Author Topic: SkyCable HD  (Read 745682 times)

Offline luis

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • DVD Guru
  • All in heaven's time.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: SkyCable HD
« Reply #1920 on: Feb 26, 2015 at 11:35 AM »
tingin ko malabo yung digibox only then swap card. kasi alam ko skycable registers the serial of the box plus the card to let you gain access...

ill try to confirm

+1  :)

Offline disturbed

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Music as a Weapon
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #1921 on: Feb 26, 2015 at 11:46 AM »
any comments dun sa bundle na 1299 na broadband with cable ba un?

Offline larokulit

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1922 on: Feb 26, 2015 at 12:04 PM »
+1 sa pairing ng digibox and smartcard.
Naexperience namin to first-hand when the Skycable installer/tech upgraded our SD digibox with a HD one.
He tested the connection and there was signal for 5 minutes then it got the E84 message. He called up the Skycable support and was told the connection was disconnected due to serial number mismatch. Then they registered the new serial number and the connection was activated.
DIY fan...

Offline Kier

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1923 on: Feb 26, 2015 at 08:30 PM »
You can, afaik. You can even bring your card to your friends house and use your card in his digibox, assuming you are both in dual def plan. When your friend is subscribed to 549 and yours is 1999. Yung plan mo and gagana sa box nya. And yung channels mo ang mapapanood nyo. Its very easy to take the card out of the digibox.

Offline backdraft

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #1924 on: Feb 26, 2015 at 09:09 PM »
^ it will not work

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #1925 on: Feb 28, 2015 at 11:21 AM »

I had two extensions digital cable box for my Skycable HD... I recently signed up for their broadband and now one of my digital skycable box does not work anymore :(

After several attempts, it is still busted...

By any chance, does anyone know of a compatible signal amp booster for the digital signals thru Skycable's HD service?

Offline disturbed

• DVD Guru
  • Music as a Weapon
  • Liked:
« Reply #1926 on: Mar 05, 2015 at 10:16 AM »
I had two extensions digital cable box for my Skycable HD... I recently signed up for their broadband and now one of my digital skycable box does not work anymore :(

After several attempts, it is still busted...

By any chance, does anyone know of a compatible signal amp booster for the digital signals thru Skycable's HD service?

how is the broadband service sir? what speed did you get?

Offline egzbuen

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1927 on: Mar 05, 2015 at 02:17 PM »
how is the broadband service sir? what speed did you get?

I'm currently with Sky's 3mbps. Though I haven't been fully utilized it as I have yet to move in to my new home, every time I am there and test its speed, I consistently get 2.7 to 2.9 mpbs via speedtest.net.   

Offline disturbed

• DVD Guru
  • Music as a Weapon
  • Liked:
« Reply #1928 on: Mar 05, 2015 at 02:52 PM »
I'm currently with Sky's 3mbps. Though I haven't been fully utilized it as I have yet to move in to my new home, every time I am there and test its speed, I consistently get 2.7 to 2.9 mpbs via speedtest.net.   

Thank you for the reply it is really helpful..hopefully consistent ito..me capping ba sa Sky?

Offline larokulit

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1929 on: Mar 06, 2015 at 09:17 AM »
^Last time I inquired, may cap din except yung higher plans nila.
DIY fan...

Offline jjjeronimo

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1211
« Reply #1930 on: Mar 06, 2015 at 02:06 PM »
^sabi dati throttled ang torrents sa Sky.  Totoo ba ito?

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #1931 on: Mar 07, 2015 at 03:41 AM »
im also on the 3mbps 999 a month plan. consistent nga yung speeds. satisfied for online gaming and havent experienced any caps yet.

I +0rr3n+, however probably not as heavy as some of us here.
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline halvert

• DVD Guru
  • kiss me you fool!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 470
« Reply #1932 on: Mar 07, 2015 at 12:59 PM »
Good news for subscribers in sucat, Paranaque! I complained that my hd digibox always hangs or freezes. They replaced the digibox and when i also told them that we didn't get jeepney tv and cnn hd, they climbed up to the main cable and fixed it! Yehey!

Offline halvert

• DVD Guru
  • kiss me you fool!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1933 on: Mar 07, 2015 at 02:12 PM »
Also, check out channel  244, aquarium channel hd

Offline daytripper91

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1934 on: Mar 09, 2015 at 08:23 PM »
Hi Guys,

I just recently bought LG 49U850.  For some reason, the digibox stopped working.  Here are its behaviours:

1.) When HDMI cable is connected from the digibox to the TV and you turn the digibox on, it will just show the "Sky Cable" screen then it would go black.  The LED would be stuck to "1 _" display and it would not show "Good".

2.) When I disconnected the HDMI from the TV and turn the digibox on, I can hear the digibox is working since there is speaker connected from the digibox (audio out).  When I tried to plug in the HDMI cable back to the TV, a.) the screen will immediately freeze (this is what's happening 90% of the time) b.) it would work but when I tried to change channels or just wait for sometime, the screen would still freeze.

3.) When I connect it to an old tv (Ganzkhlar LCD), it would work again.

A technician went by this morning and tried a different digibox (same model) but same behaviors manifested.

Offline usbslave

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1935 on: Mar 09, 2015 at 08:51 PM »
Pacheck mo main line katulad ng ginawa kay boss halvert. Ganyan din case ko, naka ilang digibox nko. Yun pala main line ang culprit. It's either linisin nila o palitan yung connector s main. Hth

Offline usbslave

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1936 on: Mar 09, 2015 at 08:53 PM »
From sucat din ako. May aquarium hd channel din kmi. Sabi ko sa mga bata, di na tayo bibili ng aquarium. Hehehe

Offline halvert

• DVD Guru
  • kiss me you fool!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1937 on: Mar 09, 2015 at 10:35 PM »
di ko rin alam ang solusyon sa problem ni daytripper91...baka nga may kailangan akyatin sa poste.

meanwhile, masaya ako at akala ko may problema sa sucat area kaya wala akong jeepney tv at CNN HD.

yung aquarium tv, ok nga na replacement sa aquarium. wala pang hassle sa paglinis... kaso pag matagal na ako manood, na-ji-jingle ako! :)

Offline larokulit

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1938 on: Mar 10, 2015 at 10:39 AM »
Hi Guys,

I just recently bought LG 49U850.  For some reason, the digibox stopped working.  Here are its behaviours:

1.) When HDMI cable is connected from the digibox to the TV and you turn the digibox on, it will just show the "Sky Cable" screen then it would go black.  The LED would be stuck to "1 _" display and it would not show "Good".

2.) When I disconnected the HDMI from the TV and turn the digibox on, I can hear the digibox is working since there is speaker connected from the digibox (audio out).  When I tried to plug in the HDMI cable back to the TV, a.) the screen will immediately freeze (this is what's happening 90% of the time) b.) it would work but when I tried to change channels or just wait for sometime, the screen would still freeze.

A technician went by this morning and tried a different digibox (same model) but same behaviors manifested.

Bro, I assume na try nyo nang palitan yung HDMI cable -- please try if that hasn't been done yet.

Another thing to try is to play around with the audio or video output sa digibox menu. Meron yata dun yung 1080i, 720p, 480p, etc.
DIY fan...

Offline usbslave

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1939 on: Mar 10, 2015 at 07:16 PM »
Hi Guys,

Suggestion lang para magamit mo muna for the meantime habang hinihintay mo yung replacement. Kung may component output ang HD Box mo, gamitin mo muna. Pag gumana ibig sabihin may problema talaga ang HDMI terminal ng box mo. Then kung napalitan ng yung HD box mo at nag freeze pa din, paayos mo na yung terminal sa poste. Ako kasi since 2008 subscriber, pag check sa poste eh need na palitan yung terminal (di ko alam ang tawag don pero eto yung makikita mo sa dulo ng poste na maraming nakasaksak na cable) HTH

Offline v1n5anity

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1940 on: Mar 10, 2015 at 08:13 PM »
don't know if it was mentioned here before nakita ko pa sa FB pero I'm really enjoying HGTV on channel 246. It was my lola's favorite channel sa Canada nung buhay pa siya. It's also on SD sa channel 88. Glad it's free. Sana di lang promo hehe.

Offline backdraft

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #1941 on: Mar 10, 2015 at 08:24 PM »
Badtrip tong CNN HD ko sa extension box kung hindi no video, na freeze madalas at stutter. Weird kasi sa main box no problem. Inalis ko na yung Isolator ganun pa din.

Wala ba problem CNN HD nyo?

Offline usbslave

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1942 on: Mar 10, 2015 at 08:44 PM »
V1n5anity tanong ko lang ano plan mo? Start sa Plan 999 lang ata free hgtv

Offline usbslave

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1943 on: Mar 10, 2015 at 08:52 PM »
Backdraft saan ka nag splitter? Baka sa extension k nag splitter? Try mo sa labas mag splitter. Nangyari nkc minsan sakin yan

Offline v1n5anity

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1944 on: Mar 10, 2015 at 09:06 PM »
V1n5anity tanong ko lang ano plan mo? Start sa Plan 999 lang ata free hgtv

pangit nga plan ko, gusto ko babaan. I have SkyCable Gold (1,100); HD Power Pack (899) which includes HD channels from 164-176; 181; 193, 194 and yung Channel M na Korean tsaka lately lang yung free ch. 246. I'm also paying for CI HD na ch. 203 for P20 and 1 additional HD Box for P250 kaya monthly bill ko is P2157  :'( . tuwing ittry kong asikasuhin pagresearch ng mas mababang plan tinatamad ako kasi parang di complete ang information sa mismong website nila when it comes to channel lineups. Nasasayangan din ako sa plan ko which I've had for years na kasi di ko rin naman pinapanood ibang channels.

Offline backdraft

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #1945 on: Mar 10, 2015 at 09:45 PM »
Backdraft saan ka nag splitter? Baka sa extension k nag splitter? Try mo sa labas mag splitter. Nangyari nkc minsan sakin yan

sa main line nag splitter mismo yung tech ng sky. before naman walang problemang ganito

Offline usbslave

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1946 on: Mar 10, 2015 at 10:46 PM »
Tawag ka sa sky, hd box muna concern mo. Pag dating ng technician pa check mo rin yung poste kung saan naka connect yung cable mo. Baka need palitan yung naka saksak sa terminal

Offline usbslave

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1947 on: Mar 10, 2015 at 10:56 PM »
v1n5anity ang laki nga ng bill mo monthly. Kung years ka ng subscriber tapos na lock in period except kung less than 18 months pa lang ang extension mo under lock in ka pa. Tyaga lang pag tingin sa website. May plan 299, 549 at 999 may mga hd channels. Mag add k n lng ng channels then after a month pa alis mo pag ayaw mo na. Di ko lng alam kung anong plan ka pwedeng mag downgrade.

Offline v1n5anity

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1948 on: Mar 11, 2015 at 10:00 PM »
v1n5anity ang laki nga ng bill mo monthly. Kung years ka ng subscriber tapos na lock in period except kung less than 18 months pa lang ang extension mo under lock in ka pa. Tyaga lang pag tingin sa website. May plan 299, 549 at 999 may mga hd channels. Mag add k n lng ng channels then after a month pa alis mo pag ayaw mo na. Di ko lng alam kung anong plan ka pwedeng mag downgrade.

I finally did it! ;D This afternoon I downgraded to Dual Def 999. Never been more happier & I can't believe I didn't do this dati pa. Imagine ang savings ko sana kung dati ko pa ginawa. Galing ng plan na to because it has ALL the SD channels that we watch. Wala na kong dinagdag. HD lang dinagdag ko which was NBA Premium HD which is SOOOOO overpriced @ P350 at ala carte pa yun. I retained CI HD which is only P20 (ala carte). Nagulat ako may mga HD channels siyang kasama na hindi naka-indicate sa site ng Sky at sa sinabi ng agent like E! HD; Aquarium Channel HD tsaka hindi nawala ang ch 176 which is Fox Sports 3 HD na dapat daw di kasama at sabi pa ng agent na di rin available yun as ala carte & only part of their package (not that I watch it kasi mas ok pa ata yung Fox Sports 1 or 2).

Weird lang yung mas higher Dual Def plans kasi yun pa yung walang ANC & DZMM Teleradyo.

Offline halvert

• DVD Guru
  • kiss me you fool!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1949 on: Mar 12, 2015 at 02:20 AM »
Pag nag sky select ba ako ng channel, pwedeng isang digibox lang? Kasi nag-subscribe ako ng tcm for the living room tv, pati yung extension meron, so billed din ako