Author Topic: BD on PC  (Read 1173 times)

Offline mujacko2002

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 671
BD on PC
« on: Jan 07, 2009 at 01:49 PM »
Mabuhay!

To : MODS
I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this query, kindly transfer na lang to the proper one.

Anyone here who has a BD player in their PCs? What are the computer specs needed to be able to mount an internal BD player into a PC? Actually, i tried to go around PC stores in Bacoor, Las Pinas and Alabang parang wala akong nakiking BD player for a PC.

TIA for any response.

Godbless

God is good all the time!!!
mypalhs.com
planetromeo.com

Offline ob120485

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Addict
  • A Sith Lord w/ Elder Wand, One Ring & Walther PPK.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: BD on PC
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2009 at 06:01 PM »
Good day sir. I am one of the members here who don't have the right equipment for BD Playback such as HDTV & BD Player but I resorted on a more affordable alternative and I use LiteOn DH-401S on my PC and it works just fine. As of the moment, It played all my purchased BD except on the BD+ issue (Fox releases) I had yesterday with my 5 James Bond BD's but I was able to get it to play (after 3 hours of tinkering) using the crack by Slysoft.

Anyhoo, before I got this drive locally here in Davao I searched the net and found a place in PraƱaque where you can probably buy the same BD-Rom. Try Questlogic

See also their post HERE for details about the drive. As for the system requirements, you can check the product link HERE and my current set up HERE for possible reference sa hardware (Not that much kasi budgeted masyado. hehehe! ;D ;D ;D).
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2009 at 06:02 PM by ob120485 »

Offline chuck427

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Bluray=103 PS3=12 DVD=139
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: BD on PC
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2009 at 10:29 AM »
are there any BD players that do not use SATA, but the older one? IDE?
Tosh46FHD,Denon1905,BDP1000,PS3,Wii,XBOX360,PhillipsUPDVD,Wharf