Author Topic: My 2017 Audio and HT Setup  (Read 737403 times)

Offline deo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • 'Evening...commissioner :D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: I'm Back with the Addiction, My revived HT Setup
« Reply #90 on: Apr 09, 2011 at 12:29 AM »
Welcome back COURAGE! :D isa ka sa mga idol ko dto! pdvd icon!  ;) Congrats sa bago mong setup!

Offline Courage

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #91 on: Apr 09, 2011 at 04:30 PM »
Welcome back COURAGE! :D isa ka sa mga idol ko dto! pdvd icon!  ;) Congrats sa bago mong setup!

Thanks sir deo, musta na po? its good to be back... bad for the wallet he he he...
Walang Setup

Offline lncc63

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #92 on: Apr 15, 2011 at 07:57 PM »
Hey bro "Return of the Jedi" ka pala.  Thanks again (I think) for infecting me.

Yup the A3s are so much more clearer. 
RX-V3800
RTi A9+CSi A6+A4+FXi A6+2*DSW660
TH-P42V20 PJ-TX200
BDP-S370 D-KR10KU
Mede8er-500X2
XB

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Apr 15, 2011 at 08:27 PM »
Hey bro "Return of the Jedi" ka pala.  Thanks again (I think) for infecting me.

Yup the A3s are so much more clearer. 

He he he.... More to come brader... May center ka pa... Panalo sa akin yung CSi A6 against A4...

So ano uunahin mo? A7 or Center?

Eto mga upgrade list ko this year

CSi A6 will replace my Wharf 8 center
Infinity or Polk PSW660wi Pro will replace my JBL PSW1200.. wala akong budget for SVS eh
Popcorn Hour C200(My dad will buy me this as a gift this april 15 he he he)
New Rack - Same rack as the one displayed in sir Marc Shop

Next year

RTi A7 to complete my 7.1 setup he he he
Walang Setup

Offline lncc63

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: Apr 15, 2011 at 10:16 PM »
Sorry bro but I may just follow suite unless someone can show me a better value proposition than an A6 center  and A1 back surrounds.  I'm thinking A1 for side surrounds but I'm still open there ... the A3 maybe ... or one of those "wide beam" (sorry don't know the correct term) units.  The center and surrounds I figure before xmas.  Santa already has my letter for an A7 front but I'm extra good I'd like the A9 :).  The big question mark is the sub.   No idea which is the best value proposition.  So far I think I'm happy with the Pioneer receiver but I should keep my mind ... este ears ... open I think.  My jap friends have all so far said "Yamaha".  For sources, what else is there?  A turntable maybe?  I'm not really a retro guys though I do get a kick out of seeing tube amps - childhood memories.  Pushing up my amp till you could see the plates pulsing to the music.  Oh, I need a PVR.

Congrats on the C200 bro.  Keep my offer in mind.

RX-V3800
TH-P42V20 PJ-TX200
BDP-S370 D-KR10KU
Mede8er-500X2
XB

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: Apr 15, 2011 at 10:22 PM »
Sorry bro but I may just follow suite unless someone can show me a better value proposition than an A6 center  and A1 back surrounds.  I'm thinking A1 for side surrounds but I'm still open there ... the A3 maybe ... or one of those "wide beam" (sorry don't know the correct term) units.  The center and surrounds I figure before xmas.  Santa already has my letter for an A7 front but I'm extra good I'd like the A9 :).  The big question mark is the sub.   No idea which is the best value proposition.  So far I think I'm happy with the Pioneer receiver but I should keep my mind ... este ears ... open I think.  My jap friends have all so far said "Yamaha".  For sources, what else is there?  A turntable maybe?  I'm not really a retro guys though I do get a kick out of seeing tube amps - childhood memories.  Pushing up my amp till you could see the plates pulsing to the music.  Oh, I need a PVR.

Congrats on the C200 bro.  Keep my offer in mind.

Nice plan...A9? wow....There is an A7 there but i never tried to Audition it... Mahirap na he he he... So whats going to happen with the Wharfs? Keep it until you complete the Polk lineup?
Walang Setup

Offline stan1196

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #96 on: Apr 15, 2011 at 11:21 PM »
nice setup bro. polk all the way... malamang maging ganito din setup ko.... mukhang csi a4 na ang kukunin ko as center considering na 10 sqm lang ang home theater room ko....
Aiyima Rotel CD11 Tribute Focal Chora 806 QED XT125

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: Apr 16, 2011 at 01:16 AM »
nice setup bro. polk all the way... malamang maging ganito din setup ko.... mukhang csi a4 na ang kukunin ko as center considering na 10 sqm lang ang home theater room ko....

Thanks sir, Polk are really an amazing speakers... I love listening to them everyday...CSi A4 will do sa size nang room mo sir... Na audition mo na ba sir yung speakers?
Walang Setup

Offline lncc63

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: Apr 16, 2011 at 04:15 AM »
Actually, bros are already lining up for the Wharfs.  Sir Shainoy and I had a few bottles last night and if he had his way he would have brought them to his place already.
RX-V3800
TH-P42V20 PJ-TX200
BDP-S370 D-KR10KU
Mede8er-500X2
XB

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Apr 16, 2011 at 04:36 AM »
Actually, bros are already lining up for the Wharfs.  Sir Shainoy and I had a few bottles last night and if he had his way he would have brought them to his place already.

There are lots of people who wanted that, when you purchased it ang dami ko pang natanggap na text asking for its availability...

Walang Setup

Offline CARLITOCOOL

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Collector
  • Yo I'm Batman!
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: Apr 16, 2011 at 05:22 AM »
Thank you sir..

Ang layo sir nang difference...For one i no longer need a sub for music..Sound is crisp and detailed... Like what others said ang dami mong maririnig na di mo naririnig dati....If you close your eyes parang malaking speakers ang tumutunog at para kang nasa malaking area....

Sabi nga ni GF ang laking difference when we auditioned the A3s compared sa wharf 8.3 namin..

Kaso she likes the TSi400 kasi floorstanding... nagiisip pako hehe  ;D

Audi EB na tayo kay Marc  ;D
Panasonic TH-55ST30 3D Plasma
Onkyo TX-SR608
Mission M34i
Mission MX-C2
Mission MX-1
SVS PB10 N

Offline stan1196

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: Apr 16, 2011 at 07:29 AM »
Thanks sir, Polk are really an amazing speakers... I love listening to them everyday...CSi A4 will do sa size nang room mo sir... Na audition mo na ba sir yung speakers?
bro, I had the chance to audition the csi a6 when I bought the rti a3 in avshop... The sound was amazing when rey played the bluray demo disc. Unfortunately wala csi a4 during that time... I'm just waiting na magkarun ng cherry csi a4 sa avshop and ready to buy na ko. i'm also planning to replace my sub..Do you think mirage omni s-8 is enough for my room size? wala na kasi omni s10.
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2011 at 07:37 AM by stan1196 »

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: Apr 16, 2011 at 08:31 AM »
bro, I had the chance to audition the csi a6 when I bought the rti a3 in avshop... The sound was amazing when rey played the bluray demo disc. Unfortunately wala csi a4 during that time... I'm just waiting na magkarun ng cherry csi a4 sa avshop and ready to buy na ko. i'm also planning to replace my sub..Do you think mirage omni s-8 is enough for my room size? wala na kasi omni s10.

I heard the Omni S-8 kina AVSHOP and it sounded amazing, imagine the size of the demo area of sir Marc. How big is your room sir?

CSi A4 sounded great also.. Again sizes of your speakers sometimes depend on your space and size of room, for a small room the A4 and the Omni S8 will sound great... Of course if you can stretch your budget get the bigger ones... I also auditioned the Infinity PS210 and grabe niyayanig nya yung demo room for a 10 incher... medyo mahal nga lang sya compared sa omni 8
Walang Setup

Offline stan1196

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: Apr 16, 2011 at 08:49 AM »
I heard the Omni S-8 kina AVSHOP and it sounded amazing, imagine the size of the demo area of sir Marc. How big is your room sir?

CSi A4 sounded great also.. Again sizes of your speakers sometimes depend on your space and size of room, for a small room the A4 and the Omni S8 will sound great... Of course if you can stretch your budget get the bigger ones... I also auditioned the Infinity PS210 and grabe niyayanig nya yung demo room for a 10 incher... medyo mahal nga lang sya compared sa omni 8

10 sqm lng room size ko... I'm torn between psw110 and omni mirage S8. Medyo mahal na infinity ps210. Malaki na rin ang csi a6 relative sa room size ko' parang overkill na. Hehe

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: Apr 16, 2011 at 09:17 AM »
10 sqm lng room size ko... I'm torn between psw110 and omni mirage S8. Medyo mahal na infinity ps210. Malaki na rin ang csi a6 relative sa room size ko' parang overkill na. Hehe

Yeahh medyo mahal na nga...Sa size nang room mo i think the S8 is enough, never heard the 110 yet... Isa pa mas maganda ang 8 incher sa music tapos paired with RTi A3.... Its going to be music heaven...
Walang Setup

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: Apr 25, 2011 at 10:35 AM »
Did some minor rearrangement with my system para naman medyo presentable kahit konti lang :)
Walang Setup

Offline ♡ lvcdg23™ ✌

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Provides ALL your BASS needs...NOTHING comes close
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 119
« Reply #106 on: Apr 25, 2011 at 11:00 AM »

Ganda talaga ng RTis in cherry  ;D

Nice new arrangement brader. Can't wait to see you CSi A6... FTW!!!

Offline lncc63

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: Apr 25, 2011 at 11:10 AM »
I like your use of the individual glass tables bro.  Yup those cherry A3's look great better than the black ones I got IMHO.   

Do you have your player on top of the center?   Is that a good idea?  But who am I to judge ... I have our player on the armrest of our couch :(, no place to put it.
RX-V3800
TH-P42V20 PJ-TX200
BDP-S370 D-KR10KU
Mede8er-500X2
XB

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: Apr 25, 2011 at 11:34 AM »
I like your use of the individual glass tables bro.  Yup those cherry A3's look great better than the black ones I got IMHO.   

Do you have your player on top of the center?   Is that a good idea?  But who am I to judge ... I have our player on the armrest of our couch :(, no place to put it.

He he he, yup thats a player he he he.. No place to put it he he he.. Wala naman gumagalwa except me eveny my 3 year old son...
Walang Setup

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: Apr 25, 2011 at 11:36 AM »
Ganda talaga ng RTis in cherry  ;D

Nice new arrangement brader. Can't wait to see you CSi A6... FTW!!!

He he he thanks sir.. ganyan talaga pag wala pang budget for a rack... So many to buy..pending pa for approval lahat nang bibilhin he he he...

You think my wife would notice pag biglang naging A6 yung WHarfs? he he he specially pag cherry? I might need to practice again my ninja skills...
Walang Setup

Offline nogie

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #110 on: Apr 25, 2011 at 11:42 AM »
Brader, pa-PM naman local price ng csi A4. I got one box coming in at pampuno ko lang sana. Baka mas mura duon. Thanks!  ;D

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2011 at 03:28 PM »
Already reserved an A6 cherry with sir Marc for pickup tomorrow, if not wednesday.. Very excited.... :)
Walang Setup

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2011 at 08:01 PM »
Already reserved an A6 cherry with sir Marc for pickup tomorrow, if not wednesday.. Very excited.... :)

congrates brader, talagang kinumpleto mo na, should make your viewing pleasure increase by leaps and bounds.
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2011 at 08:45 PM »
congrates brader, talagang kinumpleto mo na, should make your viewing pleasure increase by leaps and bounds.

Yup like what you said. Center is very very important in HT.. Thanks for all the tips brader... You've been very helpful
Walang Setup

Offline ♡ lvcdg23™ ✌

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Provides ALL your BASS needs...NOTHING comes close
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 119
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2011 at 10:55 PM »
Asan na ang A6 in cherry brader?  ;D

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2011 at 11:46 PM »
Yup like what you said. Center is very very important in HT.. Thanks for all the tips brader... You've been very helpful

time to enjoy now, maximize the features of the receiver, play around with the locations and other manipulations on the subwoofer and speakers that will not cost you anything and find which one would make you smile while watching.

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2011 at 03:46 AM »
time to enjoy now, maximize the features of the receiver, play around with the locations and other manipulations on the subwoofer and speakers that will not cost you anything and find which one would make you smile while watching.

Yup brader, time to enjoy. Major apgayd kapala kasi bahay na upgrade mo. Congrats bro, Invite mo ako pag nagawa na ha :)
Walang Setup

Offline james16

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • passion that touches the soul...
  • Liked:
« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2011 at 03:50 AM »
Enjoy sa upgrade sir  :)

Offline Brian_mico

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • DVD Addict
  • Dakilang mangbabakal at magbobote
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2011 at 07:32 AM »

congratz sir... talagang major upgrade all the way ha..  :D

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2011 at 09:19 AM »
Yup brader, time to enjoy. Major apgayd kapala kasi bahay na upgrade mo. Congrats bro, Invite mo ako pag nagawa na ha :)

will advise you for sure, matagal tagal na din yung bahay actually october pa sinimulan yun eh kaya lang dependent kase kami sa cash availabaility nung nag finance, not complaining though, were very happy we are finally getting our own house.