Author Topic: Popcorn Hour A-200! Jukebox, Apps Market, Torrent Downloader,3D,Facebook  (Read 157133 times)

Offline wacksy1021

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
hmmm... you can try.

What's the native resolution of your display?

Also, were you using a different skin before migrating to aeon low list?

Yes I was using a different skin before using aeon lowlist but some of the problematic fanart I just used when I stated using Aeon lowlist. Resolution of my display is 1080P. Also some of my fan art resolutions are larger like 1600x1200 do you think that will affect the results and should I reduce them first before attching them as fanart?
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2010 at 09:10 PM by wacksy1021 »

Offline Beefy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Clear the cache by going to maintenance then press file mode then enter.

Check if that solves the problem. If not, regenerate the entire jukebox from scratch, clear cache then run the index.htm file

Offline scifi-fan

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 42
Aeon by itself uses SD fanart since it occupies just half the screen (CD Cover on the left, Fanart on the right).

When you went to Aeon Lowlist, all your fanart has to be recreated.

in the skin directory, look for the file skin.properties.

Look for the section "fanart.movie.width" and "fanart.movie.height"

For Aeon lowlist, you have to set the width to 720p (no higher) which is;

width=1280
height=720

Then you have to recreate the jukebox from scratch

Offline wacksy1021

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Thanks sir sci-fan and sir beefy. Medyo naayos ko na, I just reduced my fanart to a smaller resolution and medyo nag kasya na sya.

Offline wacksy1021

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Yup..

It took me some sleepness nights to figure it out BUT when I did... oh joy!

sir sci-fi, in file naming paano mo napalabas yung icons ng 5.1 channel and resolution no. 2:35:1 or 1:78:1

yun nalang kasi kulang ng mga files ko. di kasi na gegenerate ng YAMJ on its own, dapat ba automatic yun  or shall I have to put it myself 1 by 1 in the file name.

Thanks

Offline keeper

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
not really sure abt this, but i think those data u mentioned are gathered from the NFO file per movie.  ;)
ONKYO606.WHARF 10.6,9CM,9DFS,PSW125.TOSH HDA35,XDE500,PCHA200, PANA AX200

Offline scifi-fan

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
The number of audio channels as well as the resolution is done automatically by a program called Mediainfo which is used by YAMJ.

As to deciding what is displayed, that's done in skin.properties. Aeon Lowlist uses more information than default Aeon.

Offline wacksy1021

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
The number of audio channels as well as the resolution is done automatically by a program called Mediainfo which is used by YAMJ.

As to deciding what is displayed, that's done in skin.properties. Aeon Lowlist uses more information than default Aeon.

Sir Sci-fi, ask ko lang if this is done automatically by Media info how come not one of my movies kahit isa has automatically put the 5.1 or the resolution in my YAMJ. Is there something I need to do.

Offline scifi-fan

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
yes.. mediainfo does it.

What skin are you using?

Offline wacksy1021

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Aeon Lowlist sir

Offline wacksy1021

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
I think I know my problem but I dont know any possible solution. During my set up it says cannot find Media info executable tool video files data will not be extracted. Is there a solution to this problem sir? Tama naman yung Media Info CLIU na ginamit ko kasi the YAMJ works fine wala nga lang yung data. Thanks.

Offline scifi-fan

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
There ya go...

I remember when I set up my mediainfo that it asked me to change the name to mediaInfo (note the capital "I").

case sensitive kasi YAMJ.

Offline ert

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Upcoming Rich UI Screenshots and video! check it out!
« Reply #192 on: Apr 15, 2010 at 03:38 PM »
whoohoo  ;) Upcoming Rich UI Demo video and screenshots! super cool!   ;D

for the demo video  ::)

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v20003721r54KZNxw

« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2010 at 07:52 AM by ert »

Offline cHess

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
magkano na po ang A200 today?

Offline ert

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
magkano na po ang A200 today?

its 9.9k for pdvd members special price. srp is 10.5k  ;)

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
Mura kay Ert compared to Tokyo, EU, South America and most overseas resellers.  Maski sa Singapore over S$300 eto diba?

Offline ASuL

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
magkano eto mga sir?

Offline mav14

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
magkano eto mga sir?
refer to ert's reply... 2 posts above your msg :)

Sakto, I'm shopping for an NMT. This looks promising. Medyo pricey pero mukhang sulit naman ;D

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
What's the latest stable FW version for the A-200?

Napabili na ako dine sa Tokyo because the Egreat 31B can barely cope with the onslaught of 1080p Eurekas and Framestors the past few months (maangal ang pamilya and guests kapag stuttery playback kase sanay na sa Mede8er  ;D).   

Kay Ert sana ako bibili kase pinakamura talaga, pero wala akong mapagbilinan to buy for me in Manila. 

Up for Ert!

Offline scifi-fan

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Latest firmware is always posted sa forum nila (networkmediatank.com).

A-200 has been very very stable because it's the C-200 that they introduce all features. Once walang bad side effects, only then will they roll out the changes to the A-200 firmware.

So in effect the C-200 owners ang beta testers which is a good thing or a bad thing depende sa comfort zone ng individual owner.

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Thanks Sci-fi Fan.

I reckon that would be the FW released on 24 Feb 2010 then.

Ok observe ko muna playability and functionality ng A-200 out of the box.  Dont want to make the same FW upgrade misadventures I had with the 31B.

Ta-ta!

Offline scifi-fan

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Out of the box, the only missing feature is HD Audio using single m2ts files.

BDMV/BD ISO also won't output HD Audio (only core audio) until Sigma provides the needed software to Syabas to fix it.

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593
Out of the box, the only missing feature is HD Audio using single m2ts files.

BDMV/BD ISO also won't output HD Audio (only core audio) until Sigma provides the needed software to Syabas to fix it.

Sir, could you please clarify this ... i'm using a TVIX M6500 with an older Sigma chip and it is able to output HD audio of BDMV - TrueHD, DTS-MA, and Dolby Digital Plus ... just wondering why it is not supported on this model ... i'm looking at buying an A200 or C200 for my second media player ...TIA
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline Beefy

• Collector
  • Liked:
My out of the box a200  supports HD audio out of BDMV folders and ISOs. I've encountered only 2 movie which does not, out of the 30+ Bluray rips I have
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2010 at 07:18 PM by Beefy »

Offline scifi-fan

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
@Beefy,

Pa PM ng title so I can try.

I'm pretty sure this is well documented that the A-200 firmware can't support HD Audio passthrough using BD-Lite. Using the A-200 firmware, my receiver will only show DTS or Dolby Digital but the same files played on my C200 will show DTS-MA and Dolby TrueHD.

It's all related to the fileplayer app used in BD-Lite vs the discplayer app used in full BD Menu in the C200.

The older Sigma 863x CAN stream HD Audio with Single files BUT the issue naman is that SDK is old and cannot play full BD Menus or enable BD-Live features.

For now if you want HD Audio... only the C200 can do it reliably. The A-200 can't until Sigma provides the necessary code to Syabas.

Offline Beefy

• Collector
  • Liked:
I'm pretty sure this is well documented that the A-200 firmware can't support HD Audio passthrough using BD-Lite.

Exactly. I noticed that I get core audio when BD lite is active. When I get full Bluray menus, HD audio is passed thru.

Sherlock Holmes and Up are the titles that give me core audio and BD lite as well.

Offline scifi-fan

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Exactly. I noticed that I get core audio when BD lite is active. When I get full Bluray menus, HD audio is passed thru.

Sherlock Holmes and Up are the titles that give me core audio and BD lite as well.

That's because those titles have Java based Menus. The A-200 firmware doesn't have a license to play commercial bluray. BD-lite is a workaround to play rips selecting the largest m2ts file in the BDMV/Streams folder.

On your remote press [SLOW][2][8][2][8] and you'll see an error on detecting a BD key. It's this BD key that only the C-200 has which isn't in firmware. It's hardcoded to the Sigma chip.

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593

The older Sigma 863x CAN stream HD Audio with Single files BUT the issue naman is that SDK is old and cannot play full BD Menus or enable BD-Live features.

For now if you want HD Audio... only the C200 can do it reliably. The A-200 can't until Sigma provides the necessary code to Syabas.

the TVIX M6500 can play full BD menus and HD audio with the older chip - you can check out my post (http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php?topic=88423.0) .... reason why i'm considering the PCH for my second unit is that the newer TVIX models are now using Realtek, and it seems that the Sigma chip is still the better hardware
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline scifi-fan

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Yes it can play *some* Bluray titles with full Menus. These are content that don't use fancy features.

However, that's no longer considered full BD Menu. That's BD-Lite. Even DVICO acknowledges it in their firmware update page that it supports BD playback but not full BD functionality.

For a media player to claim full BD Menu it has to be able to play ISO rips and decode it exactly as if it were a real physical disc on a standalone BD player.

Just do a youtube search for bluray menu and you'll see a lot of samples of what full BD Menus do now. Some have really dynamite special features like Movie IQ, BD-Live, PIP that is only possible with the C200 and the Dune 3.0 prime/base.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2010 at 11:30 PM by scifi-fan »

Offline Beefy

• Collector
  • Liked:
I think "older" titles will play fine with full bluray menus and HD audio.

Even new ones will play as long as there's no java just like what scifi mentioned.  I have the DTS demo #14 bluray which was released this year,2010, and I get full bluray menu and HD audio