Author Topic: Encantadia DVDs  (Read 8691 times)

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 216
Encantadia DVDs
« on: Jul 21, 2008 at 03:47 PM »
Has anyone got the complete 12 volume set already? A friend is having some issues with disc 1, the dialog becomes soft and almost disappears while the music stays on a consistent volume on some episodes.

Has anyone experienced this? We're sending this as a gift to one of our friends in the U.S. and would really appreciate any feedback on whether these are "bad" discs that should be replaced.

Offline lee1009

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Encantadia DVDs
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25, 2009 at 08:36 PM »
I have the complete set and watched all of the 12 DVDs recently. So far no issues with the audio and video, it just so happened the the special feature on disc one is included in the rest, and the dvd has no subtitles as well.

Offline munky

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • DVD Addict
  • who's who?
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 10:52 PM »
Encatadia DVDs went down to P199. I will purchase sana this dvd but the funny thing is no Volume 1 available. I went to four different video stores in Megamall and Shangrila pero wala talaga.

Still world peace

Offline mister_angst

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 2010 at 03:39 PM »
i've been to various record stores na rin in gh, mega, shang, galleria, makati but i can't find encantadia disc 1.  i have all 2-12.  i want sana to watch it before the sequel comes out.  anyone knows where i can grab a copy?  thanks
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2010 at 03:40 PM by mister_angst »