High-Def > General HD Discussion

Cignal satellite cable

<< < (794/841) > >>

raptor:

--- Quote from: backdraft on May 26, 2017 at 07:15 AM ---Cignal via Pldt fibr ka sir?

--- End quote ---

yes sir

raptor:
has anyone tried to program the remote control (SkyWorth) of the Cignal cable box to control the tv?  based on the buttons, it seems that it has the option to control the tv ... been trying to Google it but no luck so far

Dgame12345:
Raptor,

Galing ka ba from  skycable? Cause i'm planning to switch also to cignal via pldt fibr...
Hows the picture quality? Mas ok ba kaysa sa skycable?
Wala naman sya interruption pag umuulan?

raptor:

--- Quote from: Dgame12345 on May 26, 2017 at 01:13 PM ---Raptor,

Galing ka ba from  skycable? Cause i'm planning to switch also to cignal via pldt fibr...
Hows the picture quality? Mas ok ba kaysa sa skycable?
Wala naman sya interruption pag umuulan?

--- End quote ---

I used to have Cablelink sir, wala naman interruption pag umuulan, katatapos lang ulit ng malakas na ulan dito ... I'm using Cignal via PLDT Fibr sir, not satellite dish ... picture quality of HD channels is just the same as Cablelink ... yung SD channels parang superior itong Cignal, negative lang is having that Cignal logo permanently

backdraft:
^^ yan talagang cignal logo ang nakakaasar since lumipat ako from SKy to cignal. pero ayos lahat so far, pati HD channels malinaw naman. and of course NBA premium and hyper channel sulit na sulit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version