Author Topic: Astro V-Mall: All DVD Companies on sale right now (Until October 12)  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Just a quick heads up that I passed by Astro V-Mall yesterday and noticed a sale in the V-Mall lobby again, in front of the Astrovision shop. Warner, Magna and Viva titles included.

I didn't notice anything new or noteworthy, though. The new Viva TV series boxed sets (like Brothers & Sisters S1 and Prison Break S3) are actually going for FULL RETAIL PRICE, while new and even slightly older Magna titles (like Heroes Season 2 and Prom Night) are not given even a one peso discount.

And people wonder why there's no longer much interest in "sale" events...  ::)

Don't go out of your way, but if you're in the area, take a quick look.

ETA: I did notice that if you're looking through titles at these "lobby sales" in malls, you'll usually eventually hear a customer asking the saleslady, "Original ba 'to?" And if you look closely, it's usually an older woman.

Heck it's probably the same older woman at all the sales.  ;D
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2008 at 02:12 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544

And people wonder why there's no longer much interest in "sale" events...  ::)

Heck it's probably the same older woman at all the sales.  ;D

I was just curious ;D

[Moderator's Note: This post edited. Let me make this clear: NMT discussions are limited to the NMT section. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE RECOMMENDING OR SUGGESTING PIRATED MATERIAL OVER LICENSED LEGITIMATE PRODUCTS ANYWHERE ON THIS WEBSITE. Not even as a joke or with a smiley.]
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2008 at 07:42 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2382
Times are getting tougher and tougher. World markets are in a turmoil.

[Moderator's Note: This post edited. Let me make this clear: NMT discussions are limited to the NMT section. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE RECOMMENDING OR SUGGESTING PIRATED MATERIAL OVER LICENSED LEGITIMATE PRODUCTS ANYWHERE ON THIS WEBSITE. Not even as a joke or with a smiley.]
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2008 at 07:42 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Most of the available good deals are Warner titles:

Boxed sets at Php 699: Everybody Loves Raymond season sets, Supernatural season sets, The Sopranos season sets, Carnivale season sets, What I Like About You Seasob One, Gone With The Wind

300 Steelbook with booklet - Php 750

The Departed Steebook - Php 550
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...