Author Topic: Soundbar Speakers  (Read 131545 times)

Offline mhacman

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 129
Re: Soundbar Speakers
« Reply #150 on: Jan 27, 2016 at 06:16 PM »
Guys anyone here owns this?

https://www.avforums.com/threads/sony-ht-rt5-any-reviews-or-does-anyone-have.1976283/

Inquired in Sony Store 28k Cash. The rear speakers will solve the surround concerns on soundbars.

hi, sir.

are the wireless rear speakers battery powered?  where's the location of the Sony Store?  TIA =)

Offline Dgame12345

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #151 on: Jan 28, 2016 at 09:00 PM »
Just recently got a soundbar, anu po ba best connection po, using hdmi or optical po ba?

Offline mccoy26

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #152 on: Jan 29, 2016 at 04:54 PM »
hi, sir.

are the wireless rear speakers battery powered?  where's the location of the Sony Store?  TIA =)

nope it has a power cable.Trinoma.

Offline jhong200

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #153 on: Apr 03, 2016 at 06:45 AM »
Pa suggest po ako soundbar to pair for my tv 48h6400. Budget ~12k

Offline calvin3teri

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #154 on: Jun 02, 2016 at 12:07 AM »
ok ba yung jbl sb150?

Offline gutierrez

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Addict
  • I'm a llamas!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #155 on: Jun 02, 2016 at 07:51 AM »
Okay yun jbl 450

Offline calvin3teri

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #156 on: Jun 02, 2016 at 06:22 PM »
Okay yun jbl 450

jbl sb150 lang kasi budget ko e hehe

Offline esr101

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #157 on: Jun 02, 2016 at 06:41 PM »
If you just want to improve the sound of your tv, it's okay. I heard it and did not wow me. I prefer the pioneer sb23w over it's jbl counterpart. If you have the budget you might want to consider it. Cost probable 3x than sb150.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Offline calvin3teri

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #158 on: Jun 03, 2016 at 03:38 PM »
If you just want to improve the sound of your tv, it's okay. I heard it and did not wow me. I prefer the pioneer sb23w over it's jbl counterpart. If you have the budget you might want to consider it. Cost probable 3x than sb150.

Thanks for the reply =)

Offline watson's box

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #159 on: Jun 21, 2016 at 09:04 PM »
Anyone here tried the polkaudio n1 soundbar? Looking for a nice but cheap speakers. Gonna use it for movies.

Offline CaptainKidd

• Collector
  • Nice to meet yah!
  • Liked:
« Reply #160 on: Jul 08, 2016 at 08:20 AM »
I've been meaning to get a nice soundbar for watching movies as well.  Mahina yung sound coming from my TV especially movies.  Can't even understand most of the conversations.  Anyone knows where I can audition soundbars for a small condo apartment? 

Online paolorenzo

• Trade Count: (+684)
  • DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #161 on: Jul 08, 2016 at 08:54 AM »
Na-inspire ako kay xgh0st12x.  I really wanted to improve on my TVs speakers (myView).  His post suddenly reminded me that Sound Base is the better option, rather than Sound Bar.  Wala na masyado nag carry nang Sound Base locally, so I turned to Amazon.  I found this fantastic deal for only $54.49 (tax included).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P3E78MG/

Hopefully it arrives in the next 6 weeks.  Will keep you updated.  I plan to plug in my TV's headphone jack out, into the Line in of the Sound Base.  That way, the TV speakers get muted automatically.  I actually plan to split the headphone out to 2.  One goes into the Sound Base for regular viewing, and the other into my wireless headphone base for late night viewing.

Offline watson's box

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #162 on: Jul 08, 2016 at 01:09 PM »
I've been meaning to get a nice soundbar for watching movies as well.  Mahina yung sound coming from my TV especially movies.  Can't even understand most of the conversations.  Anyone knows where I can audition soundbars for a small condo apartment? 

Most appliance stores (SM, Robinsons, Ansons) carry some sort of sound bar in their stores. You can also try the local A/V specialty shops. There are alot of options depending on your budget and needs. Quality soundbars range from 10k to more than 90k depending on the model. You can also try sound bases too but these have a fewer models in our market as compared to soundbars. I myself got recently a sound base though I was originally looking for a sound bar. I was able to get a Yamaha SRT-1000 for a good price but of course this is not available locally.
« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2016 at 01:13 PM by watson's box »

Offline CaptainKidd

• Collector
  • Nice to meet yah!
  • Liked:
« Reply #163 on: Jul 09, 2016 at 08:31 AM »
I'm actually considering a soundbar so I can mount it on the wall together with my TV to save some space yet still get to enjoy great audio video.  Apartment's a bit on the small size.  ;)

Offline watson's box

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #164 on: Jul 10, 2016 at 11:22 AM »
I'm actually considering a soundbar so I can mount it on the wall together with my TV to save some space yet still get to enjoy great audio video.  Apartment's a bit on the small size.  ;)

You can try Polkaudio or JBL. They have certain models that aren't too expensive. If you have a bigger budget, you can also try Yamaha for their unique sound projectors or the other more expensive brands like Focal audio. Bose also carries a small sound bar system, Cinemate 15 which has a subwoofer. The  best thing to do is to try them out an see which one you will like as they all have different flavors of sound.

Offline SiCkBoY

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #165 on: Jul 10, 2016 at 11:32 AM »
How about JBL SB150? Di ko lang alam length ng soundbard kaya di ko mabili. Available in Lazada.

Offline watson's box

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #166 on: Jul 10, 2016 at 08:05 PM »
How about JBL SB150? Di ko lang alam length ng soundbard kaya di ko mabili. Available in Lazada.

I still haven't auditioned this one but personally my preference is either Polkaudio or Yamaha. The best thing to do is to read reviews and audition them yourself. JBL I think can be found in some appliance stores in malls.

Offline Dgame12345

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #167 on: Jul 10, 2016 at 09:36 PM »

If you have a little more budget i recommend jbl sb 400 . It has a deeper bass... Saka mas ma appreciate mo sya specially watching movies :)

Offline CaptainKidd

• Collector
  • Nice to meet yah!
  • Liked:
« Reply #168 on: Jul 11, 2016 at 11:33 AM »

If you have a little more budget i recommend jbl sb 400 . It has a deeper bass... Saka mas ma appreciate mo sya specially watching movies :)

Saw it on Lazada as well, the jbl sb150.  wala pa 10k.  Really have to audition this one if movie conversations are clear.  :) 

Offline jas

• Trade Count: (+425)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1227
« Reply #169 on: Jul 11, 2016 at 11:42 AM »
^ If you want to audition JBL products, they have a store in SM Megamall Cyberzone. :) 

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #170 on: Jul 11, 2016 at 08:51 PM »
Na-inspire ako kay xgh0st12x.  I really wanted to improve on my TVs speakers (myView).  His post suddenly reminded me that Sound Base is the better option, rather than Sound Bar.  Wala na masyado nag carry nang Sound Base locally, so I turned to Amazon.  I found this fantastic deal for only $54.49 (tax included).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P3E78MG/

Hopefully it arrives in the next 6 weeks.  Will keep you updated.  I plan to plug in my TV's headphone jack out, into the Line in of the Sound Base.  That way, the TV speakers get muted automatically.  I actually plan to split the headphone out to 2.  One goes into the Sound Base for regular viewing, and the other into my wireless headphone base for late night viewing.

uy the item looks bang for the buck! please post your feedback and actual pics of your setup, sir! :)
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #171 on: Jul 12, 2016 at 07:46 AM »
Sayang bro. Sana pala nakisabay na rin ako sayo sa order mo ng Sound Base.

Offline indiosbravos2002

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #172 on: Jul 13, 2016 at 03:29 AM »
JBL SB150 in Lazada is around 7.4-7.6k depending on the supplier.  The subwoofer though is so-so to mediocre.  Maliit at manipis masyado.  Hindi ramdam ang bass.  The SB250 is alot better.  There is a big price difference of 5k though.

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #173 on: Jul 14, 2016 at 11:19 PM »
JBL SB150 in Lazada is around 7.4-7.6k depending on the supplier.  The subwoofer though is so-so to mediocre.  Maliit at manipis masyado.  Hindi ramdam ang bass.  The SB250 is alot better.  There is a big price difference of 5k though.
I auditioned it sa Megamall, and you're right. Kulang na kulang ang bass.

Offline watson's box

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #174 on: Jul 15, 2016 at 09:53 PM »
I auditioned it sa Megamall, and you're right. Kulang na kulang ang bass.

Sir I recommend you try to audition ung mga polk soundbars. Also if you are open to sound bases, there's one by Cambridge Audio (tv2 and tv5)

Offline nerveblocker

• Trade Count: (+98)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • DTS-HD Master Audio!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 247
« Reply #175 on: Aug 04, 2016 at 04:29 PM »
Ordered the JBL SB100 from Lazada and costs P5939. My mom will be using it for her TV as the internal speakers of the TV has static in bassy scenes. I surmise the speakers are busted already. I have an extra AR 10" active sub which I plan to attach to the soundbar.

Good thing about the soundbar is that it can learn the volume and mute buttons of the TVs remote. My mom is non techie so she can use only the TV remote to control both the TV and the soundbar volume. 

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #176 on: Aug 11, 2016 at 09:40 AM »
Ordered the JBL SB100 from Lazada and costs P5939. My mom will be using it for her TV as the internal speakers of the TV has static in bassy scenes. I surmise the speakers are busted already. I have an extra AR 10" active sub which I plan to attach to the soundbar.

Good thing about the soundbar is that it can learn the volume and mute buttons of the TVs remote. My mom is non techie so she can use only the TV remote to control both the TV and the soundbar volume.
Kaso mas maganda pa sound ng Creative SBS E2400 mo kesa dito.

Nag improve ba significantly when paired with an active sub?

Offline johnnybravo

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #177 on: Aug 30, 2016 at 04:43 PM »
Any feedback from Cambridge Audio TV2 or TV5 users here? I'm also looking at this soundbase to replace my old HTIB.

Offline Pipo_1925

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 98
« Reply #178 on: Nov 07, 2016 at 01:30 AM »
May naka try na sa inyo nung sembrandt na sound bar from kimstore? Ok ba siya na para lumakas lang tunog ng tv or pang ps4? 2900php lang kasi

Offline TobyStark

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #179 on: Nov 07, 2016 at 06:31 PM »
You may want to try this. Just saw it today @ lazada. looks like this is louder

http://www.lazada.com.ph/ace-bt-k008-surround-sound-home-theater-soundbar-withbluetoothblack-8024153.html

Please feedback on performance if you decide to purchae  :) ;)