Author Topic: Magnavision's End of the Year Blockbusters  (Read 2544 times)

Offline magnavision

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Magnavision's End of the Year Blockbusters
« on: Sep 28, 2009 at 02:23 PM »

MAGNAVISION BRINGS YOU THE BEST RELEASES THIS 2009!

This October, Magnavision & Studio World bring you this year's blockbuster releases.

MONSTERS VS. ALIENS. When Susan Murphy is hit by a meteor, she mysteriously
grows to 49 ft. 11” tall. She is captured, sent to a government compound and placed
in confinement with other monsters. When an alien robot lands on Earth, the President enlist
the Monsters to save the world from imminent destruction.

ANGELS & DEMONS. When Robert Langdon discovers the resurgence of    the Illuminati, he also faces
a threat to the Catholic Church. When a clock ticks on an unstoppable Illuminati time bomb, he jets to Rome, and joins forces with Vittoria Vetra. Together, they follow a 400-year-old trail of          ancient symbols that mark the Vatican's only hope for survival.

STAR TREK XI. The fate of the galaxy rests in the hands of bitter rivals - James Kirk and Spock. As fiery instinct clashes with calm reason, their unlikely but powerful partnership is the only thing capable of leading their crew through unimaginable danger, boldly going where no one has gone before.

THE TAKING OF PELHAM 123. NYC subway dispatcher Walter Garber's day is thrown into chaos by an audacious crime: the hijacking of a subway train. Someone threatens to execute the train's passengers unless a large ransom is paid within one hour. As the tension mounts, Garber employs his vast knowledge of the subway system in a battle to save the hostages.

BARBIE & THE THREE MUSKETEERS. All for one and one for all!” Barbie stars as Corinne, a young French girl who dreams of one day becoming a royal Musketeer. Join Corinne and her friends as they practice their    fencing skills and try to protect the prince from an evil plot in this newest Barbie adventure.

THE SOLOIST. Journalist Steve Lopez discovers Nathaniel Anthony Ayers , a former classical music prodigy, playing his violin on the streets of L.A. As Lopez endeavors to help the homeless man find his way back, a unique friendship is formed, one that transforms both their lives.

I LOVE YOU MAN. Peter Klaven is a successful real estate agent who learns he has no male friend to serve as his Best Man. He sets on a series of awkward "man-dates," before meeting Sydney Fife, with whom he    instantly bonds. The closer they get, the more Peter's relationship with his fiancee suffers, ultimately forcing him to choose between his fiancee and his "bro.”

Grab a copy of these blockbuster releases on Original VCDs, DVDs and Blu Ray in video stores nationwide.
[/b]
« Last Edit: Oct 06, 2009 at 06:24 PM by magnavision »

Offline magnavision

• Collector
  • Liked:
Re: Magnavision's End of the Year Blockbusters
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2009 at 06:18 PM »

This November, Magnavision & Studio World bring you this year's blockbuster releases.

HARRY POTTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE.  As Voldemort tightens his grip on the Muggle and wizarding worlds, Hogwarts is no longer safe. Harry    suspects dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle. Tragedy lies ahead and    Hogwarts may never be the same again.

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN. With the help of the Autobots, Sam and Mikaela must uncover the secret history of the Transformers presence on earth, and the sacrifices that have to be made to save it from an ancient threat sworn on returning here for revenge... an ancient Decepticon named The Fallen.

TERMINATOR SALVATION. John Connor is fated to lead against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future is altered by the appearance of Marcus Wright. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, they both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet's operations, wherein lies the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind.

LAND OF THE LOST. Dr. Rick Marshall is sucked into a space-time vortex and spat back through time. Now, he has no weapons, few skills and questionable smarts to survive. Sucked alongside him are research    assistant Holly, and redneck survivalist Will. They must escape from this routine expedition or be permanent refugees in the Land of the Lost.

THE ORPHAN. The tragic loss of their unborn child has devastated Kate and John. Struggling to regain normalcy, they decide to adopt another child. They find themselves strangely drawn to a girl named Esther. As soon as they welcome Esther into their home, an alarming series of events begins to unfold, leading Kate to believe that there's something wrong with Esther.

Grab a copy of these blockbuster releases on Original VCDs, DVDs and Blu Ray in video stores nationwide.

Offline magnavision

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2009 at 06:21 PM »

This December, Magnavision & Studio World bring you this year's blockbuster releases.

G.I JOE: RISE OF THE COBRA. From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.

THE UGLY TRUTH. Abby Richter is a romantically challenged morning show producer whose search for Mr. Perfect has left her hopelessly single. She's in for a rude awakening when her bosses team her with Mike Chadway, a hardcore TV personality who promises to spill the ugly truth on what makes men and women tick.

YEAR ONE. When a couple of lazy hunter-gatherers are banished from their primitive village, they set off on an epic journey through the ancient world.

PUBLIC ENEMIES. No one could stop John Dillinger and his gang. While the adventures of the gang thrilled many, J. Edgar Hoover made Dillinger America's first Public Enemy Number One and sent in Melvin Purvis of the FBI who will play a vital role in finally closing in on Dillinger.

THE HANGOVER. Two days before he weds, Doug and his three friends drive to Las Vegas for a bachelor party. When the three wake up the next day, they can't remember a thing. The one thing they can't find is Doug. The trio must retrace their steps in order to figure out where things went wrong and get Doug back to L.A. in time to walk down the aisle.

FUNNY PEOPLE. George Simmons is a famous comedian who learns that he has a terminal illness and has a year to live. When George learns that his disease has gone to remission and an ex-girlfriend re-enter his life, he's inspired to reevaluate what is important to him and what truly gives meaning to his life.

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2009 at 10:34 PM »
This could spell the end of my bonus and savings...

So the freebies for those who buy 12 from the list is limited to the number listed?  ie if 3 other people got the Transforming keyboard ahead of you, then you will have to choose another item from the list? 
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline John E.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • God is good all the time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #4 on: Oct 07, 2009 at 08:43 AM »

LOL  :D di bale pasko naman :)
You'll Always Go Back To This Hobby!

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #5 on: Oct 07, 2009 at 11:43 AM »
My issue with the promo is there are probably 8 films I'd consider buying at full price (and I've already actually bought one of them), but the rest I wouldn't even bother downloading.  ;D

Some nice promo items, but... I'll pass. I will buy those seven other titles, though.  :)
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Oct 07, 2009 at 12:20 PM »
My issue with the promo is there are probably 8 films I'd consider buying at full price (and I've already actually bought one of them), but the rest I wouldn't even bother downloading.  ;D

I think you read my mind!  ;D

As for me, I've already bought 2 among the listed titles. I might buy 8-10 of those titles at full price, but only if they're not barebones and have special packaging.

By the way, I think I saw that Spider-Man bust being sold and ignored during the CD Blowout Sale at the Smart Building along Quezon Avenue a few months ago.

« Last Edit: Oct 07, 2009 at 12:26 PM by allanmandy »

Offline magnavision

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Oct 07, 2009 at 06:47 PM »

So the freebies for those who buy 12 from the list is limited to the number listed?  ie if 3 other people got the Transforming keyboard ahead of you, then you will have to choose another item from the list? 

we have allotted 3 pcs each of the said items to Astrovision Podium, Greenbelt, Festival, The Block. since the actual items will be displayed there.

we guaranteed all people who purchased 12 dvd or bluray from the list will receive a collector free item. (depending what is still available)

The actual items are already displayed at Podium. You can take a look there.

Hope this is helpful. Thank you

Offline John E.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • God is good all the time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #8 on: Oct 08, 2009 at 03:19 AM »
My issue with the promo is there are probably 8 films I'd consider buying at full price (and I've already actually bought one of them), but the rest I wouldn't even bother downloading.  ;D

Some nice promo items, but... I'll pass. I will buy those seven other titles, though.  :)

realistically my count is 7 dvds for collection purposes ;D the rest ill pass and download ;D

mr.hankey baka ma lock ...mo (due to the word downloading  :D ).
You'll Always Go Back To This Hobby!

Offline dulber32

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Oct 22, 2009 at 07:15 PM »
The GI Joe DVD is a single disc affair for the Steel Book release???
Why not two disc???