Author Topic: CinemaTube (Full 1080P HD,UPNP streamer,Torrent downloader,DTS downmix, NAS etc)  (Read 89233 times)

Offline TRIPLE H-D

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • game on!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
@ shiranui and frootloops - with regards to the availablity here in the philippines. It will approximately be delayed by a month from the US release

@ spoon - We will officially unfold tomorrow the official promo for the CinemaTube. abang abang lang sir  ;D

@ essence - the Briteview 6000P model doesnt have networking capabilities, its made purely for playback purposes only. The 5005 model has networking capabilities. So you can connect to the internet with it. We will be releasing only the 5005 here, of course we all want the one with networking capabilities ;D

Offline TRIPLE H-D

• Collector
  • game on!
  • Liked:
@ramgos - Hi sir, if there are updates or developments with regards to modifying the GUI, I will inform it to you right away. Actually the CinemaTube originally had YouTube on their networking functions. But somehow google/youtube heard about it and apparently didnt want their website to be on the CinemaTube coz it violated their "terms of services". So they had youtube removed "for now"  ;D

@jackryan - for now it is still not available. But knowing the Realtek Chip's capability, I'm sure that they will be available soon.

@darth_rye - We will make the official announcement tomorrow.... wala kasing office ngayon ;) but i can assure you, it will be an exciting promo:)

Offline TRIPLE H-D

• Collector
  • game on!
  • Liked:
Here are the specs pala for the CinemaTube

Offline knefut

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • zzz....
  • Liked:
sama ako sa group buy sir!

Offline SpdrMky77

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
Here are the specs pala for the CinemaTube

You forgot to include the following restrictions that is posted on the website.

"Notes

1. Those media formats not indicated as "Supported Formats" cannot be guaranteed run properly on the CinemaTube. For example, under "WMV", only "WMV9" is supported but not "WMV7/8".
   2. Media formats that can be supported but with limitation:
      --M-JPEG:support up to 640x480x30p
      --FLV(h.263): 352x288(maybe higher; no testing material to confirm)
      --RMVB:support up to 720p
      --the 7.1-channel surround sound can be decoded, but only downmixed and output to 2 channels.
   3. Media files protected by DRM are not supported with current software version.
   4. Hard drive format not supported with current software version: HFS (Mac)
   5. Only media files located on the USB storage device attached to the BV-5005HD can be added to the playlist. Users cannot add media files located on the remote PC or through UPnP support. "

Will all the issues above be applicable to the units sold here?
How will the warranty be applied here and how long?
Is there a physical store location that we can go to to get defective units fixed? I'm hoping somewhere in Ortigas as I live in QC.
If I connect a USB wifi dongle to the USB port, will I be able to connect to my home Wifi network? My PC is located in the next room so its a hassle to put down cable.
How is the heat? The location I will be using this in does not have an Air-conditioner, so can you assure us that it will not overheat if I use it for 16Hrs continuously, everyday.
Other players had issues with continuing from pause or rewinding or fast forwarding, has this issue been addressed?
Does it have any issues if I start playing a movie and then move the time bar, say to the 25th minute of the movie? Some player are said to have issues with stuff like that.
Does it have a browser so I can surf the net without the use of a PC?
Can you give us a PQ sample, is it as good or better than WDTV HD and HDpro?
Can it play RAW audio formats like flac?
Can it play Internet radio?
Can I make a custom playlists so that I can simply choose several movies or music then just play all of them in succession or shuffled?
Can I make and install custom applications? If so, what programming language does it use? Does it have an application development kit?

If you can keep the price about 6000 then sama ako sa group buy na rin. Also please include the vertical stand like the CinemaCube has, please.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really excited and curious about NMTs and this one in particular since its seems to be within my budget range.

TIA
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2009 at 12:39 AM by SpdrMky77 »

Offline TRIPLE H-D

• Collector
  • game on!
  • Liked:
@knefut - Group Buy starts now! sorry for the delay. sabi ko kasi nung monday kahapon ko a announce! hehe. d ako naka log in ;D

@SpdrMky77 - answers to the following questions
  • Yes
  • For the warranty, we have one year coverage on parts and labor. But if the unit is proven to have a factory defect within 15 days from the date of purchase, then we will replace it with a new unit
    For online buyers, you can PM me if you have any problems with the unit. If you bought it from a retail store (once we’ve released it to the market) , then the process would be for you to leave the unit  to the store where you bought it from, and when its already fixed then you can pick it up there again.
  • For the USB wifi dongle, there is a compatible model that you can use for the CinemaTube which can be found on this link http://www.brite-view.com/cinematube.php. But you can try using your own wi fi dongle to see whether its compatible or not. We’re trying to work out on having the compatible wi-fi dongle brought in here too
  • Sorry sir, the CinemaTube will not include a stand like what CinemaCube had, I’ll try to ask them about it but I highly doubt that they will release something like that in the near future for the CinemaTube
  • As for the price being lower than 6500….your wish is our command ;D

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
so how much is the group buy price? para ma start na ang pila.  :)

Offline nogie

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
so how much is the group buy price? para ma start na ang pila.  :)

+1. P6,000?
« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2009 at 10:46 AM by nogie »

Offline disturbed

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Music as a Weapon
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
does it play the full iso files? menu, chapters etc of the dvd file?

-----

oopps..kita ko na sagot sa first post hehe
« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2009 at 11:00 AM by disturbed »

Offline TRIPLE H-D

• Collector
  • game on!
  • Liked:
@nogie- not 6k, but 5800! SRP for this once this has been released to the market will be 7000 as we are already in talks with major computer shops

@disturbed-yes, it will play dvd or iso files. although i havent personally checked it though ;)

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
please post reservation in this thread opened by triple h-d to avoid confusion on the list.

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php?topic=102466.0

Offline disturbed

• DVD Guru
  • Music as a Weapon
  • Liked:
checked the site..the gui looks much like of the HD-Pro..tempting group buy price..need to get liste na ata

Offline TRIPLE H-D

• Collector
  • game on!
  • Liked:
This just in..... Firmware update for the CinemaTube... MAC COMPATIBILITY!!!!

Offline TRIPLE H-D

• Collector
  • game on!
  • Liked:
I think out of all the realtek-based media players coming out sa market. the CinemaTube only has the torrent download feature. hehehe. Correct me if im mistaken though ;D

checked the site..the gui looks much like of the HD-Pro..tempting group buy price..need to get liste na ata

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:

hmmmm.... parang mac tv na ito ah.  ;D

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
hmmmm.... parang mac tv na ito ah.  ;D

yun yun eh!  :o 8)

Offline disturbed

• DVD Guru
  • Music as a Weapon
  • Liked:
meron na ba unit locally where we can test it? just want to compare the pq of the wdtv

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Oh thank God!  ;D

Offline kt

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
^mards ayun oh! hehehe ayan na pipila na yan  ;D

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:

Offline Bluebeard

• Collector
  • Go4it
  • Liked:
At this price (5.8k) count me in sa group buy!  :D

Offline ditoy_eagle

• Trade Count: (+156)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
Triple H-D, do you have a demo unit that any of pinoydvd user can test? The HDPro has a long list of orders already because of the good feedback from those who has it, like me :)  If somebody experienced with various NMTs can confirm how good the CinemaTube performs, then for sure dami magoorder.
Thanks to the PMPC for the award - Digital Movie Sound Engineer of the year in the 28th Star Awards!

Offline nogie

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Ok ito! Yong nakalista sa HD-pro kasama rin sa pila dito.  ;D

Offline ditoy_eagle

• Trade Count: (+156)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
Ows? haha basta bibilhin nyo yung dalawang models ok yun.  Kasi dyahe to backout once you sign up.

Ako kasi dun nalang sa tested na model and I prefer one with internal HD. Malamang though this performs almost the same as the HD Pro since they use the same chip. And this is cheaper a bit so it is an attractive option! Magkakatalo nalang yan sa PQ, built, and GUI vs HD Pro.
Thanks to the PMPC for the award - Digital Movie Sound Engineer of the year in the 28th Star Awards!

Offline disturbed

• DVD Guru
  • Music as a Weapon
  • Liked:
oo nga sir ditoy..sana me local unit or demo unit dito..kahit nasa pamp ung wdtv ko eh dadalhin ko for testing haha

Offline Bluebeard

• Collector
  • Go4it
  • Liked:
The Cinematube 5005 user manual states that the unit allows network file sharing. Does this mean we can copy/delete/move file from one drive/folder to another and vice-versa?  ???

Btw, the HD-Pro allows the copy function and might make me think twice what model to buy or to just buy both... hehe.

Offline disturbed

• DVD Guru
  • Music as a Weapon
  • Liked:
im following the thread on the avsforums...there is a brite view rep there who answers all the questions..you can also report a bug to him..since its a new player medyo buggy din sya..but I hope that when the product arrives here eh ok na ung mga outstanding issues

Offline XmetaL

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
this is definitely better than wdtv based on the features and definitely  cheaper

saw the group buy thread and was surprised na madami na nagpa-reserve......i'll wait muna till I actually see the output of the video
« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2009 at 05:19 PM by shiranui »

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
@ shiranui and frootloops - with regards to the availablity here in the philippines. It will approximately be delayed by a month from the US release

@ spoon - We will officially unfold tomorrow the official promo for the CinemaTube. abang abang lang sir  ;D

@ essence - the Briteview 6000P model doesnt have networking capabilities, its made purely for playback purposes only. The 5005 model has networking capabilities. So you can connect to the internet with it. We will be releasing only the 5005 here, of course we all want the one with networking capabilities ;D

Thanks for the prompt reply. Last question, it doesn't show in its specs  and aside from it not being capable of networking? but does the 6000P handles MKV?

Offline TRIPLE H-D

• Collector
  • game on!
  • Liked:
Thank you for all the responses. I will try to answer all of the questions here whether relevant or irrelevant sa CinemaTube. hehehe.

@disturbed-For now, we only have limited units, as we are also conducting test on it (to make sure its really really good). We are in talks now with some of the major PC stores in the Philippines.

@macdon - I know your frustration sir mac, as I have a friend who has a 60inch LCD tv who can't use a NMT kasi MAC user ;D We're testing it now just to make sure there are no bugs on the new firmware.

@ditoy_eagle - For now, we only have 2 demo units. The other one is being tested while the other one is with a magazine publication. We will be shipping in 5 more unit by next next week if possible. so we're willing to lend one unit to a pinoydvd who can make a review for us here ;)

@bluebeard - the answer is yes 8)