Author Topic: UFC thread..where the big boys play...  (Read 289387 times)

Offline blackie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ayun eh!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: UFC thread..where the big boys play...
« Reply #390 on: Oct 20, 2010 at 07:56 AM »
another one of those boring UFC nights

the only saving grace was the fight between hardy and condit. on the firts round, both condit and hardy threw left hooks hitting each other simultaneously but the one of condit hit hardy harder, he fell on the floor and couple of finishing puches on the face of hardy was all that is needed for the ref to stop the fight

bisping and akiyama is not an impressive one, bisping won by decision

Parang recovery and rest time when Akiyama was hit in the groin ;D

Can't wait till Lesnar Velasquez!
Panasonic/Denon/Wharfedale/M&K/Pioneer

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #391 on: Oct 20, 2010 at 04:42 PM »
Parang recovery and rest time when Akiyama was hit in the groin ;DCan't wait till Lesnar Velasquez!

pangit eh parang WWE hahahaha

pero yung condit at hardy explosive sayang natapos agad ganda sana kung tumagal bakbakan sigurado

sa sunday na, im still betting on broc but wouldnt be dissapointed if cain wins.
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #392 on: Oct 24, 2010 at 02:05 PM »
Velasquez stuns Lesnar, claims UFC title!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=Ag_hfooRKTpj_UbZ_MsNDf09Eo14?slug=ki-ufcearly102310

- I know this will be an immediate rematch for Brock. Lets see what happens! Thank God an Exciting Fight again from the UFC... ;)

Offline Ashburndaride

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • We are Diamond Dogs
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #393 on: Oct 24, 2010 at 02:40 PM »
^^ rematch? I don't think so, si Junior Dos Santos ang nakahilera sa winner, kaya most probaly JDS v.s CV

Offline Arulco

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 688
« Reply #394 on: Oct 24, 2010 at 05:03 PM »
Oh please. Brock just got exposed for what he is in MMA. I don't think he deserves a rematch so soon. Its only fair that he should work his way back up to being a top contender after getting beaten so bad.

+1000 for JDS vs. CV
« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2010 at 08:24 PM by °BSΩLE†e »

Offline pao625™

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
« Reply #395 on: Oct 24, 2010 at 05:27 PM »
^^ rematch? I don't think so, si Junior Dos Santos ang nakahilera sa winner, kaya most probaly JDS v.s CV

kung si brock un winner, JDS agad un kalaban... pro im sure may rematch yan soon.. parang un ngyari kay Penn at Edgar.. rematch agad..

Offline Ashburndaride

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • We are Diamond Dogs
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #396 on: Oct 24, 2010 at 08:02 PM »
^^ In my opinion, even yung fight ng Penn v.s Edgar kaya ginawan agad ng Part 2 same as Shogun v.s Machida pero yung Lesnar v.s Cain  napaka one sided ng laban, halos wala ngang scratch sa mukha si Cain e, I'd rather watch Lesnar v.s Carwin 2 than Lesnar v.s Cain 2  ;)

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #397 on: Oct 25, 2010 at 12:44 AM »
im a fan of broc but was happy cain won

cain anihilated or should i say destroyed broc, as usual no matter how good and big you are, you will always have a chink in your armor, i think the biggest mistake of broc was when he tried immediately to bring down cain and get him on the ground, had he weared him down, he might have won it but then again, the fight brought the excitement back

but i definitely liked the sanchez fight very exciting.

i like the dos santos cain fight as well.

a carwin broc rematch might be interesting, whoever wins get a shot at whoever wins between dos santos and cain.

Offline pao625™

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
« Reply #398 on: Oct 25, 2010 at 02:36 PM »
im a fan of broc but was happy cain won

cain anihilated or should i say destroyed broc, as usual no matter how good and big you are, you will always have a chink in your armor, i think the biggest mistake of broc was when he tried immediately to bring down cain and get him on the ground, had he weared him down, he might have won it but then again, the fight brought the excitement back

but i definitely liked the sanchez fight very exciting.

i like the dos santos cain fight as well.

a carwin broc rematch might be interesting, whoever wins get a shot at whoever wins between dos santos and cain.

i agree... brock is a great fighter but he is still lack experience compared to cain and the others.. i guess with more experience he will be a greater fighter. :D :D :D

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #399 on: Oct 26, 2010 at 11:17 AM »
Am not a fan of Brock,
kinapos sya talaga, he lacks the endurance...
he needs a lot of endurance and road work training para makalaban sya ng sabayan sa UFC,
ang mga nauna lang nyang laban ay dahil lang sa size advantage nya,
he still lacks the skill and agility na kamukha ng ibang fighters like Liddell,  Couture and Ortiz...
But that's just my opinion,...  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHtxPew5Os&feature=topvideos

WANNA DO IT...  ;D
« Last Edit: Oct 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM by ABCmotorparts »

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #400 on: Oct 27, 2010 at 02:55 AM »
Am not a fan of Brock,
kinapos sya talaga, he lacks the endurance...
he needs a lot of endurance and road work training para makalaban sya ng sabayan sa UFC,
ang mga nauna lang nyang laban ay dahil lang sa size advantage nya,
he still lacks the skill and agility na kamukha ng ibang fighters like Liddell,  Couture and Ortiz...
But that's just my opinion,...  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHtxPew5Os&feature=topvideos

WANNA DO IT...  ;D

he fought with huge guys like carwin and mir and he has shown agility and power, i just felt that he has used the wrong strategy in his fight against cain. he has probably underestimated the ground and pound skills defense against the same and the power in the punches of cain, he engaged cain right away and by doing so he has negated his reach advantage

now he has learned his lessons power and speed is not enough, he has to be very intelligent and strategic, Cain i believe has done that.

im very excited about the cain dos santos fight. dos santos is quite underrated but a very efficient and powerful fighter too.

by the way, whats everyone's take, machida versus rampage?

i would have been excited about this fight if the rampage that will fight machida is the same rampage jackson of old. I think he is coming off a couple of losses the most recent was with Evans, who was destroyed by machida, i like machida to win so we get to see a part 3 of the machida shogun rua fight.

how about the GSP kostchek fight? i dont think this one would slip the hands of GSP. Give us the GSP Silva fight please ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline blackie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ayun eh!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #401 on: Oct 27, 2010 at 07:32 AM »
by the way, whats everyone's take, machida versus rampage?

i would have been excited about this fight if the rampage that will fight machida is the same rampage jackson of old. I think he is coming off a couple of losses the most recent was with Evans, who was destroyed by machida, i like machida to win so we get to see a part 3 of the machida shogun rua fight.

how about the GSP kostchek fight? i dont think this one would slip the hands of GSP. Give us the GSP Silva fight please ;D ;D ;D ;D

Excited to see Dragon versus Rampage!

With both coming off losses, they both will need wins to better cement how they will be viewed in UFC history.  For Machida, hopefully another chance to prove himself against Rua, who so outclassed him in the last fight that it almost looked easy.  For Rampage, the loss-where he  should have been training harder, than making a movie ;D chance to redeem himself.

GSP SILVA! GSP SILVA! GSP SILVA!
Panasonic/Denon/Wharfedale/M&K/Pioneer

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #402 on: Nov 15, 2010 at 09:55 PM »
folks UFC 123 seems exciting

Not becasue of the Main Event pitting Jackson and Machida but because of the Matt Hughes versus BJ Penn fight. I dont know if its just me but even if Hughes is already in the hall of fame, i still find him an exciting fighter and Penn is someone I also love watching as there is never a dull moment wiht this guy even if he eventually loses the fight.

If Jackson is close to what he used to be, I guess I have to be excited with his fight against Machida too. Im sure Machida will come out smoking becasue of the lost to Shogun

Offline pao625™

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
« Reply #403 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 12:20 AM »
folks UFC 123 seems exciting

Not becasue of the Main Event pitting Jackson and Machida but because of the Matt Hughes versus BJ Penn fight. I dont know if its just me but even if Hughes is already in the hall of fame, i still find him an exciting fighter and Penn is someone I also love watching as there is never a dull moment wiht this guy even if he eventually loses the fight.

If Jackson is close to what he used to be, I guess I have to be excited with his fight against Machida too. Im sure Machida will come out smoking becasue of the lost to Shogun

yes, im also excited for these matches. when will this be? Also, when is the next title match for the light heavy weight?

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #404 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 01:01 AM »
yes, im also excited for these matches. when will this be? Also, when is the next title match for the light heavy weight?

sa 20 na brader pao, just checked the website a while ago so sa sunday na pala dito sa atin

alin ba ang light heavy yung kay shogun rua?

alam ko december GSP Kostchek eh not sure kung dapat ba ako ma excite dito parang one sided favoring GSP eh, si Silva na lang yata talaga ang magandang makalaban ni GSP,

Nasan na ang mga fans ng UFC dito tayong dalawa na lang yata hehehehe

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #405 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 01:07 AM »
pambihira may UFC 122 pla nung sunday but come to think of it, wala wenta yung cards kaya siguro di natin namalayan hahahaha

Offline XanderCage

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #406 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 01:24 AM »
oo sobrang bulok ng fight card nugn ufc 122, kung di pako napatingin sa ufc.com di ko din malalaman na meron.

Offline pao625™

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
« Reply #407 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 01:29 AM »
sa 20 na brader pao, just checked the website a while ago so sa sunday na pala dito sa atin

alin ba ang light heavy yung kay shogun rua?

alam ko december GSP Kostchek eh not sure kung dapat ba ako ma excite dito parang one sided favoring GSP eh, si Silva na lang yata talaga ang magandang makalaban ni GSP,

Nasan na ang mga fans ng UFC dito tayong dalawa na lang yata hehehehe

nice! lapit na pla... yup, light heavy un kila shogun.. oo ako din... feeling ko gugulpihin lang ni GSP si Koscheck, anu un co-main event sa laba nila?

pambihira may UFC 122 pla nung sunday but come to think of it, wala wenta yung cards kaya siguro di natin namalayan hahahaha

o? parang nakalimutan lang dahil sa pacquiao vs. margarito.. anu un mga laban?

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #408 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 01:38 AM »
nice! lapit na pla... yup, light heavy un kila shogun.. oo ako din... feeling ko gugulpihin lang ni GSP si Koscheck, anu un co-main event sa laba nila?

o? parang nakalimutan lang dahil sa pacquiao vs. margarito.. anu un mga laban?

nabasa ko lang din sa ufc site yung main event lang pamilyar ako okami and marquardt panalo okami controversial yata laban, di ba magaling si marquardt?

yung co main event di ko pa din nakit, napakita algn sya sa laban dati ni broc at cain eh

di kaya si shogun ang sunod na makalaban si evans? sya kase ang tumalo kay rampage eh, tapos si shogun naman tumalo kay machida

pwede bang mag harap si shogun at silva??

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #409 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 01:39 AM »
oo sobrang bulok ng fight card nugn ufc 122, kung di pako napatingin sa ufc.com di ko din malalaman na meron.

oo nga brader xander, maski yung article nila sa UFC ang iksi parang ayaw ding pag usapan hahahahaha

Offline pao625™

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
« Reply #410 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 02:21 AM »
nabasa ko lang din sa ufc site yung main event lang pamilyar ako okami and marquardt panalo okami controversial yata laban, di ba magaling si marquardt?

yung co main event di ko pa din nakit, napakita algn sya sa laban dati ni broc at cain eh

di kaya si shogun ang sunod na makalaban si evans? sya kase ang tumalo kay rampage eh, tapos si shogun naman tumalo kay machida

pwede bang mag harap si shogun at silva??

yup, pwdeng shogun vs. evans na.. pro next year pa babalik si shogun.. injured siya eh... pwde un shogun vs. silva.. feeling ko challenge ni silva yan... sana matuloy. ;)

Offline XanderCage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #411 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 04:06 AM »
nasabi na ata ni silva na ayaw nila maglaban ni machida kasi training partner sila. kalokohan nga eh. hehe. dapat kasi kunin din ni silva yung lightheavyweight belt para dalawa hawak nya.

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #412 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 01:05 PM »
nasabi na ata ni silva na ayaw nila maglaban ni machida kasi training partner sila. kalokohan nga eh. hehe. dapat kasi kunin din ni silva yung lightheavyweight belt para dalawa hawak nya.

nung una excited ako sa machida silva fight pero nung gulpihin ni shogun si machida parang di na din hahahahaha

mas gusto ko yung GSP Silva talaga mangyayari kayamito?

yung sa heavyweight exciting din Cain at Dos Santos

Offline pao625™

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
« Reply #413 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 01:13 PM »

yup, nabasa ko to dati.. magka-camp si machida at silva kya ayaw nila maglaban. malamang ngayon ichallenge ni silva si shogun o si GSP para sa next match niya.. magandang laban un! :D

Offline XanderCage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #414 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 09:23 PM »
gusto ko muna makita gsp vs silva. hehe. based sa laban ni silva at sonnen, weakness ni silva yung wrestling. eh ibang galaxy yung wrestling nun ni gsp. lol. kaya malaki chance nya manalo at makuha belt ni silva.

diba magka division si bisping at silva? kelan kaya maglalaban yung 2 gusto ko ulit makita magulpi si bisping. hehe.

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #415 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 09:38 PM »
gusto ko muna makita gsp vs silva. hehe. based sa laban ni silva at sonnen, weakness ni silva yung wrestling. eh ibang galaxy yung wrestling nun ni gsp. lol. kaya malaki chance nya manalo at makuha belt ni silva.

diba magka division si bisping at silva? kelan kaya maglalaban yung 2 gusto ko ulit makita magulpi si bisping. hehe.

iiyak si silva sa ground and pound ni gsp hehehehe

baka di rin magulpi si bisping di ba nilalaro lang ni silav ang laro nya lately

pwede bang si henderson na lang ulit gumilpi ka bisping hehehehehe

Offline XanderCage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #416 on: Nov 16, 2010 at 09:55 PM »
baka di rin magulpi si bisping di ba nilalaro lang ni silav ang laro nya lately

kaya ok din silva vs shogun. kaso si silva naman ibang galaxy din ang striking lalo pag na provoke. hehehe.

sayang nga si henderson di na niresign ng ufc.

cant wait for dec, gsp vs koscheck. sana bugbugin ni gsp si kos para mabawasan yung kayabangan.

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 410
« Reply #417 on: Nov 17, 2010 at 10:14 AM »
^
Dan Henderson is scheduled to fight Renato Babalu Sobral in Strikeforce on Dec 4, 2010.

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #418 on: Nov 17, 2010 at 10:44 AM »
^
Dan Henderson is scheduled to fight Renato Babalu Sobral in Strikeforce on Dec 4, 2010.

bakit nawala na sa UFC si henderson?

Offline pao625™

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
« Reply #419 on: Nov 17, 2010 at 07:27 PM »
bakit nawala na sa UFC si henderson?

matagal na po.. hindi siya narenew ng UFC ksi pangit un last 3 fights niya.. panay talo..