Author Topic: M&K The choice of Professionals  (Read 580 times)

Offline MK Sound

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
M&K The choice of Professionals
« on: Jan 30, 2011 at 04:26 PM »
http://www.mksoundsystem.com/

Magazine, Home Theater, USA Feb 2011 – HIGHLIGHTS:
Home Theater, USA, February 2011 presents an in-depth audition of the MK Sound 950 system with the MX-250 subwoofer
“The LCR950 system is so spectacularly good at both movies and music.”
“Very simply, anyone who’s serious about home theater should seriously consider this system.”
The reviewer is in awe of MK Sound’s extensive history: “This is the story of a speaker company that helped shape home theater (and even music recording) into what it is today.”
“One of my favourite speakers of the last decade, the S-150THX satellites, and the involuntary-bowel- movement inducing MX-350 THX subwoofer.”
“I’d listened to enough models to tell that MK Sound was a serious continuation of the old M&K.”
There’s an amazing openness and lightness to the MK 950 system that’s hard to characterize. I got the sense that a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.”
“I can understand why sound designers like to use MK speakers for their studios—there’s a life and energy to these speakers that makes them oh-so-easy to listen to.”
“It’s a system that’s sure to please the old fans and create oodles of new fans of MK Sound, as well.”

« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2011 at 04:31 PM by MK Sound »