Author Topic: Toshiba 37" C3500 anyone who owns this? care to share your experience..  (Read 18993 times)

Offline GioSpike

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • "It's showtime!"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
@lirpa_esor,

Pang-PS3... to give you more choices...

Posted from another forum,
http://pinoydvd.com/board/index.php?topic=81148.msg851541#msg851541
Just purchased a CV500 from sights and sound and I think it really has the best pic quality for the ps3(main reason why I got the unit), The panasonic, also from Sights and sound, however runs pass this unit in terms of DVD/Blu-Ray quality.

SPECIAL MENTION TOWARDS THE SERVICES OF SIGHTS AND SOUNDS

Vic, has probably the best service, beating your average retail chain store, If I compare this guy's service to an HDTV allow me to say this much. He has the quickest response time and a blur free after sales service(everything is clear,nothing hidden). Allow me to add that the guy delivers the deepest blacks I've seen in this kind of business.

Thanks vic!

Carlo

Offline lirpa_esor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
thanks sir ^_^

Offline takumi_san

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
guys question lang, can anyone give feedbacks when using ps3 with this lcd? planning to get one this week and im torn between this and 37" samsung 37a450 (but its priced way off). im also considering getting full hd 32"a550 but i am concerned about its small size.

TIA

using it in PS3 is good. Nice colors, graphics, everything provided you have the correct settings. Got this 2months ago from sights and sounds, and until now i'm still amazed of how it looks and the way it produces the picture. Plus it is 37". for me, it produces enough brightness so that your eyes won't get stressed. just my 2cents.;)

Offline e_none

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • --mangyan man kami--
  • Liked:
guys nawala bigla sound ng unit ko pero ok naman video. hindi rin naman nakamute. any idea kung anu sira?
H5360/onkyo607/pv80/ps3/7.1/WDTv...