Author Topic: Good sound card with Optical/coaxial - recommendations pls.  (Read 1009 times)

Offline rico_g

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Mga sirs... I have a fully riggeed PC which I use for gaming... well, fully rigged except for the audio..

I just use the 3.5mm jack in the motheroard and connect it to the analog audio of my HT... Thing is, I am now addicted to donwloading HD movies rather than buying Jack Sparrow...

Initially, I thought of going for an NMT, but seeing that a PC has more versatility, I'd just have to beef up my PC with good audio...

Sirs recommendation naman ng ok na soundcard thatcan fully optimize the audio of HD movies when plugged.

TIA mga sirs!

Offline rico_g

• Collector
  • Liked:
Re: Good sound card with Optical/coaxial - recommendations pls.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2011 at 10:11 PM »
another question... OK ba ung mga tig less than 500 na USB sound card?

Offline rico_g

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2011 at 10:12 PM »
and last one... meron ba na sound card that can output audio via my video card's HDMI?? my Video card is a GTX460, with a mini HDMI port.

Offline ♡ lvcdg23™ ✌

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Provides ALL your BASS needs...NOTHING comes close
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 119

Offline Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2011 at 10:31 AM »
and last one... meron ba na sound card that can output audio via my video card's HDMI?? my Video card is a GTX460, with a mini HDMI port.

The GTX460 can output audio through HDMI. You don't need a separate sound board to do this. :)

Kabit mo lang sa AV Receiver via HDMI, then your TV/Monitor would hook up to the monitor out ng AV Receiver. Select mo lang yung HDMI Audio as default sa Control Panel, and you should be set. Just make sure that you utilize standard resolutions para supported ng receiver.