Author Topic: ANG PINAKA-MEMORABLE TV SITCOMS (JANUARY 13, 2008)  (Read 26848 times)

Offline gearhead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ANG PINAKA-MEMORABLE TV SITCOMS (JANUARY 13, 2008)
« Reply #60 on: Jan 22, 2008 at 01:26 PM »
i think it was my first time to see michael de mesa in "it's a deal"... and so all along i thought that he was really gay.  ;D
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline tripleDot

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: Jan 22, 2008 at 02:23 PM »
Cafeteria Aroma, since page 1, for the lights of me, I cannot remember this.  Eto ba yung kasama si Leo Martinez?  I remember this Leo M. sit-com na lagi kong inaabang, kaya lang di ko matandaan yung title... tumatanda na rin ako.   ;D

Gusto ko sana isama yung Mongolian Barbecue (Mr. Surlie? and Leo Martinez as some congressman) but I think it doesn't fit the sit-com criteria.

Offline siriusblack

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: Jan 22, 2008 at 03:15 PM »
Cafeteria Aroma, since page 1, for the lights of me, I cannot remember this.  Eto ba yung kasama si Leo Martinez?  I remember this Leo M. sit-com na lagi kong inaabang, kaya lang di ko matandaan yung title... tumatanda na rin ako.   ;D

Gusto ko sana isama yung Mongolian Barbecue (Mr. Surlie? and Leo Martinez as some congressman) but I think it doesn't fit the sit-com criteria.

I don't think Leo M. was in the cast.  I remember Miniong Villegas, Ben Tisoy, Rudy Manlapas and that there was a guitarist named Manok. 

it's Mr. Shooli.
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2008 at 03:23 PM by siriusblack »
Lord, help me prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me !!

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: Jan 23, 2008 at 01:31 PM »

I even watched the movie version at the theatres.

I believe the title is: DINO, ABANGAN ANG SUSUNOD NA...... I remember watching this on Regal Presents (Monday nights) before.

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: Jan 23, 2008 at 01:36 PM »
i think it was my first time to see michael de mesa in "it's a deal"... and so all along i thought that he was really gay.  ;D

Michael De Mesa and Ronaldo Valdez are very convincing as gays in the movies. :D The last time I saw Michael as gay was in UNA KANG NAGING AKIN as Dawn's bestfriend.

Offline keating

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: Jan 25, 2008 at 09:38 AM »
Panalo 'to! Aside from the sofa plastic, I remember her character calling Laser Discs as Laser Dicks!

They also cleverly spoofed the home video of the Webb family practicing their golf swings. Anjo, Noel and Joji discussing something completely unrelated to golf but swinging away. Classic! Any of you guys remember the actress/model who played the family lawyer?

Even the line of Carmi Martin as the sexpot in ABANGAN ANG SUSUNOD NA KABANATA was a classic............"Mabuhey!"

The one that I can't forget also when she said........"me shooting pa ako with Pekwe Gallaga mamaya gabi!"  ;D

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: Jan 30, 2008 at 10:24 PM »

I also remember in ABANGAN that religion was not spared in satirizing an individual or a religious figure for that matter. Jennifer Sevilla calling a fictional religious character as Pope John Paul McCartney. Just a recollection.