High-Def > General HD Discussion

Cignal satellite cable

<< < (738/841) > >>

richardcruz:

--- Quote from: pekspert on Jun 19, 2015 at 10:14 AM ---Talaga bang you have to pay VAT on top of your plan? First time ko with cignal and akala ko pag plan 830 ka, all you pay is P830 a month. But was surprised to see vat being added to it.  I believe we have a law na dapat inclusive na yung vat sa prices, specially pag contracts like these.

--- End quote ---

Sa Sky Cable, included na yung VAT sa Plan price - I am on Dual Def Plan P990, this is all that you pay, they even break it up in the bill: Charges = 883.93, VAT (12%) = 106.07 = P990

Although there's no law that prices should incorporate the VAT (e.g., most restaurants incorporate, some like Wendy's do it as an add-on), customers naturally feel bad when it's added on. You can complain, or best action is to switch!

Wiggum:

--- Quote from: pekspert on Jun 19, 2015 at 10:14 AM ---Talaga bang you have to pay VAT on top of your plan? First time ko with cignal and akala ko pag plan 830 ka, all you pay is P830 a month. But was surprised to see vat being added to it.  I believe we have a law na dapat inclusive na yung vat sa prices, specially pag contracts like these.

--- End quote ---

Sir, dapat included na VAT sa P830. We have the same plan, and my latest statement of account shows P830 with the following breakdown:

Subscription Charge P741.07
12% VAT                    88.93
Total                       P830.00

Baka nagkamali lang sila sa statement n'yo.

Columbia:
Now that Skycable had Fox Sports(1) and Fox Sports 2 on HD, When will Cignal add a transponder for addiitional HD channels? Or will they just remove/replace 2 HD  channels with a new one..

pekspert:

--- Quote from: Wiggum on Jun 19, 2015 at 11:32 AM ---Sir, dapat included na VAT sa P830. We have the same plan, and my latest statement of account shows P830 with the following breakdown:

Subscription Charge P741.07
12% VAT                    88.93
Total                       P830.00

Baka nagkamali lang sila sa statement n'yo.

--- End quote ---
thanks..ill complain about this

quatre09:
Sir possible ba na mag install ng 2nd dish sa 2nd house ko para pag uuwi kami dun yung card or digibox na lang ililipat ko? Umuuwi kasi kami dito twice a month para may cable tv din kami pag umuuwi.

May nakita ako na nagbebenta ng 2nd hand dish. Si cignal kasi ayaw ako bentahan dapat daw new maintaining account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version