of his mind when faced with the challenge of designing a new super-budget-amp. According to NAD, his brief included the need to maintain the same performance specification as our more expensive amplifiers while removing cost.

Greg Stidsen, Director of Product Development, explains that, While we had to make some compromises compared to the C325BEE CMOS input switching instead of reed relay, simplified PowerDrive circuit, etc the basic performance under most conditions is equal. What remains is terrifyingly good: even the C325BEE had better watch its ass.

NOT THE NAD 3020
Fed by the Marantz CD12/DA12 CD player via Kimber cables, with Yter delivering the signal to PMC DB1+, Sonus faber Guarneri or Rogers LS3/5A speaker systems, the C315BEE's performance continually surprised and enchanted, especially the way it caressed the LS3/5As. Two characteristics marked this stand-out performance, the most obvious being its real-world power. It could make the LS3/5As crack, but best of all, it could genuinely access the full range of the Guarneri. This is no mean feat: I've heard far costlier, more powerful amplifiers fail to drive the Italian masterwork.

When fed Keb Mo's For What It's Worth, the richness and attack of the bass had the same substance I expect of and experienced not long before with massive Krells. While there's no substitute for wattage, the NAD certainly has the right stuff for normal rooms, through probably any speaker in its price class. IT was only when hammering the Guarneris that power became an issue.

I am not saying that NAD had defied all reason and come up with a dreadnought of an amplifier for under $200, able to massacre 6000-plus powerhouses.

Close scrutiny reveals a slight restraint in the absolute dynamic swings, the lowest reaches of the bass will not cause the room to quake and massive drums will reveal its absolute limits. But neither is it so painfully obvious at same listening levels as to undermine the way this amplifier excels at its price level.

Far more important is the other characteristic that turned me into a champion of this amplifier: a mid-band so lifelike that the textures of vocals, its intimations of warmth, a sort of realistic sibilance presented in the correct context so authentic that even the LS3/5As could not embarrass it. Gravel-throated Johnny Cash at San Quentin, singing with his crystal-clear-voiced wife June Carter Cash, benefited from the amplifier's ability to retain their voices characteristics even in tandem, as tricky a situation to resolve as any in music playback. To confirm this, I pulled out Lou Rawls duets with Dianne Reeves, and Louis Armstrong with Ella Fitzgerald to see if these juxtapositions enjoyed the same respectful handling. And so they did: perfect balance.

TIME FOR THE CRUNCH
Forgive my use of politically incorrect stereotypes, but one might posit that most $180 amps end up with students or those newly added to the work force, not ordinarily fans of lounge-style vocals. The good news? The C315 fears no genre. From Prince to Velvet Revolver to the White Stripes, the NAD could deliver hot transients and the requisite crunch. Headroom? In abundance, provide you use the C315 with real-world speaker loads. While there are occasional hints of top-end restraint shades of the accursed 3020 the C315 is rarely less than commanding.

Which is, I suppose, a back-handed compliment. Saying that a system can resolve Rage Against the Machine is like saying you have a fine crystal goblet that also does justice to Red Bull. An area where the old 3020 won the hearts of many was the way it rarely sounded putridly, teeth-jarringly bad. Boring, weak, cloudy perhaps. But it never exactly drove you from the room, probably because it was so bland: it's hard to object violently to a meringue. The C315 possesses this same ability to seem continuous euphonic, but not by acting like the audio equivalent of air-brushing out zits from a photo. The C315 does not obscure textures, dynamics, tonal hues. It does not homogenize.

Witness Mountain's Masters of War (Big Rack Records), a US import by Leslie West's still-active powerhouse band, almost 40 years on. West has delivered the weirdest Bob Dylan homage yet, everything from acoustic blues to HM interpretations of Dylans early protest classics. The set's varying textures, including fuzz-tone guitar and the sort of electro-acoustic picking used by Jimmy Page during Led Zep's quieter moments, serve up stunning contrasts that attests to the C315's speed, clarity, coherence and attack four qualities missing from its over-rated antecedent.

AXE-WIELDING GRACE
West is possibly the most underrated guitarist of the rock era, remembered mainly for the riff from Mississippi Queen. His mastery of everything from raw blues to heavy metal to intricate finger-picking warrants placement alongside Randy California and Jeff Beck. He swings from delicate to thunderous, subtle to in-yer-face, within a single phrase. The NAD took his axe-wielding in its stride, sliding from cool-to-hot, mellow-to-acidic, with utter grace.

Best of all, it captured the rasp of West�s anguished vocals, which I first heard live in 1966 when he was with the Vagrants. It bears a rawness possessed by the most tormented of bluesmen, powerful enough to rival an amplified instrument. The NAD dared not contain it.

Amusingly, the dumbest number on the CD Corky Laing's drum-and-vocal "Like a Rolling Stone" is possibly the best demo track: the NAD keeps the rap-like delivery of the lyrics perfectly separated from the taut, dry percussion. Even more revealing of the NAD's merits, via this track, is the spatial presentation, deeper, wider and more "real" than any soundstage the 3020 ever attempted to re-recreate.

It's this which makes the C315BEE so rewarding, in true high-end form. It allows the listener to get inside the music, involved with an intimacy denied to most components of sub-$200 price tags. For some, detail is of the utmost importance, for others tonal neutrality. And if you adore mono, then soundstage recreative means little. But when you hear how "big" the C315BEE can sound dimensions rather than mere level you will appreciate how its performance defies its price.

What else would I like to see? An "SE" version, with IEC mains socket and NAD's phono stage built in, for, say $249. And what would that do? Probably destroy the market for all amps south of $500. But, damn, suddenly there would be hordes of very happy, fiscally-challenged music lovers out there.

HI-FI NEWS VERDICT
The C315BEE is a mind-boggling bargain, in real terms costing as little as one-third the price of its ancestor, the screamingly over-rated NAD 3020. Furthermore, the C315 unlike a NAD 3020 in your wildest dreams will drive BBC LS3/5As to serious listening levels. That makes it one helluva "budget" amplifier. So do what I'm doing: buy one even if you don't need it. You never can tell when it might come in handy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI-FI NEWS LAB REPORT
If NAD�s evergreen budget amplifiers have always punched well above their weight, then this little C315BEE model both floats like a butterfly and stings like a prehistoric hornet. Sure enough the 40W rating is twice the 20W specification of its 3020 forefather, but it actually achieves closer to 2x50W/8ohm in practice, rising to 2x75W into 4ohm. But these are not massive figures and certainly not sufficient to quality Ken�s subjective impressions.

The fact that the C315BEE sounds rather louder and more capable than perhaps it should is tied directly to the substantial increase in power output achieved under momentary or dynamic conditions. Over the 10msec period used in our tests(equivalent to 10 cycles of a 1kHz sinewave), the C315BEE delivered a full 2x120W/8ohm, representing a +3.8dB uplift in power at less than 1% distortion. This increased still further to 215W and 260W into lower 4ohm and 2ohm loads, respectively. The amplifier features some very sensitive protection circuitry that shuts it down into loads below 2ohm, for fear of driving an accidental short-circuit.

So where does the transition from the �continuous� secondary winding of the power transformer to the higher voltage secondary take place? This is clearly illustrated by the distortion versus power output graph (below, left) which shows an abrupt drop in distortion from 0.016% to 0.008% at about 34W/2ohm (blue infill). This would be at about 8V or 4A into this load. In practice, the C315BEE has a momentary current maximum of about 11.5A <1% THD � not bad for a �mere� 40-watter!

Naturally, there�s more to a proficient amplifier than a healthy dynamic headroom. Fortunately, the C315BEE also benefits from a consistently low distortion (<0.009% from 20Hz-20Hz) and a very wide 94dB A-wtd S/N ratio. The amplifier�s 0.038ohm output impedance is low enough but, as Keith revealed in our headphone tests last month, the 68ohm source impedance of its �phone socket� will be too high for low impedance designs.

In this instance, the frequency response of the amplifier is also influenced by the buffering, and therefore, the position of the volume control. At 12 o�clock, the response is utterly flat from 20Hz-100kHz, but at both 10 o�clock and 3 o�clock there�s a mild HF roll-off amounting to some -1.3dB at 100kHz. The impact within the audio band is very mild, but it might be audible, albeit indirectly with CD players that kick-out high levels of ultrasonic noise.

As an aside, I am bound to point out that the C315BEE is equipped with a �standby� power switch. However, as there�s no difference in its 22W power consumption whether in �standby mode� or switched on an idling, I�d either leave it on or switch it off altogether from the back. Incidentally power consumption increases to 185W and its rated 40W output which is not terribly efficient by modern standards.

Offline kn89

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: NAD Integrated Amplifier Speaks-out
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2008 at 05:45 PM »
Any comments po sa mga members with gifted ears to this NAD entry level.   :)

Its price is very affordable. Php14000 ea. Less discount pa! :o

This could be a good to start an audio system. Ano kaya recommended na speaker para dito? Anyone?

Please help.

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2008 at 07:26 PM »
I'm currently looking at the C325BEE myself ;D

Offline Dday

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 2008 at 10:19 AM »
Hi!

You can visit and audition NAD C325BEE to our dealers:

1. Sights & Sounds - 4th level, Shangrila Mall, Pasig City. Tel. 634-1789
2. Spectra AV Center - Ground Floor, Park Square 1, Ayala Center, Makati City. Tel. 818-5493
3. HiFi Lounge Enterprise - 4th floor, Festival Mall, Alabang. Tel. 842-8133
4. Watt HiFi - Basement, Makati Cinema Square, Makati City. Tel. 811-1883

or you can visit our showroom at:

HiFi Plus Asia, Inc., Paragon Tower, #531 A. Flores St., Ermita, Manila. Tel. (632) 5263831

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #4 on: Jan 04, 2008 at 10:22 AM »
Any comments po sa mga members with gifted ears to this NAD entry level.   :)

Its price is very affordable. Php14000 ea. Less discount pa! :o

This could be a good to start an audio system. Ano kaya recommended na speaker para dito? Anyone?

Please help.

is your price quote for the above posted c315bee or for the c325bee?

----

@dday,

sir, whats the msrp for the c315bee?

reviews ok but it doesnt have the ff: features -
remote control
soft-clipping
pre-out/main-in
"clamp"

how does it handle speakers with specified 4ohm impedance?

tnx and more power for 2008!

Offline ATJr.

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jan 04, 2008 at 11:46 AM »

here is what they say:

The fact that the C315BEE sounds rather louder and more capable than perhaps it should is tied directly to the substantial increase in power output achieved under momentary or dynamic conditions. Over the 10msec period used in our tests(equivalent to 10 cycles of a 1kHz sinewave), the C315BEE delivered a full 2x120W/8ohm, representing a +3.8dB uplift in power at less than 1% distortion. This increased still further to 215W and 260W into lower 4ohm and 2ohm loads, respectively. The amplifier features some very sensitive protection circuitry that shuts it down into loads below 2ohm, for fear of driving an accidental short-circuit.

« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2008 at 11:52 AM by TonyT »
That's OK, you can like or dislike anything you choose. That's the wonderful thing about the freedom

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Jan 05, 2008 at 05:21 PM »
tnx tonyt.

im quite familiar with nad specs, and had used nad amps before but with 8ohm impedance speakers. if driven a bit hard, i noticed on my previous c320bee- it gets on the very warm/abit hot. though this might be considered normal, i wonder if it has anything to do with most nad amps specs of 230v/50z rating.

i have a 4ohm impedance speaker now and i believe nad amps can drive it, just not comfy with amps easily getting hot.

i wana know if anybody has firsthand user experience regarding new nad amps driving 4ohm impedance speakers.

cheers!

Offline BigBert-2

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 11:24 AM »
Dday,

Meron na po ba rito yong NAD C355BEE  ? how much kaya ? Kindly PM me pls.

oweidah,

Bro, I'm no expert or guru but I think gears with 50Hz frequency rating will be driven a little bit hotter than its normal since our local power providers only supplies 60Hz. Noticed also as an O&M guy that gears with this rating has shorter life compared to the gears which has 60Hz rating. This is just my observation.

Cheers

Offline ATJr.

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 01:45 PM »
i wana know if anybody has firsthand user experience regarding new nad amps driving 4ohm impedance speakers.

do not be too concerned, as long as you listen sensibly, if you know what i mean, then you can use those 4 ohm speakers...

fyi, speaker nominal rating in ohms is only true at just one frequency, it becomes capacitive or inductive depending on frequency, an 8ohm speaker for example,  can be 4 ohm at one frequency then 100ohm at others, be not afraid, just do not drive your amp to clipping, and make sure that your amp gets adequate ventillation....
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2008 at 01:51 PM by TonyT »
That's OK, you can like or dislike anything you choose. That's the wonderful thing about the freedom

Offline poypoy

• Apprentice
  • Hi, kumusta na mo!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #9 on: Jan 06, 2008 at 04:21 PM »
just purchased c325bee last week,burn in period pa lang,all i can say is wow! great imaging and clarity and bass is tight,i hear details i never heard before in my previous amp.
alrhino@

Offline allan1836

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Jan 07, 2008 at 08:36 AM »
is your price quote for the above posted c315bee or for the c325bee?

----

@dday,

sir, whats the msrp for the c315bee?

reviews ok but it doesnt have the ff: features -
remote control
soft-clipping
pre-out/main-in
"clamp"

tnx and more power for 2008!

Sir dday,
Same as oweidah, ask ko lang kung ang quote price is for the 315 or 325?

Kung the price is for the 315, seems a bit high if it's $180 msrp in the US. I believe the "real" world price or "street" price should be much lower even.
May we know the percent discount sir. Tnx   :)

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Jan 07, 2008 at 11:44 AM »
Dday,

Meron na po ba rito yong NAD C355BEE  ? how much kaya ? Kindly PM me pls.

oweidah,

Bro, I'm no expert or guru but I think gears with 50Hz frequency rating will be driven a little bit hotter than its normal since our local power providers only supplies 60Hz. Noticed also as an O&M guy that gears with this rating has shorter life compared to the gears which has 60Hz rating. This is just my observation.

Cheers

do not be too concerned, as long as you listen sensibly, if you know what i mean, then you can use those 4 ohm speakers...

fyi, speaker nominal rating in ohms is only true at just one frequency, it becomes capacitive or inductive depending on frequency, an 8ohm speaker for example,  can be 4 ohm at one frequency then 100ohm at others, be not afraid, just do not drive your amp to clipping, and make sure that your amp gets adequate ventillation....

tnx for your replies sirs!

i've been a longtime nad amp user (3020,304,310,320,320bee) and all were rated 230v/50hz. i've also noticed that they run abit warmer/hotter than other similar SS amps esp when driven around the 12oclock volume setting. the "heat" issue/feedback was also the reason i didnt push thru getting the nad752 and 753?- the manufacturer even added fan for cooling purposes...
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2008 at 09:29 PM by oweidah »

Offline ATJr.

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Jan 08, 2008 at 05:06 AM »
i've been a longtime nad amp user (3020,304,310,320,320bee) and all were rated 230v/50hz. i've also noticed that they run abit warmer/hotter than other similar SS amps esp when driven around the 12oclock volume setting. the "heat" issue/feedback was also the reason i didnt push thru getting the nad752 and 753?- the manufacturer even added fan for cooling purposes...

maximum heating of the SS amps occur at 1/3 of rated power, so going past that, the amp actually cools down...... ;D

as i said, it is not the the generation of heat that is issue, it rather how that heat is disposed of, having ample cooling space around the amp helps a lot, having a fan is even better...

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Jan 08, 2008 at 12:33 PM »

maximum heating of the SS amps occur at 1/3 of rated power, so going past that, the amp actually cools down...... ;D

as i said, it is not the the generation of heat that is issue, it rather how that heat is disposed of, having ample cooling space around the amp helps a lot, having a fan is even better...

tnx sir tonyt. very reassuring.

gamitin ko sana sa HT yung ss amp. (i think) bumigay yun isang t-amp ko used to drive 4ohm floorstanders. the t-amp still works but pag loud passages nag-skip/no sound then resumes again.

Offline BigBert-2

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Jan 08, 2008 at 02:41 PM »
Sir Dday,

Tama ba ito? yong bagong NAD-C355BEE ay parang 60Hz na as seen sa website nila. Good news ito sa mga nagbabalak bumili nito pero dapat 220V din ang power input nya. Hehehe
http://nadelectronics.com/products/hifi-amplifiers/C355BEE-Stereo-Integrated-Amplifier/images
http://nadelectronics.com/image.php?x=154
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2008 at 02:42 PM by BigBert-2 »

Offline nesty

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Jan 08, 2008 at 09:52 PM »
Sir Dday,

Tama ba ito? yong bagong NAD-C355BEE ay parang 60Hz na as seen sa website nila. Good news ito sa mga nagbabalak bumili nito pero dapat 220V din ang power input nya. Hehehe
http://nadelectronics.com/products/hifi-amplifiers/C355BEE-Stereo-Integrated-Amplifier/images
http://nadelectronics.com/image.php?x=154

parang bagong labas pa lang ito upgrade version ng 352. Looks promising..

Macdon, try mo audition din ito 80W para sa new speakers mo.

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Jan 09, 2008 at 12:56 AM »
Mukang Pwede sir Nesty ;D

Would the new C355BEE be replacing the C352? They have the same 80wpc kasi eh. If so, would the 355 be more expensive than the current 352?

Offline nesty

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Jan 09, 2008 at 07:29 AM »
Mukang Pwede sir Nesty ;D

Would the new C355BEE be replacing the C352? They have the same 80wpc kasi eh. If so, would the 355 be more expensive than the current 352?

Based from NAD website looks like this is an improvement from 352.

Macdon, pag na audition mo feedback ka sa sq at price. thanks ;D

Offline Dday

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: Jan 09, 2008 at 12:27 PM »
Sir Big Bert-2,
Tentative mga mid this year pa arrival ng C355. ;)

Sir allan1836,
Here are the srp of the following NAD Integrated amp.
C315BEE - Php.14000
C325BEE - Php.18000

Offline main_man04

• Collector
  • live life to the fullest and die happy...
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Jan 09, 2008 at 04:38 PM »
NAD c325bee user here! so far so good... happy and contented... NAD rules... ;D ;D ;D
[img width=468 height=97]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd317

Offline ASuL

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Jan 11, 2008 at 03:51 PM »
what would a good match for the following NAS amps:

C315BEE
C325BEE

kaya ba B&W 602 S3

Offline kt

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Jan 11, 2008 at 05:00 PM »
^judel musta! ayos yan 602!

Offline ches

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Jan 15, 2008 at 07:33 PM »
what would a good match for the following NAS amps:

C315BEE
C325BEE

kaya ba B&W 602 S3

I think the nad352 will be more suitable for the 602, para may headroom for power.

Offline kn89

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: Jan 16, 2008 at 10:21 AM »
I think the nad352 will be more suitable for the 602, para may headroom for power.
Yup. I agree to Sir Ches. NAD C542 will give life to the B&W dm602. :D

Offline ches

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: Jan 16, 2008 at 11:53 AM »
hi kn89 nad c542 cd player yon ah :)

Offline ASuL

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: Jan 16, 2008 at 12:58 PM »
what about the 601 kaya na ba ng nad 325bee?

budget constraints din kasi

Offline kn89

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: Jan 16, 2008 at 02:47 PM »
hi kn89 nad c542 cd player yon ah :)

sori, nagkamali po! ito rin kasi ang gamit kong cd player para sa nad c352 ko eh!

Cheers!

;D

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Jan 17, 2008 at 12:23 PM »
what about the 601 kaya na ba ng nad 325bee?

budget constraints din kasi

owned 601s2 (88db) before easily driven by nad c320bee predecessor of the c325bee. even my 602s2 (90db) with 7.5inch mid/woofer kayang-kaya...

Offline titan

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #28 on: Jan 18, 2008 at 12:05 AM »
Also have Nad 320bee. Planning to get a BADA 2 channel power amp. Ok lang ba i- pait ito?

Offline demented_

• Apprentice
  • http://dementedguy.wordpress.com
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: Jan 21, 2008 at 12:27 PM »
OK ba ang NAD sa Whaferdale 9.1 FS, WHT Center and Rear/Surround Speakers?