Author Topic: Anson(ortigas) and Abenson(st.francis) mura na din LG LD460.  (Read 33873 times)

Offline AC

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 333
Re: Anson(ortigas) and Abenson(st.francis) mura na din LG LD460.
« Reply #30 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 02:52 PM »
at the same price..
go for sns... ngayon lang sumabay sa presyo anson and abenson...
madalas talaga mura sa sns...

napansin ko lang sa chain stores.. pag nagbebenta sila... hindi konting patong lang but kung magkano nila mabebenta...

Offline judoka03g

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #31 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 05:04 PM »
Sir Vic,

Does the free installment also apply to Toshiba LCD TVs din sir?

Sights and Sounds is committed to quality service

At Sights and Sounds, we deliver and install Plasma / LCD TV on the same day by our qualified technicians.  We can promise this because, unlike many stores that rely on manufacturing company for limited service, we employ our own in-house knowledgeable technicians and installers, who are ready for the assigned job.  

We install your TV with absolutely free of charge on the following: we mount TV on the table top, hook it up with cables from TV to any source, twik your TV to produce the right image brightness, colors, and contrast, pre-set your cable station TV program, and patiently guide you through in TV operation, Yes, there may be charges for mounting bracket, cables or other accessories, but not for the basic installation service we just mentioned.

Once your flat panel TV is fitted you can also be sure that we won’t leave it at that.  In the unlikely event that that you experience a problem, such as changes in cable programming, our technical will still be there to do another round of TV service, even if he needs to pre-set your cable TV program again.  Many sellers do not back their sales this way but to refer their customers to manufacturer guaranty service.   If services not covered by guaranty, it is down to the customer to find service agent who will help them.

Service is just as important as buying the right flat panel TV.  Surely service is one you can count on at Sights and Sounds.

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 05:08 PM »
Sir Vic,

Does the free installment also apply to Toshiba LCD TVs din sir?

Yes, the free service applies to all TVs.  :D

Offline Carlo777

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #33 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 06:43 PM »
Personal experience lang that may vary from person to person:

Last 2007, I purchased a Samsung LCD from Abenson, and in just a couple of days, I saw around 3 very bright stuck/dead pixels on the screen. Long and short, Abenson asked me to call Samsung which I promptly did. It took around 3-4 days for Samsung to send a technician over to check my unit, and after  evaluation, they decided to pull out my LCD bec the stuck pixels were very bright and were quite large.

After 3 weeks, yes 3 weeks! I got my Sammy back but I noticed it acquired some panel scratches already, the worst part is, it still had stuck pixels though they were not as large as the previous ones. However, I felt like I ended up buying an item that was no longer minty fresh and even "aged" before I got to use it thoroughly.

Fast forward to 2008, I heard that there was a good dealer in Shang, called Sights and Sounds and I purchased a Panasonic LX80 LCD from them. After awhile (1 month) it had 4 dead pixels as well, but they sent a replacement the day after I made my complain.

Bottomline:

I prefer SnS simply because of the way they treat customers, I have nothing against huge chain stores but for me, what's important is how a dealer responds to a complain during the warranty period of an item. 

Offline abcerase

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 07:25 PM »
Sights and Sounds is committed to quality service

At Sights and Sounds, we deliver and install Plasma / LCD TV on the same day by our qualified technicians.  We can promise this because, unlike many stores that rely on manufacturing company for limited service, we employ our own in-house knowledgeable technicians and installers, who are ready for the assigned job.  

We install your TV with absolutely free of charge on the following: we mount TV on the table top, hook it up with cables from TV to any source, twik your TV to produce the right image brightness, colors, and contrast, pre-set your cable station TV program, and patiently guide you through in TV operation, Yes, there may be charges for mounting bracket, cables or other accessories, but not for the basic installation service we just mentioned.

Once your flat panel TV is fitted you can also be sure that we won’t leave it at that.  In the unlikely event that that you experience a problem, such as changes in cable programming, our technical will still be there to do another round of TV service, even if he needs to pre-set your cable TV program again.  Many sellers do not back their sales this way but to refer their customers to manufacturer guaranty service.   If services not covered by guaranty, it is down to the customer to find service agent who will help them.

Service is just as important as buying the right flat panel TV.  Surely service is one you can count on at Sights and Sounds.

This is indeed one, if not the truest and purest form of customer service that I have ever heard and hopefully experience in the future when I buy from SnS. Thank God for you, sir Vic! :) It is virtually impossible to find such dealer nowadays. More power SnS and Sir Vic! :)
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2010 at 07:25 PM by abcerase »

Offline booghaw

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 07:49 PM »
we also bought our lcdtv from SnS and it was such a pleasure shopping for a tv from here.  yung feeling mo ba na hindi ka lang "sini-sales talk" ng mga staff duon just for the sake of makabenta sila ng unit.  they would be suggesting the best tv based on your viewing requirements. lahat ng mga queries mo masasagot nila na hindi mukhang nagdudunung-dunungan lang. di tulad nung mga nasa big chain stores na halata mong de-kahon yung mga sagot sa mga tanong mo about the product they're selling. if ever we'll be buying another set, SnS would be on the top or our shortlist of stores to buy from.  sana hindi magbabago ang pakikitungo ng SnS sa mga cutomers nila at palaging customer satisfaction first...

thanks sir Vic & to the whole of SnS... :)

Offline bibilitv

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 08:36 PM »
So magaganda feedback sa sights and sounds.

Yung nabasa ko thread ang problem lang na grey market yung sa trinoma?

Gaano kadami grey market sa LCD para alam ko kung sino matitino.

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #37 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 09:22 PM »
Hindi pa ako nakakabili ng kahit ano sa SNS or Listening Style, pero kung sa Abensons lang din, more than willing ako bumili sa SNS or Listening Style, lalong lalo na sa SNS(based from the feedback of PDVD members). Hindi ako masaya sa service ng Abensons, lalo na sa pricing nila. Dagdag pa natin yung mga sales rep nila na palihim na mag-aalok ng mga "monster" cable/assembled cables etc. Diko lang alam kung alam ng management nila na may mga ganun sa store.

nadali din ako ng abensons first time kong bumili ng lcd.naisahan ang pagiging 'inosente' ko  ::)

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 10:09 PM »
So magaganda feedback sa sights and sounds.

Yung nabasa ko thread ang problem lang na grey market yung sa trinoma?

Gaano kadami grey market sa LCD para alam ko kung sino matitino.

most of the none chain store sellers have both grey and local warrantied units. some of them might even have both units selling at the same time. of course the grey unit of the same model will definitely be cheaper. but as always the accompanying risks will always be there. but the question is, what happens to a grey unit you bought from these none chain sellers once its out of warranty?

1. you can have the store you got it from repair it for you. here is where the good and bad sellers differentiate themselves, good ones make sure your unit gets serviced, bad ones do the run around on you.

2. you can have the brand's local service center do it for you. will they accept your unit if its grey? of course they will, its still a business for them, if you need parts for your unit. they still make a profit out of your grey unit. will they charge you higher because yours is a grey unit. based on what i have read here, they will. but its a small price to pay for getting your unit cheaper when you bought it.  :)

Offline artsky

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #39 on: Aug 25, 2010 at 05:40 AM »
i guess there's nothing wrong with the said stores. havent got lcds from them pero yung dalawang aircon ko galing ansons and i got discount kasi straight payment. bought the units a month apart.

ok yan na bumababa na price nila. tayong consumer din naman makikinabang.

Offline Coach Julio

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: Aug 25, 2010 at 09:47 AM »
42LD460 is now P42K.

Available at Sights and Sounds 4th level Shangrila Plaza. Tel. 634-1789 to 90.

Sayang naman!  Got mine last Aug 17 for 46k pa.  Oh well

Offline eli71724

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: Aug 25, 2010 at 12:21 PM »
nadali din ako ng abensons first time kong bumili ng lcd.naisahan ang pagiging 'inosente' ko  ::)
kaya ang ginawa namin nun, pumunta kami sa true value, kung sa kapal lang ng cable ang difference, sa truevalue na lang kami bibili, and we ended up buying a component cable from truevalue, almost 300 lang ata yun. kasi at that time, wala pa akong alam sa mga component/rca cables so sabi ko parang wala namang difference. kasi pala kinakabit ko sa video + L+R. dapat pala sa component. back to the topic, my experience with abensons, pati sa furniture nila may mga problems din ako naencounter, like di maganda yung pagassemble nila ng tv rack, may mga gasgas etc. a friend of mine bought a dining set from them, one of the chairs had a problem with it's legs, it took abensons almost a week to replace the item.

Offline ferdinand

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • DVD Guru
  • Trust is my virtue-enjoy life !!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: Aug 25, 2010 at 08:38 PM »
guys CONFIRMED sa ansons ortigas.. P30K for the 37" LG LD460!   :D
Wow mura na nga.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #43 on: Aug 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM »
kaya ang ginawa namin nun, pumunta kami sa true value, kung sa kapal lang ng cable ang difference, sa truevalue na lang kami bibili, and we ended up buying a component cable from truevalue, almost 300 lang ata yun. kasi at that time, wala pa akong alam sa mga component/rca cables so sabi ko parang wala namang difference. kasi pala kinakabit ko sa video + L+R. dapat pala sa component. back to the topic, my experience with abensons, pati sa furniture nila may mga problems din ako naencounter, like di maganda yung pagassemble nila ng tv rack, may mga gasgas etc. a friend of mine bought a dining set from them, one of the chairs had a problem with it's legs, it took abensons almost a week to replace the item.

oo nga sir, agreed.

kaya kahit na even if di pa ako nakakabili ng kahit ano kay sir vic ng SnS, id rather take my business to him.my friends here on PDVD swear by him,especially stickfighter.  ;D

Offline boybi

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: Aug 26, 2010 at 07:38 PM »
Personal experience lang that may vary from person to person:

Last 2007, I purchased a Samsung LCD from Abenson, and in just a couple of days, I saw around 3 very bright stuck/dead pixels on the screen. Long and short, Abenson asked me to call Samsung which I promptly did. It took around 3-4 days for Samsung to send a technician over to check my unit, and after  evaluation, they decided to pull out my LCD bec the stuck pixels were very bright and were quite large.

After 3 weeks, yes 3 weeks! I got my Sammy back but I noticed it acquired some panel scratches already, the worst part is, it still had stuck pixels though they were not as large as the previous ones. However, I felt like I ended up buying an item that was no longer minty fresh and even "aged" before I got to use it thoroughly.

Fast forward to 2008, I heard that there was a good dealer in Shang, called Sights and Sounds and I purchased a Panasonic LX80 LCD from them. After awhile (1 month) it had 4 dead pixels as well, but they sent a replacement the day after I made my complain.

Bottomline:

I prefer SnS simply because of the way they treat customers, I have nothing against huge chain stores but for me, what's important is how a dealer responds to a complain during the warranty period of an item. 

Good for you. My experience with SnS is the opposite. PM'ed E-Reply about a dead pixel on my newly purchased LCD TV, all I got from his reply was "We can replace the unit if there is a dead pixel. Unfortunately, we run out of stock of 42LZ80 already."

I was hoping to get a reply that say they will replace my unit once they have stock already or if not, will replace with another model. But that is all in the reply.

I'm really glad that the big name chain stores are competing in price with grey market vendors.

Offline 2fast2furious

• Trade Count: (+100)
  • DVD Guru
  • Vrooom!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 78
« Reply #45 on: Aug 26, 2010 at 10:01 PM »
Good for you. My experience with SnS is the opposite. PM'ed E-Reply about a dead pixel on my newly purchased LCD TV, all I got from his reply was "We can replace the unit if there is a dead pixel. Unfortunately, we run out of stock of 42LZ80 already."

I was hoping to get a reply that say they will replace my unit once they have stock already or if not, will replace with another model. But that is all in the reply.

I'm really glad that the big name chain stores are competing in price with grey market vendors.
so what happened next here sir?

Offline boybi

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: Aug 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM »
so what happened next here sir?

Nothing. Never went back to SnS after this. It was my first and last purchase from them.

Offline bibilitv

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: Aug 26, 2010 at 11:54 PM »
^
Hindi ka nagrequest ng another model?

Offline arkyusi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: Aug 27, 2010 at 08:30 AM »
i think if they're really after the customer satisfaction, u dont need to request for such..  :-\

SnS should have discussed w/ boybi all the options.. then its up to him w/c to choose..

gandang ganda pa naman ako sa vision and mission ng SnS towards customer service.. well... well..  ???

its major major disappointment.. ang sakit kaya sa puso nung ganun na you're stuck w/ a unit na u know may little defect.. :'( hindi naman biro ung pera na ginastos mo for that..

hope to hear SnS comment on this..  ::)

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: Aug 27, 2010 at 08:44 AM »
its major major disappointment..

Usong uso pala talaga ang Miss Universe ngayon ...  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: Aug 27, 2010 at 10:54 AM »
I think Boybi must have misunderstood us when we said: "We can replace the unit if there is a dead pixel. Unfortunately, we run out of stock of 42LZ80 already."

Trying to recall our transaction, I do remember informing you that the item in-question (LZ80) is out of stock. That, however, does not mean we would no longer honor our commitment to replace the unit. The stock might be temporarily out of stock, but will arrive in another week or days. Due to numerous private messages we get in 1 day, I might have lapse my memory to get back to you in a timely fashion. Nevertheless, you have a forum where you can make a follow-up or address the issue. You could even call me up at my personal mobile and remind me of the replacement. I wonder if you had made any follow up for the replacement, cause if we do hear from you, we will definitely resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

Offline Quitacet

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #51 on: Aug 27, 2010 at 01:56 PM »
Ayun naman pala e.

It's a minor, minor misunderstanding lang pala.

But a major, major resolution na yang inooffer ng SnS.

Basta ako pag bibili na kami ni misis, sa SnS kami bibili.

Thanks sa pricelist!
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2010 at 02:01 PM by Quitacet »

Offline bibilitv

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: Aug 27, 2010 at 06:57 PM »
@boybi
Papalitan naman pala. Dapat nagfollow up ka.

Offline moejun

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • left brain by the popcorn stand
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: Aug 27, 2010 at 08:21 PM »
yeah, what's weird was that boybi didn't follow it up.

sir vic's 3 month replacement policy (for defective units) is really awesome. further, he really takes the time to answer questions regarding his products.

keyboard warrior, gay advocate

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: Aug 27, 2010 at 08:34 PM »
yeah, what's weird was that boybi didn't follow it up.

sir vic's 3 month replacement policy (for defective units) is really awesome. further, he really takes the time to answer questions regarding his products.

true! kaya nga the delivery people told me to keep the box for three months.  :)

sayang sir boybi, but maybe an arrangement can be done that is amicable to both parties para happily ever after pa rin.  :)

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: Aug 27, 2010 at 09:09 PM »
true! kaya nga the delivery people told me to keep the box for three months.  :)

sayang sir boybi, but maybe an arrangement can be done that is amicable to both parties para happily ever after pa rin.  :)

ako nga yung box ng pv70 intact pa din! kating kati na nga yung kasama namen sa bahay na ibenta sa magbobote. ;D
The handsomest and the happiest ;b

Offline bibilitv

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: Aug 27, 2010 at 10:47 PM »
Friend ko jan na din bumili.

Offline boybi

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: Aug 28, 2010 at 08:41 AM »
I admit that I didn't make followups on the replacement. I was disappointed with the reply. Parang reply kasi ng mga manlolokong stores: Sige papalitan namin yan, kaso wala kaming stock dito na pampalit.

Sana nilagay sa reply na contakin sila after a week or something to followup, baka nagfollowup pa ako.

I'm not from Metro Manila, and it would take a big SUV without rear passengers or big van to transport the 42" TV with box. Kaya hindi ko na rin binalik sa SnS para iwan dun yung unit.

Offline yuushi

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: Sep 08, 2010 at 08:22 PM »
Guys let me clear this up lang, ang units ba sa shang- Listening in style and Sights and sounds gray market units except LG?

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: Sep 09, 2010 at 02:26 PM »
Guys let me clear this up lang, ang units ba sa shang- Listening in style and Sights and sounds gray market units except LG?

All our products are with local Manufacturing warranty. Please ask for warranty certificate to assure that the TV you purchased is covered with local Manufacturers' warranty.

Recently, the price of 'grey' product is not that attractive as what it used to be. With the yearly TV price drop, the grey product has become very uncompetitive. This effect has resulted to the shift in SnS marketing focus. Instead of selling 'grey' units, we now sell the TV distributed by local Manufacturers.  :D
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2010 at 02:27 PM by E-reply »