Author Topic: collector's edition + bd live & digital copy - are they worth it?  (Read 6651 times)

Offline stud

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: collector's edition + bd live & digital copy - are they worth it?
« Reply #30 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 07:44 PM »
How did you do that? Please help. I have a lot of BD with digital copy but sad to say all were saved in pc only. I can not transfer them to my ipod touch.

Offline animated

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: Feb 11, 2009 at 10:35 AM »
How did you do that? Please help. I have a lot of BD with digital copy but sad to say all were saved in pc only. I can not transfer them to my ipod touch.

What method did you use to extract the digital copy? I know there are 2 formats in each digital copy disc, one Windows Media format and a protected M4V compatible with iTunes and iPods. To upload them to your iPod touch, you need to get the M4V and not the Windows Media format. Redeem the code using a US iTunes store account. I've placed a link on how to create a US iTunes account in my post here.

There might be a caveat though, not sure if you can redeem the code once you've already done so using the Windows Media format.

« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2009 at 10:37 AM by animated »

Offline stud

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: Feb 11, 2009 at 05:09 PM »
thank you for replying.

I don't have a US account yet. Maybe that is why i can not transfer it to iturnes. I will try your link that you gave.

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #33 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 09:51 PM »
Rebooting this thread since there are some posts asking questions regarding digital copies.

Offline HD-SL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: Nov 06, 2011 at 11:55 PM »
if it's HD then i'm not so interested in watching movies on small screen like cellphones. para sa akin nawawala yung meaning ng high definition kung maliit yung viewing screen. i want the immersive video and audio if its a good movie so madami ako digital copies that i have not bothered with 
'real life pales by comparison'
'limited edition' does not make a bad movie good