Author Topic: Xtreamer 'Thank You' Promo - up to P1,600 in savings! A one-time offer  (Read 18972 times)

Offline praktikal

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 40
Hi! I'm giving up my slot with superman due to financial difficulties. If anyone wants the slot please contact superman. I'd like to give my thanks to superman for giving me a slot. Thanks a lot.

amigo, sa akin na lang ha.  :)

sups, sasaluin ko na ha, salamat po.

eric, game na.  ;)

Offline Superman

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Master Showman Presents...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 366
OK with me, thanks!
Fyne|EAR|Hana|Technics|SAEC|Wiim|Western Electric|Audiolab|Acrolink|Oyaide|Oppo|Tellurium

Offline praktikal

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
OK with me, thanks!

salamat ulit Sups.  may napasaya ka  ;)

Offline joeyrodil

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Hi to everyone!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
yehey assured na ako sa discount i have additional 3 units ordered on Nov 25
Sir eric, nakakarami na ako, and these might increased as i promote your good product
do not do unto others what can you do for today

Offline kelz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
I highly recommend this media player  :)

Offline keema

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
that's why i really love to be in the philippines..:( anyone visiting here in Abu Dhabi, UAE and a member of this forum..??  ;D

Offline Bitstream

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Xtreamer in Abu Dhabi
« Reply #66 on: Nov 21, 2009 at 07:15 AM »
that's why i really love to be in the philippines..:( anyone visiting here in Abu Dhabi, UAE and a member of this forum..??  ;D

Cost of shipping to Abu Dhabi by FedEx is shocking, to say the least.

Do you want me to try checking the cost of shipping by registered parcel post (through post office)?  It will take longer to reach you.  Can also try the courier service of the post office.

Let me know!

Offline spoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
To start with what you want to point out here in your last post...

It was Bitstream who mentioned that what I'm selling were maybe from gray market. I just posted my item for sale here to make everyone's happy with a very affordable price, for all we know people wants to buy things in the cheapest  possible way as we are still in a crisis as some of us were still reeling from the floods that devastated our house or properties last sept 26..

Then some forum members here seconded him na "iba na sa legit" which I think was correct that one must buy from legit sources to avoid problems of tech support and warranty in the future.

So i posted that I will show proof if i can have in my hand a copy of distributors certificate from my supplier. Which i did and I posted it yesterday...

Now he's rebutting the certificate I posted by saying that "Xtreamer dont give exclusive distibutorship...."

well I respect his opinion as I hope he respect other's opinion..

Now to settle the issue and your straightforward question to me "if Bitstream is selling gray market xtreamer products?"

I leave it up to him to produce any proof that will prove otherwise....

Cause It's not my style to mudsling someone without an iota of proof on my end...

so i hope its clear now to everyone that i DID NOT START THIS SELLING GRAY MARKET THING.....

all i want to do was to be able to help PDVD community to get Xtreamer products in the most affordable way possible... not jacking up the price since am the only seller during that time....

Thanks again and watch out for new promotional items we will be launching soon....

BR,
epic

Also, Can you kindly clear things up regarding the issue of authorized distributor of Xtreamer. As I am also quite confused here. So does that mean that we can claim our warranty on either of you or epic when I purchase the Xtreamer?

Sir Bitstream, with all due respect, I also have noticed that you seem to always bash on other NMT brands that’s also being sold here (WDTV live, Egreat, HD-Pro, Cinematube etc.), I think there was even one instance wherein you posted on HD-Pro’s thread. I just think that it’s below the belt when you conduct your business that way. Not that it matters to me since I’m just a consumer. I just feel that “common courtesy” should exist among you guys.

P.S. I own a egreat m-34, Cinematube, and planning to get an Xtreamer as well

Offline gaol

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 29
Hello everybody,  I just saw the post and am in the process of clearing things up with the manufacturer.  The manufacturer does not give "exclusive" distributorships, according to Mr. George Lee, whose name happens appears on that "certificate"

All my Xtreamers are sourced directly from MVIX, the manufacturer of the Xtreamer. In fact, my contact is the same Mr. George Lee.  Up until very recently, I was not aware that any other company had been authorized to sell Xtreamers in the Philippines.

About an hour ago, I was in communication with Mr. Lee and he confirmed that they never give exclusive distributorships.  I then questioned the existence of the "certificate".  You're all welcome to contact him and Xtreamer Official Forum at forum.xtreamer.net where he goes by the name XtreamerAdmin.  In the meantime, I have sent him snapshots of the said "certificate" for his comments.

I've been on the level with everyone and will clear this up soon.  If you're happy with speed of my deliveries, the quality and level of personal support I am providing as well as my efforts to make the Xtreamer community a bigger, more active and more vibrant one, please do let XtreamerAdmin know by sending him a message on the Xtreamer Official Forum.

I state for the record, that I do this mainly out of a love for (hi-def!) movies and the media players that let all of us enjoy them.  Don't you worry about any of your Xtreamers ... they are all legitimately sourced from the factory and covered by legitimate warranties.  

Thank you once again for your support!

Just curious, is the MVIX here manufacturing the Xtreamer the same as the ones below?

http://www.mvix.net/default.asp
http://www.mvixusa.com/

« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2009 at 09:39 AM by gaol »

Offline Alfie

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
BTW...how about posting your own certificate from Mr.George Lee...e.g. Pinnacle being an authorized distributor or something to that effect(since epic was able to show one,and you also emailed to me the same certificate authenticated by Mr. George Lee sans the exclusive distribution rights).....or are you also sourcing your Xtreamer from PC Trends?

We just want everything legit/above board.

Thank you for whatever response you can give in clarifying this matter.

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:

Sir Bitstream, with all due respect, I also have noticed that you seem to always bash on other NMT brands that’s also being sold here (WDTV live, Egreat, HD-Pro, Cinematube etc.), I think there was even one instance wherein you posted on HD-Pro’s thread. I just think that it’s below the belt when you conduct your business that way. Not that it matters to me since I’m just a consumer. I just feel that “common courtesy” should exist among you guys.

P.S. I own a egreat m-34, Cinematube, and planning to get an Xtreamer as well

With all due respect, I don't believe I have ever posted on the HD-Pro Thread.  I can't even recall having posted anything on HD-Pro.  The same  goes for CinemaTube.  I have never commented on Egreat either; in fact, I have a business relationship with the distributor, eHome:  they carry HDX in their store and I have called Gren to ask if they would be interested in offering Xtreamer alongside their other products.  It is not in my interest to say anything about eGreat products.  I have posted a comparison table between the Xtreamer and the WD TV Live, but it's a spec-for-spec listing that highlights the differences between the two players.  I have a similar comparison between the Xtreamer and the CinemaTube, which I have not even posted in public.

Furthermore, what I post are objective comparisons of features - all these data are found on the respective websites of the various manufacturers.  I have never "bashed" another brand - nowhere will you see me claim that a competing product has lousy picture quality, bad audio, etc.. these are all subjective issues... and it would truly be "below-the-belt" if I were to comment on such.  If you find an offensive post where I have bashed another brand, I will gladly withdraw or re-write it and issue an apology to all concerned.

Granted that I have an interest in selling HDX and Xtreamer media players, I make efforts to remain objective when promoting my products.  I believe people who browse this forum want to have technical as well as subjective information - that's why they browse the board in the first place.  I try to make it easier for people to compare equipment so that they can make an informed choice when they decide what to purchase.  When I am asked to compare one brand with another, either in the public forum or in a private message, I strive to do so objectively and fairly.  That's why I do not make any subjective comparisons.  If any technical specs I have posted are incorrect, I am ready to make the corrections if anybody asks.

All that being said, this is my first time to post on a bulletin board/forum.  I have never been of the mindset that the Xtreamer forum is "mine".  In fact, after two topics were merged, you will see that 2RM appears to be the one who started this topic.  As a relative 'newbie' compared to most members, I am still on a learning curve as to where I should or shouldn't post.  If I am excited about the Xtreamer, please forgive the enthusiasm.

Some food for thought: If I were to post in the topic of Brand-X (let's assume that there is a local seller), I suspect I would be misinterpreted since it is generally well-known that I support my own brands.  Would it be any different if there was a topic for Brand-Y (without any local seller)?  Do I give up my right to voice my opinion and provide information just because I sell another brand?

If you go through every post in this particular NMT section, I doubt you will turn up anything "improper".  Still, my memory is not perfect - so if you do, as I said previously, I am ready and willing to withdraw or re-write it and apologize to all involved.

Spoon, my apologies to you if you have been offended by something I have written about some other media player.  If you do decide to join the family of satisfied Xtreamer owners, I would be more than happy to assist you. 

To anybody who wants to voice his opinion, please PM me so that we don't clutter up this topic; you can copy-furnish 'spoon' and anybody else you wish to.

Peace!

Offline ramgos

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Sir Bitstream,

Suggestion lang. Why not sell  straight "Buy 1 Take 1 for 11k"? I think it is ok for those early buyers to be buying at a higher price. Just like my HDpro, Where I got my first unit at 7,999 and the next one at 6,800.  ;)

Just a suggestion sir to speed up and simplify transaction.  ;D

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Just curious, is the MVIX here manufacturing the Xtreamer the same as the ones below?

Hi gaol,

This is the Mvix that is part of the consortium that manufactures the Xtreamer: 

Mvix USA appears to be a former partner, but there has been a falling out between the partners.  Mvix (the Xtreamer manufacturer) has stated that they have nothing to do with the products sold by Mvix USA.

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Sir Bitstream,

Suggestion lang. Why not sell  straight "Buy 1 Take 1 for 11k"? I think it is ok for those early buyers to be buying at a higher price. Just like my HDpro, Where I got my first unit at 7,999 and the next one at 6,800.  ;)

Just a suggestion sir to speed up and simplify transaction.  ;D

Hi ramgos,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I may just take your advice and do a Buy-1-Take-1 promotion one day... but not at the price :o  you suggested!  Nice try!  ;D

The current promo is a lot of work for me.  A bit unorthodox, I know! I have to answer lots of PM's and have to correct misconceptions about the how the promo works.  

But I :-*  my customers and would like to show my appreciation for their support.  I chat and text with many of them on a friendly basis.  With this promo, both old and new buyers benefit.  Those who bought early are not left out and won't regret not having held on to their wallets a little longer.  

Of course, this being a technology product, prices are bound to fall. This promo gives everybody an opportunity to take back some money.

Buzz me anytime if your HD-Pro's are lonely and want the company of an Xtreamer  :D

« Last Edit: Nov 22, 2009 at 02:08 AM by Bitstream »

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
BTW...how about posting your own certificate from Mr.George Lee...e.g. Pinnacle being an authorized distributor or something to that effect(since epic was able to show one,and you also emailed to me the same certificate authenticated by Mr. George Lee sans the exclusive distribution rights).....or are you also sourcing your Xtreamer from PC Trends?

We just want everything legit/above board.

Thank you for whatever response you can give in clarifying this matter.

Nope, I don't get my stocks from PC Trends.  As I have indicated in a previous post, all inventory is purchased directly from Mvix.

Good suggestion; I will post a certificate as well, for all to see.

Offline ramgos

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Hi ramgos,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I may just take your advice and do a Buy-1-Take-1 promotion one day... but not at the price :o  you suggested!  Nice try!  ;D

The current promo is a lot of work for me.  A bit unorthodox, I know! I have to answer lots of PM's and have to correct misconceptions about the how the promo works.  

But I :-*  my customers and would like to show my appreciation for their support.  I chat and text with many of them on a friendly basis.  With this promo, both old and new buyers benefit.  Those who bought early are not left out and won't regret having held on to their wallets a little longer.  

Of course, this being a technology product, prices are bound to fall. This promo gives everybody an opportunity to take back some money.

Buzz me anytime if your HD-Pro's are lonely and want the company of an Xtreamer  :D

Will do sir,  Just thought that my suggestion can help both of us.  ;D

and I know how to buzz you when I need a companion for my HDPro. I know eventually it will come to pass.  :D :D

Keep up the good work sir.  ;)

Offline robie

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: I want to "share" my serial number!
« Reply #76 on: Nov 21, 2009 at 09:07 PM »
Hi Jeanette,  

May I make a clarification:

Your brother (who bought the Xtreamer) should be the one to post his name, followed by a number which indicates how many times he is willing to share his serial number.

Ex.

1. Bitstream, 2 < Already owns one and is looking for 2 people who want to buy at promo price
2. Robie, 1     < Already owns one and is looking for 1 person who wants to buy at promo price

for my dear sister Jeanette, please continue post. u got the s/n already.  - from loving brother  :-*

bitstream, its a xmas gift for our dad (for his samsung).... u giving free giftwrap?  ;D

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 01:53 AM »
for my dear sister Jeanette, please continue post. u got the s/n already.  - from loving brother  :-*

bitstream, its a xmas gift for our dad (for his samsung).... u giving free giftwrap?  ;D

I'll include the ribbon too!  Seriously.  :D

Offline jeanette

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: Nov 23, 2009 at 09:33 AM »
I'll include the ribbon too!  Seriously.  :D

Brother Dear,
Thanks for the help! :D I'll try to get it this week para may ribbon. hihi.

Offline keymaker

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: Nov 23, 2009 at 02:07 PM »

I want to share my serial number:
1. XmeTaL, 2
2. DYC
3. keymaker, 2

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
PINNACLE's Distributor Certificate
« Reply #80 on: Nov 24, 2009 at 10:35 AM »

Offline praktikal

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
amigo, sa akin na lang ha.  :)

sups, sasaluin ko na ha, salamat po.

eric, game na.  ;)

sorry now ko lang naalala. nakabili na pala ang kuya ko kaya di na sya sasali sa promo. amigong superman, nakabili ka na ba? sorry po. tnx  :-[

Offline SpdrMky77

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: Dec 01, 2009 at 12:43 AM »
1. XmeTaL, 2
2. DYC
3. keymaker, 2

1. XmeTaL, 2
2. DYC
3. keymaker, 2
4. SpdrMky77, 2 > I will be going to the Greenhills address later Dec 1 (time not decided yet, but most likely
                         after lunch), so for those interested PM me here.
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2009 at 12:44 AM by SpdrMky77 »

Offline MaCMeL

• Collector
  • Liked:

It is available in Dubai :) .  Although the pricing is much better in the Philippines, but if you consider the Freight charges I think it will be cheaper to buy in Dubai.

MaCMeL
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
MaCMeL

Offline keema

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:

It is available in Dubai :) .  Although the pricing is much better in the Philippines, but if you consider the Freight charges I think it will be cheaper to buy in Dubai.

MaCMeL
sir MaCMel san po s dubai? Ano pong store? Maraming salamat po s info sir! :)

Offline MaCMeL

• Collector
  • Liked:
sir MaCMel san po s dubai? Ano pong store? Maraming salamat po s info sir! :)

Aalamin ko muna dun sa pinagbilhan ko kung saan nya nakuha. Binili ko lang kasi sa kakilala ko, 750. downside is wala pa syang wireless dongle.

Nag stay kasi ako ng Dubai pag weekend. Saan ka ba s Abu Dhabi? Mamaya punta ako ng Dubai, maniningin ako baka may makita ako (di ko nman kasi alam na Ok pala ang Xtreamer kaya di ko na natanong kung saan nya binili). Nakabakasyon kasi yung pinagbilhan ko, gusto ko pa kasing bumili ng ilang unit para sa ibang room namin.

Balitaan kita agad pag may nakita na ako
MaCMeL

Offline keema

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
PM'd you Sir Macmel  :)

Offline MaCMeL

• Collector
  • Liked:
PM'd you Sir Macmel  :)

Bro,

Nag reply na ako, pasensya na at di agad ako naka reply, medyo ma traffic papuntang Dubai (nasa Dubai na ako ngayon). Bigay mo na lang contact details mo. Medyo discreet din and usage ng mobile ko, may nagagalit pag may bagong contact na nadadagdag ;)
MaCMeL