Author Topic: Anson(ortigas) and Abenson(st.francis) mura na din LG LD460.  (Read 33880 times)

Offline aceaceace

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Anson(ortigas) and Abenson(st.francis) mura na din LG LD460.
« Reply #90 on: Jan 16, 2011 at 09:57 AM »
asked ansons ortigas last fri (jan7), then said the 42lg460d are out of stock, and no (more?) 805 bundle at 40k and 905 at 45k. they only have the "usual" 50% off lg htib when you get an lg tv :(

Offline saling-pusa

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: Jan 16, 2011 at 12:59 PM »
so in short wala na ang offer na ito...parang sinabing may promo sa Tutuban Mall na P20K lang ang bundle pero hindi alam kung kailan available this year or next year or never...Suma tutal: WALA!
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2011 at 01:00 PM by saling-pusa »

Offline baby_maryen

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: Jan 22, 2011 at 10:36 PM »
my husband and I are planning to buy LCD TV this February but we're still torn between Samsung LA37C550 and LG 37LD460.. how much po ang pinakamurang price nung dalawang TV? where to buy the cheapest one? TV alone price? with HT805 bundle price for LG? pasensya na po mdami po ako questions.. thanks in advance sa makakasagot! :)

Offline sandz_o_time

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Feb 27, 2011 at 10:04 AM »

IS this website owned by Sights and Sounds? Maybe? Kaya madami ang mga nag lalagay ng review na pabor sa kanila. I cannot say the same for myself, I personally went to this store yesterday, I inquired about the toshiba on display and the guy who went up to me said 19k daw. Well, I did not have any cash yesterday but I really wanted to buy the LCD already, so I asked him if I can get it thru card straight payment. And without bating an eyelash informed me that "NO" di raw pwede. I was somewhat irked kasi wala man lang effort from his  side to ask his boss if pwede, dahil eager naman ako to purchase the unit.  Look, straight payment naman yun, NOT 0%. Nagkataon lang na wala akong dalang cash and gusto ko na talgang bilhin, I asked the guy several times, pero wala talagang effort to ask the manager if they can give it to me. Buti pa sa Listening in Style, when I asked kung pwede ang card sa item nila, the salesman immediately asked his boss. Well, you might say, eh isang customer lang naman yan, so what marami pa naman ang bumibili sa Sights and Sound, ok lang. Then, wala akong magagawa, yun lang sino ba naman ako, isang customer lang. But I will make sure, I will let all my friends, officemates, acquaintances know the experience I had with Sights and Sound. Sobrang disappointed lang ako because I really wanted to buy the unit yesterday, but I did not get the "superb customer service" that one of the clients was raving about. Kailangan ba maglabas ako ng cash para makuha ko rin ang "superb customer service" ng sights and sounds?
Ngayon hindi na lang pabababan ng persyo, pagandahan na rin ng customer service. Notice why SM Appliances, eventhough they are more pricey, still customers buy from them? It's because once their there ayaw na nila mag canvass kasi may magandang customer service ang store.  That's just my two cents. Again, I'm just one customer. Why would you care! Right?

Let's support one another...We are fellow Pinoydvd members

Sights and Sounds greatly appreciate the many members, who are already supporting us. We would be nowhere without you all. If you want us around, we need your continued support.

At the moment, when we still cannot find a better price to offer, we ask you to buy from us, it's all we ask. Afterall we offer more services than chain stores, like...

5 Reasons to Shop at Sights and Sounds:

1. A History of Excellence and Integrity http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/history-excellence/

We have extensive knowledge and insight about our products, and we can provide you with the necessary education for using our products. We also stay on top of product updates and need-to-know information, such as product recalls and modifications, so that we can pass this knowledge along to you.

2. After-Sales Assistance Program (ASAP). http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/asap/
3. We are Highly Recommended. http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/we-are-recommended/
4. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. http://www.mysightsnsounds.com/pages/satisfaction/
5. Get Rewards. Shop now at Sights and Sounds and join Shangri-La Plaza's raffle to win a Volvo XC60 D5. Promo ends September 19, 2010.

Offline Prometheus75

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: Feb 27, 2011 at 11:21 AM »
IS this website owned by Sights and Sounds? Maybe? Kaya madami ang mga nag lalagay ng review na pabor sa kanila. I cannot say the same for myself, I personally went to this store yesterday, I inquired about the toshiba on display and the guy who went up to me said 19k daw. Well, I did not have any cash yesterday but I really wanted to buy the LCD already, so I asked him if I can get it thru card straight payment. And without bating an eyelash informed me that "NO" di raw pwede. I was somewhat irked kasi wala man lang effort from his  side to ask his boss if pwede, dahil eager naman ako to purchase the unit.  Look, straight payment naman yun, NOT 0%. Nagkataon lang na wala akong dalang cash and gusto ko na talgang bilhin, I asked the guy several times, pero wala talagang effort to ask the manager if they can give it to me. Buti pa sa Listening in Style, when I asked kung pwede ang card sa item nila, the salesman immediately asked his boss. Well, you might say, eh isang customer lang naman yan, so what marami pa naman ang bumibili sa Sights and Sound, ok lang. Then, wala akong magagawa, yun lang sino ba naman ako, isang customer lang. But I will make sure, I will let all my friends, officemates, acquaintances know the experience I had with Sights and Sound. Sobrang disappointed lang ako because I really wanted to buy the unit yesterday, but I did not get the "superb customer service" that one of the clients was raving about. Kailangan ba maglabas ako ng cash para makuha ko rin ang "superb customer service" ng sights and sounds?
Ngayon hindi na lang pabababan ng persyo, pagandahan na rin ng customer service. Notice why SM Appliances, eventhough they are more pricey, still customers buy from them? It's because once their there ayaw na nila mag canvass kasi may magandang customer service ang store.  That's just my two cents. Again, I'm just one customer. Why would you care! Right?

Personally, I haven't bought a single item from from SnS yet (all my flatscreens so far have been from Ansons), but to be fair, I wouldn't singlehandedly dismiss the pro-SnS sentiments of everyone else on this website - even going so far as to imply their being paid hacks for the merchant - just because of one store clerk whose unsatisfying customer interface may not necessarily be representative of the entire store's.

Heck, my brother and I had an unpleasant experience ourselves with LIS last year, when we felt that the store attendant was being throughly disinterested with our inquiries, probably because we didn't look "monied" enough. And then there's the case of SM Appliances at The Block, who refused to replace my elder sister's one-week Toshiba Regza until I finally stepped in and threatened them with DTI involvement. But despite these *isolated* incidents, I wouldn't categorically dismiss these stores as unreliable vendors on the overall (I even bought a Hitachi aircon and Sharp washing machine from SM The Block months afterwards, in fact).

Sorry about your case, just the same.
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2011 at 03:58 PM by Prometheus75 »
Going 3D, at last! (And I don't care it it's a fad.)

Offline bachwitz

• DVD Addict
  • Musica delenit bestiam feram
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 35
« Reply #95 on: Feb 27, 2011 at 02:10 PM »
IS this website owned by Sights and Sounds? Maybe? Kaya madami ang mga nag lalagay ng review na pabor sa kanila. I cannot say the same for myself, I personally went to this store yesterday, I inquired about the toshiba on display and the guy who went up to me said 19k daw. Well, I did not have any cash yesterday but I really wanted to buy the LCD already, so I asked him if I can get it thru card straight payment. And without bating an eyelash informed me that "NO" di raw pwede. I was somewhat irked kasi wala man lang effort from his  side to ask his boss if pwede, dahil eager naman ako to purchase the unit.  Look, straight payment naman yun, NOT 0%. Nagkataon lang na wala akong dalang cash and gusto ko na talgang bilhin, I asked the guy several times, pero wala talagang effort to ask the manager if they can give it to me. Buti pa sa Listening in Style, when I asked kung pwede ang card sa item nila, the salesman immediately asked his boss. Well, you might say, eh isang customer lang naman yan, so what marami pa naman ang bumibili sa Sights and Sound, ok lang. Then, wala akong magagawa, yun lang sino ba naman ako, isang customer lang. But I will make sure, I will let all my friends, officemates, acquaintances know the experience I had with Sights and Sound. Sobrang disappointed lang ako because I really wanted to buy the unit yesterday, but I did not get the "superb customer service" that one of the clients was raving about. Kailangan ba maglabas ako ng cash para makuha ko rin ang "superb customer service" ng sights and sounds?
Ngayon hindi na lang pabababan ng persyo, pagandahan na rin ng customer service. Notice why SM Appliances, eventhough they are more pricey, still customers buy from them? It's because once their there ayaw na nila mag canvass kasi may magandang customer service ang store.  That's just my two cents. Again, I'm just one customer. Why would you care! Right?

Dude, I think thats SnS policy. The store clerk knows that, thats why he doesnt made any effor to ask his boss. I think thats the same for other electronics store, they just have a different way of doing it (with discount if cash price, but actually thats the real cash price). btw, I didnt see in your post if you asked the store clerk to check with his boss. Because when I had my purchase several months ago, the store clerk also said there is no  freebies. I requested if he could ask his boss since Im from Pdvd, which he promptly did (but still didnt got any hehe)

« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2011 at 03:57 PM by bachwitz »

Offline sandz_o_time

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: Feb 27, 2011 at 09:03 PM »

Hi Bachwitz,
I'm from the service and sales industry business, too.  So I know that there are policies, but I believe that there are more than one way to entice a customer to buy.  But you know, the good thing is, I got my new LCD (Toshiba Power Booster) from Anson's Ortigas. The Salesman (Julius) was very accommodating, was very patient in answering all my questions before I paid for my item. I asked him, if I can still get the discount if I used the straight payment and he said yes, but the best part was, he gave me the discounted price and in 0%. So that's what I mean when I say good customer service. Just sharing my good experience with Anson's. ;)

Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement for Anson's Ortigas. Just a Happy customer sharing. :D

Dude, I think thats SnS policy. The store clerk knows that, thats why he doesnt made any effor to ask his boss. I think thats the same for other electronics store, they just have a different way of doing it (with discount if cash price, but actually thats the real cash price). btw, I didnt see in your post if you asked the store clerk to check with his boss. Because when I had my purchase several months ago, the store clerk also said there is no  freebies. I requested if he could ask his boss since Im from Pdvd, which he promptly did (but still didnt got any hehe)

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: Feb 28, 2011 at 08:24 AM »

Thank you for calling our attention.

First and foremost, we regret that you did not have a pleasant experience shopping with us.

I wonder if you were able to get the name of the salesman. Our company policy is that we should not deny any customer of the credit card transaction. To do so will violate our card affiliation. If there's a salesman in our shop who denies to honor your card, that salesperson might be outsider--not a representative of our company.

There is a criminal operandi that everyone should be aware about. A culprit will appear in the shop posting as a salesman. He will mingle with the customer and convince him to buy the product being offered. Definitely, he will not allow you to pay in card cause such payment will put him at disadvantage. After consummating the transaction, the culprit will get your money and ask you to wait for the product. The fact is you will wait for hours until you finally will confront the cashier for your order. By that time, you will be too late to know that you were victimized by the 'salisi gang'.

I am pretty sure the person you talked to was a culprit. It was a blessing that you didn't become a victim to this operandi.

By the way, our Toshiba 32AV700 is always P18K and not P19K. Everyone who read the post knew that the TV is P18K. We will have a hard time explaining to the pinoydvd if we don't post the right price.

And also by the way, WE DON'T OWN PINOYDVD. Rather, WE OWE PINOYDVD for the great business it had directed us.  :D :D
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2011 at 10:33 AM by E-reply »

Offline AC

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 333
« Reply #98 on: Feb 28, 2011 at 08:59 AM »
+1... i have been to sns... staff are very helpful and courteous.. mahirap na makabenta ngayon im sure hindi sasayangin ng staff opportunity to make a sale... siguro may quota din sila or something...

i have only been to sns twice.... and never bought anything from them yet... so.. im not a suki hehe

Offline AICRAG

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • DVD Addict
  • Do unto others before they do unto you
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Feb 28, 2011 at 04:24 PM »

First and foremost, we regret that you did not have a pleasant experience shopping with us.

I wonder if you were able to get the name of the salesman. Our company policy is that we should not deny any customer of the credit card transaction. To do so will violate our card affiliation. If there's a salesman in our shop who denies to honor your card, that salesperson might be outsider--not a representative of our company.

There is a criminal operandi that everyone should be aware about. A culprit will appear in the shop posting as a salesman. He will mingle with the customer and convince him to buy the product being offered. Definitely, he will not allow you to pay in card cause such payment will put him at disadvantage. After consummating the transaction, the culprit will get your money and ask you to wait for the product. The fact is you will wait for hours until you finally will confront the cashier for your order. By that time, you will be too late to know that you were victimized by the 'salisi gang'.

I am pretty sure the person you talked to was a culprit. It was a blessing that you didn't become a victim to this operandi.

By the way, our Toshiba 32AV700 is always P18K and not P19K. Everyone who read the post knew that the TV is P18K. We will have a hard time explaining to the pinoydvd if we don't post the right price.

And also by the way, WE DON'T OWN PINOYDVD. Rather, WE OWE PINOYDVD for the great business it had directed us.  :D :D
Medyo natakot ata ako dito.  merong tambay na salisi gang sa loob ng store nyo?  how would we know if we are talking to legit member of your staff???? ??? ???  Pwede nyo po bang improve ang security sa loob?
Toshiba 55XL700,Dali Ikon 6,Vokal2 MKII,Cayin CD-50T,Ecosse 2.3,IXOS Coax, HK AVR340, NAD 320BEE

Offline jhelenz

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #100 on: Feb 28, 2011 at 04:36 PM »
Medyo natakot ata ako dito.  merong tambay na salisi gang sa loob ng store nyo?  how would we know if we are talking to legit member of your staff???? ??? ???  Pwede nyo po bang improve ang security sa loob?
pagkaalam ko wala ata silang security guard,so dapat maging alert yung mga store personnel pag meron silang napapansin na kakaiba or a person na nakikipagdeal sa isang customer.medyo maliit lang naman ang sns kaya lang minsan sobrang daming customer na kailangn iassist.minsan nga pag napupunta ko dun daming customer na hindi naaasikaso kasi kulang yata ng personnel o naka break lng siguro yung iba.at siguro maglagay na lang ng sign dun na once na magbabayad na yung customer e dun lang sa may counter makipag transact

Offline iAMhitek

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: Feb 28, 2011 at 04:51 PM »

sir Vic,

suggestion ko lang ho para maiwasan ang possible " SALISI GANG" at para na rin ho sa buying public at sa store nyo, dapat ho siguro may uniform ang SNS staff with IDs na may picture.
I am not sure ho kung may uniform na ang staff nyo dyan sa SNS since the last time I visited your store was over a year ago at wala nga sila uniform.
but to be fair with your staff, every time I had been to your place asikaso nila kami.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: Feb 28, 2011 at 04:57 PM »

This thing had happened last week at the mall. Our Staff is now required to display his dog tag ID.  :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: Feb 28, 2011 at 04:59 PM »

sir Vic,

suggestion ko lang ho para maiwasan ang possible " SALISI GANG" at para na rin ho sa buying public at sa store nyo, dapat ho siguro may uniform ang SNS staff with IDs na may picture.
I am not sure ho kung may uniform na ang staff nyo dyan sa SNS since the last time I visited your store was over a year ago at wala nga sila uniform.
but to be fair with your staff, every time I had been to your place asikaso nila kami.

Good suggestion. Uniform will be implemented in 2 to 3 weeks time while ID will be visible in a day or two.  :D

Offline saling-pusa

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: Feb 28, 2011 at 05:03 PM »
Everytime na magtratransact ka ng business ay you should go to the cashier sa may counter... thats the best measure to avoid "salisi"..in any store whether small or big... duon ay bibilangin nila ang pera mo or if you are using a credit card, you should guard how they are handling your card information;.. Be vigilant..hwag magtatanga-tangahan or magtiwala masyado sa mga Pinoy! Pilipinas ito! They got Talent! ;D

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 265
« Reply #105 on: Feb 28, 2011 at 06:57 PM »
Abensons is now selling the LG 42PJ350 plasma at P29,995.

Too bad this baby is not Full HD.

Offline AC

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: Feb 28, 2011 at 08:26 PM »
actually i saw that 55t for 2pcs:D

sa presyong yan.. dali humanap ng partner

abenson trinoma

Offline TimSavvy

• Collector
  • HD Player Enthusiast :)
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 01:38 AM »
^
aside from the usual obvious pros of regular plasma vs regular LCD,
how else can this model beat the LD460? in which aspect?
TIA! :)

Offline AC

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 07:07 AM »
i have never had a plasma... and hindi ako marunong tumingin picture's quality...
but just by looking at it turned off... masasabi ko... its... sleek looking... manipis siya.. almost like led... and manipis din bezels...

Offline sandz_o_time

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 09:25 AM »

Hi SnS,
Thank you for your reply. If that guy was a "salisi" good thing I don't bring with me cash. But I will try to drop by you place again, to see if he's one of your staff.

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #110 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 10:05 AM »
IS this website owned by Sights and Sounds? Maybe? Kaya madami ang mga nag lalagay ng review na pabor sa kanila.

nope. pinoydvd is not affiliated with sight and sounds. @e-reply is the owner of sight and sounds and is a regular member of this site. if you have read a lot of positive reviews from other members it maybe because the the store earned those reviews. but occasionally there will be negative reviews such as yours and i think its up to @e-reply to respond to you guys.

and as such, we dont take out the comments of any members positive or negative (as long as it is done according to the posting rules of pdvd), since these comments are what the members want to know and it also gives the merchant members the opportunity to know whether their service is good or bad as well. 

Offline lakay77

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 10:10 AM »
nope. pinoydvd is not affiliated with sight and sounds. @e-reply is the owner of sight and sounds and is a regular member of this site. if you have read a lot of positive reviews from other members it maybe because the the store earned those reviews. but occasionally there will be negative reviews such as yours and i think its up to @e-reply to respond to you guys.

and as such, we dont take out the comments of any members positive or negative (as long as it is done according to the posting rules of pdvd), since these comments are what the members want to know and it also gives the merchant members the opportunity to know whether their service is good or bad as well. 

agree

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 265
« Reply #112 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 10:40 AM »
i have never had a plasma... and hindi ako marunong tumingin picture's quality...
but just by looking at it turned off... masasabi ko... its... sleek looking... manipis siya.. almost like led... and manipis din bezels...

Very thin nga for a plasma, first time I saw it I thought it was an LED panel, di pala.  PQ was not bad but you really need to optimize the settings.

Offline dobermann_100

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: Mar 04, 2011 at 06:34 AM »
nope. pinoydvd is not affiliated with sight and sounds. @e-reply is the owner of sight and sounds and is a regular member of this site. if you have read a lot of positive reviews from other members it maybe because the the store earned those reviews. but occasionally there will be negative reviews such as yours

Agree din... Ako nga 2003 pa member pero wala pang feedback at 25 posts pa lang.  ;D