High-Def > General HD Discussion

Cignal satellite cable

<< < (52/841) > >>

trigo:

--- Quote from: Grimlock on Oct 27, 2009 at 07:56 AM ---@trigo- Bro checked last Sunday yung PBA sa cs/ 9, malinaw sya sa akin eh. I think you need to raise this to your installer.

--- End quote ---

btw, you using hdtv???

Full HD 3D:
This company customer service "SUCK" big time. They choose to ignore their problem than facing it head on.Try calling their line, its either you get a busy tone or ringing without anyone answering. The cellphone contact number is always out of coverage or turn off any time of the day.
The last Saturday strong wind may have knock off many satellite dishes or misalign and they must have barage of complains coming their way. They now sit on it and wait out.
Nasisira pangalan ni MVP sa inyong mga palamunin.

thebat:

--- Quote from: ZENshey on Nov 05, 2009 at 12:12 PM ---This company customer service "SUCK" big time. They choose to ignore their problem than facing it head on.Try calling their line, its either you get a busy tone or ringing without anyone answering. The cellphone contact number is always out of coverage or turn off any time of the day.
The last Saturday strong wind may have knock off many satellite dishes or misalign and they must have barage of complains coming their way. They now sit on it and wait out.
Nasisira pangalan ni MVP sa inyong mga palamunin.

--- End quote ---

Because of this post, me, my brother and sister (3 houses = 3 accounts) will now abort our plans of getting this Cignal. Actually I've been trying to call them for almost 2 months now but could not get through, lalo na ngayon pag madaming problema.

Cutomer service is first and foremost so they better improve it asap or else walang magpapakabit sa kanila.

Full HD 3D:
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PLAN TO GET THEIR SERVICES,HOLD ON!!"READ THIS" I WAITED THE WHOLE DAY TODAY AS THEY HAVE SCHEDULED ME SINCE LAST MONDAY. DONT EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO  CALL AND SAY THEY ARE NOT COMING. GUESS WHAT? SOMEONE ANSWER MY PHONE AROUND 6:30PM, GOT MY ACCT NO.,TOLD ME TO WAIT THEN HUNG UP. I REALLY WANT TO PUKE ON THEIR FACE.

DonT:
Thats really bad news..I was also planning to get their service...kaso I'm having second thoughts now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version