Author Topic: NBA 2012 Season  (Read 497525 times)

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
Re: NBA 2012 Season
« Reply #4950 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 01:17 PM »
Closet fan ng Heat yang si 5zig3n hehehe

Offline 5zig3n

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4951 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 01:18 PM »
Uy, dami ko na miss.  Exciting din pala dito parang Finals ;D

Matanong nga kita, 5zig3n, I hope you don't mind.  Or I just missed it -- Saan ka ba kampi? OKC or HEAT?

I read somewhere that you are cheering for LBJ but not for the Heat?  So OKC ka?

Pag Finals kasi, ika nga :  KAMPIHAN NA ;D

OKC all the way. i even said i'll be rooting for the Western Conference in the NBA Finals as early as the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs even if my Lakers were playing like crap and your Miami Heat kicked the living hell out of my NY Knicks. and yes, i like LBJ in some way but not the Heat as a whole.

kampihan na? it's not my fault that there are others who are also cheering for OKC as well and hate the Heat as much as i do. i barely know the other members here (aside from leomarley who's obviously a Heat fan and anya618 who i think is also cheering for OKC). so what kampihan are you talking about?  :D

sino kaya yung nag try na i-recruit ako sa pag cheer sa Heat?  ::) ;D :D
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 at 01:22 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4952 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 01:22 PM »

Naku sabihin mo magladlad na! Mas masarap ang feeling.  

Kelangan pa namin ng kakampi sa Heat para may kadamay kami pag natalo ;D

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4953 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 01:25 PM »
Naku sabihin mo magladlad na! Mas masarap ang feeling.  

Kelangan pa namin ng kakampi sa Heat para may kadamay kami pag natalo ;D

si leomarley sinusuhulan ako ng limited edition Gears of War 3 para lang i-defend ko ang Heat dito sa PDVD.  ;D

seriously, if you'll be diligent enough to backread, i defended the Heat from someone who criticized your team for not playing team basketball. hindi ako ganon ka-biased and im not that blind when i see a team is indeed winning playoff basketball.
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 at 01:27 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4954 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 01:29 PM »
OKC all the way. i even said i'll be rooting for the Western Conference in the NBA Finals as early as the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs even if my Lakers were playing like crap and your Miami Heat kicked the living hell out of my NY Knicks. and yes, i like LBJ in some way but not the Heat as a whole.

kampihan na? it's not my fault that there are others who are also cheering for OKC as well and hate the Heat as much as i do. i barely know the other members here (aside from leomarley who's obviously a Heat fan and anya618 who i think is also cheering for OKC). so what kampihan are you talking about?  :D

sino kaya yung nag try na i-recruit ako sa pag cheer sa Heat?  ::) ;D :D

Okay clear as day ;D  Akala ko kasi kakampi ka namin (shucks...).   Sorry.  So you are cheering for OKC.  But "like LBJ in some way".  YES SIR!! Thanks for clarifying.  

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4955 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 01:32 PM »
Okay clear as day ;D  Akala ko kasi kakampi ka namin (shucks...).   Sorry.  So you are cheering for OKC.  But "like LBJ in some way".  YES SIR!! Thanks for clarifying.  

if Miami gets a deeper bench, MAYBE i'll jump on the badwagon. haha just kidding

actually, aside from Lebron.. ok din sa akin si Shane Battier. dati ko pa wish na sana kunin siya ng Lakers since i like athletic wings who can defend the opposing team's best perimeter player and can score once in awhile.

to be honest, i like how Lebron's been playing in the postseason. focused basketball, less childish antics.

« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 at 01:39 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4956 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 01:47 PM »
if Miami gets a deeper bench, MAYBE i'll jump on the badwagon. haha just kidding

actually, aside from Lebron.. ok din sa akin si Shane Battier. dati ko pa wish na sana kunin siya ng Lakers since i like athletic wings who can defend the opposing team's best perimeter player and can score once in awhile.

to be honest, i like how Lebron's been playing in the postseason. focused basketball, less childish antics.

Next year, Steve Nash malamang sa Heat na. ;D 

Plus I think they need a better coach.  I love our kababayan but I think he lacks the execution especially in end games.

I had dinner with a former very good amateur coach and PBL player last night and he said Spoelstra mahina sa end game.  And Coach Brooks of OKC is brilliant.  Isipin mo hinabol yun 8 point lead ng Miami in just less than 50 seconds and cut it into 2.  He did that with brilliant set plays and motion offense.  He also said madaming lapses ang Miami especially sa execution kaya nahabol. 

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4957 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 02:04 PM »
Next year, Steve Nash malamang sa Heat na. ;D

Steve Nash might be a good fit with the Heat. how about Jason Kidd?    

Plus I think they need a better coach.  I love our kababayan but I think he lacks the execution especially in end games.

Spo is a good coach, but i feel that he's not the type of coach who would lead Miami to multiple championships. i know he's a disciple of Pat Riley, but wouldn't it be better if Riley himself was coaching the Heat?

I had dinner with a former very good amateur coach and PBL player last night and he said Spoelstra mahina sa end game.  And Coach Brooks of OKC is brilliant.  Isipin mo hinabol yun 8 point lead ng Miami in just less than 50 seconds and cut it into 2.  He did that with brilliant set plays and motion offense.  He also said madaming lapses ang Miami especially sa execution kaya nahabol.

kung maraming lapses ang Heat sa end game, OKC naman tends to start slow kaya sila nilalamangan agad. after the game 2 loss, it has been said that OKC cannot afford to start out slow against Lebron and company in Miami.

and i read an article that OKC should resist the temptation of hanging out and partying on Miami's night spots from games 3 to 5. the writer suggested that they shouldn't follow the footsteps of the 2006 Dallas Mavericks. :D
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 at 05:55 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline warmaster

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • My body... My temple...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #4958 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 02:18 PM »
antagal ng game three para one game closer to the kangkungan na!  ;D

Offline HD_MOVIES

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #4959 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 05:40 PM »
what happens kaya if LBJ wins it this year?  ;D ;D

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4960 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 05:53 PM »

More haters. More fans. More posts in the social media. Unimaginable repercussion in the league. The game of basketball needs Lebron to win really.

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4961 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 06:14 PM »
currently watching The Dream Team's 20th anniversary documentary

LOL on Isiah Thomas not being selected to play with the best of the best.  :D

MJ and Pippen clearly didn't want to play with him. ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 at 06:19 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2194
« Reply #4962 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 06:29 PM »

He will still be pressured to come up with another one. Remember, he said not one, not two, and so on and so fort!
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 462
« Reply #4963 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 07:41 PM »
it's useless arguing with people like you, but anyway..

oh, and if i didn't quote leomarley.. tatlo lang kami na nagpopost at that time so obviously kaming tatlo lang ang magkausap. did i say anything about ''hey PDVD heat fans, the knicks will upset your team in the first round.. book it!''? it was pretty obvious that it was for leomarley because siya ang kausap ko at that time. naasar ba si leomarley when i posted that? when we get to talk outside of PDVD, we just laugh about some of the trash talking we post here (between the two of us lang). other members posted their playoff predictions favoring certain teams but did the other members cry foul over that? NO. it's because they respect the others' opinions on which teams would advance or not. you're the only one who can't accept the fact that some people dislike your team. and you're the only one who reacted negatively to what i posted before. since the Heat are already in the NBA Finals and the Knicks are swimming in kangkungan bliss, why don't you get over it and move on?

ganito lang yan.. you can pretty much decypher posts between members kung magkaka-kilala sila in person and kung nag aasaran lang sila. if there were 3 other members posting stuff and nag aasaran sila, would i butt in on their conversation? if it was a general topic, MAYBE but IT DEPENDS. kung nagbibiruan sila about personal stuff, NO.

oh, and sa tingin mo maaasar ako with the fact that the Knicks got eliminated by your beloved team?

hahaha. try harder, it takes more than that to piss me off.  ;)

are you sure misspelled or typo lang?

bakit paulit-ulit and ilang beses na niya pinost na Thunders instead of Thunder?

sira ba ang keyboard niya? ;D

i can't blame you for defending him, kayong dalawa lang naman ang magkasundo or nagkaka intindihan dito eh. :)

Useless arguing huh? Pero ang haba ng argument mo  ;D
Pero I agree, so this will be my last argument.?. hopefully.

You know to me you lost credibility when you booked that 1st round upset that did not happen, obviously, so my fault na pumatol pa ako. Nadala lang ng emosyon when you tried to insinuate that Heat fans are desperate noong may isang nag post na humihingi ng tulong kay David Stern. I can't believe you took that seriously. Pero 'yung post mo about that 1st round upset, you don't want us pala to take it seriously. My bad  ;D

Anyway, bawi ka na lang next season. Try to be a little bit more accurate next time.

Peace!

Let's Go Heats! este Heat! (buti na lang na correct ko agad, yikes!)

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #4964 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 07:52 PM »
aww c'mon peeps, stay frosty!  :)

drinks on me  ;D

Yum, yum, yum! Cheers!
TY sa beers, Boss. Wala ba pwede mai-table dyan  ;D

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4965 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 07:54 PM »
@VenoM_Unleashed

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, DO YOU?

you got hurt about something that was meant to be ''trash talk'' between two friends who happened to be posting on the same thread on the same online community? hahaha.. just like what said in one of my previous posts, talk about getting hit by a stray bullet huh? meron ba ako na pinost na ''hey Venom_Whatever, my Knicks will kick your Heat back to the stone age, first round upset.. book it!'' wala naman di ba? so why did you get hurt like a freakin' little girl?

again, that was trash talk between two online friends, NOT A BOLD PLAYOFF PREDICTION.

bawi na lang next season? oh i don't think so, my NY Knicks face an uncertain future with a crappy roster unlike your beloved oh so glorious not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, blah blah blah team.

like i said before, you always get hurt whenever someone says something not nice about your team. this is an online community so expect to read POSITIVE and NEGATIVE comments about your team.

LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT. you don't need a rocket scientist to figure that out.

oh, and do you understand by what i said that it's pretty useless arguing with people like you but anyway? that last line lang, pakiintindi lang (that's if marunong ka nga umintindi at all)

You know to me you lost credibility

as if that matters to me at all.  :D

wait, am i supposed to be the Nostradamus of this thread?  ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 at 11:22 PM by 5zig3n »

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #4966 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 08:12 PM »
^ Ayun lang, not my last argument pala. Haay!

You keep on insisting that I was hurt, well to end all doubts, I would like to clarify officially that I was not hurt.

Just like you, why would I be hurt from someone na ni hindi ko man lang kakillala? Bakit ako masasaktan? Jowa ba kita  ;D

Please guys, don't back read, baka ma verify nyo lang how much he hates LBJ, tapos ngayon si LBJ lang ang gusto nya sa Miami  ;D

Haay! I'm done arguing, baka ma bwisit na mga fellow members, imbes NBA ang topic eh okrayan ang nababasa. I'm sorry guys. I apologize.

Parekoy, you can have the last word. Go!

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4967 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 08:22 PM »
oh, i admit (even before, i posted it here somewhere) i hate Lebron but as to what he's been showing in this year's playoffs, that hate is starting to turn into admiration. am i cheering for your team? hell no. but, what a lame (as in really lame!) attempt into trying to portray me as a bandwagoner or bandwagoneer.

bakit? you still remember the NBA Lebron memes that i post here from time to time? kahit naman mga Kobe or some other NBA player's versions ng mga ganon, pinopost ko pa din dito. it only shows im not like you who acts like a member of a cult with a religious devotion to your team.

sabi ko naman di ba, he's more focused on winning and getting rid of those childish antics. that's why i want him to eventually win a ring if not this year, maybe next year.

you didn't get hurt? then why did you even bother to bookmark that post of mine? ;D binabasa mo ba parati bago ka matulog? lol did i cause you so many sleepless nights thinking about that supposedly stupid playoff prediction of mine?

and why (once in a while) magpaparinig ka about that ''book it!'' comment of mine? if you didn't get hurt, you would just ignore what i posted and just continue posting here.  

if someone would be diligent enough to read all of your posts here, you always react that way whenever you read something negative about your team. i think (not sure though) may ilang members ka na din na nakasagutan dito because of you acting like the founding father of the PinoyDVD Miami Heat Defense Force. you're asking other members to check my previous posts about Lebron? haha go ahead, be my guest. i searched my previous posts (by checking on pao9307's profile and backreading his previous posts) and guess what? my posts about Lebron = mixture of hate and admiration with some humor on the side. again, what a lame (as in really lame!) attempt into trying to lure other members into siding with you. how pathetic can you be? kailangan mo na ng kakampi against me? why? can't handle the heat? hehe

you keep on suggesting (or trying to force?) to other members to forgive and forget Lebron's ''The Decision'' and that guarantee of his that the Heat would win multiple championships. deal with the fact that a lot of people hate him and the Heat because of those two publicity stunts.

Haay! I'm done arguing, baka ma bwisit na mga fellow members, imbes NBA ang topic eh okrayan ang nababasa. I'm sorry guys. I apologize.

are you running out of ammo?  ;D

we can go at this everytime walang game ang Miami and OKC and as long as we're both not busy.

WAIT...

okrayan? oh.. now i get it.

sige, i'll STFU na. the mere fact you mentioned/used that word, gave me a glimpse of your personality.  

pwede naman ''argument'' ang ginamit mo na word or term, di ba? ;D

and Haay? naku.. im in deep (bleep) for arguing with you. sana walang makapansin dito. :D
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2012 at 12:01 AM by 5zig3n »

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #4968 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 08:28 PM »
Phil Jackson tells HBO the NY Knicks are ‘clumsy’ and Carmelo Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire ‘don’t fit together well’

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/phil-jackson-tells-hbo-ny-knicks-clumsy-carmelo-anthony-amar-e-stoudemire-fit-article-1.1096639#ixzz1y3mNUKdK

So wala pa pala HC ang Knicks..
The Pats way...

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4969 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 08:37 PM »
Phil Jackson tells HBO the NY Knicks are ‘clumsy’ and Carmelo Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire ‘don’t fit together well’

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/phil-jackson-tells-hbo-ny-knicks-clumsy-carmelo-anthony-amar-e-stoudemire-fit-article-1.1096639#ixzz1y3mNUKdK

So wala pa pala HC ang Knicks..

Mike Woodson is their head coach for the next 3 years, as long as they don't fire him.  :D

Knicks = clumsy according to Phil Jackson.

the Zen Master just being brutally honest, it hurts but true nonetheless.  ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 at 08:46 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 484
« Reply #4970 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 08:50 PM »
lets see if Thunders (oops Thunder lang palas) can beat Heat in their home court this Finals...
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #4971 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 08:57 PM »

Thunder vow to avoid siren song of South Beach

The Mavs arrived here for the 2006 Finals with a 2-0 lead and were initially booked for the series' middle three games at an upscale downtown hotel about 10 minutes from South Beach. Sightings of Mavericks player in nightspots were quickly reported by the local media, and after Dallas lost Games 3 and 4, then-Mavs coach Avery Johnson accused his players of having a “vacation mentality.” He forced the team to move 45 minutes away in Fort Lauderdale and banned family and friends from the hotel.
The Mavs lost Game 5 in Miami and Game 6 in Dallas as the Heat won their first title. In last season's rematch during the 2011 Finals, Mavs coach Rick Carlisle took the team to the same Miami downtown hotel, but had an early curfew. Dallas won two of three games in Miami to win its first championship.  :D :D :D
The Pats way...

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4972 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 09:07 PM »
Thunder vow to avoid siren song of South Beach

The Mavs arrived here for the 2006 Finals with a 2-0 lead and were initially booked for the series' middle three games at an upscale downtown hotel about 10 minutes from South Beach. Sightings of Mavericks player in nightspots were quickly reported by the local media, and after Dallas lost Games 3 and 4, then-Mavs coach Avery Johnson accused his players of having a “vacation mentality.” He forced the team to move 45 minutes away in Fort Lauderdale and banned family and friends from the hotel.
The Mavs lost Game 5 in Miami and Game 6 in Dallas as the Heat won their first title. In last season's rematch during the 2011 Finals, Mavs coach Rick Carlisle took the team to the same Miami downtown hotel, but had an early curfew. Dallas won two of three games in Miami to win its first championship.  :D :D :D

secret weapon of the Miami Heat = the night life in south beach! ;D

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • If isn't sony, it ain't worth it
  • Liked:
« Reply #4973 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 09:46 PM »
Sana gumawa Ulit si master battier!!! ;D

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2402
« Reply #4974 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 09:54 PM »
currently watching The Dream Team's 20th anniversary documentary

LOL on Isiah Thomas not being selected to play with the best of the best.  :D

MJ and Pippen clearly didn't want to play with him. ;D

Ive been looking all over btv and nba premium for this. I keep seeing the dang replay of the finals game 1 and 2 and mga post game interviews.  :D ;D Parang na memorize ko na nga eh. :D Bwisit pa ako sa game 2. :D Are the Channel schedule in sky cable correct (kung sky ka)? I checked the schedule for both channels  since June 13th and can't seem to find this documentary.

Sir, what channel ba ito? and what time? Any more replays after today?

Im getting frustrated looking all over for this  replay.  :(

Btw, go Thunder. I'm really for the spurs but they lost. :(
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 at 09:59 PM by Moks007 »

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4975 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 09:56 PM »
Ive been looking all over btv and nba premium for this. Are the Channel schedule in sky cable correct (kung sky ka)? I checked the schedule for both channels  since June 13th and can't seem to find it.

Sir, what channel ba ito? and what time? Any more replays after today?

sent you a PM sir.  :)

laugh trip yung part na nasa Monaco beach si Scottie Pippen :D
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 at 09:59 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2402
« Reply #4976 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM »
sent you a PM sir.  :)

Thanks so much sir, appreciate it.

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4977 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM »
Thanks so much sir, appreciate it.

no problem, you're welcome.  :)

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4978 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 10:18 PM »

:D

anyone else looking for the Dream Team documentary? PM me  ;)
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 at 10:21 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline warmaster

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • My body... My temple...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #4979 on: Jun 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM »
More haters. More fans. More posts in the social media. Unimaginable repercussion in the league. The game of basketball needs Lebron to win really.

i think marami siyang haters because number one overhyped siya when he entered the league. marami nagsasabi na siya raw ang pinag combine na magic johnson and michael jordan. number two, many think that lebron plays more for the media than for the sake of winning. number three, he deserted the team that drafted him (maraming repercussions ito sa magiging sistema ng league. and number four, he settled to join up with wade who has proven he can win as the number one option (this shows lebron's weakness and is generally viewed as a player riding the coat tails of wade). for me, i don't hate the heat, i like wade but i hate loading teams with superstars with the mentality that they can just steam roll over the entire league. that, i think will kill the league

there are other countless reasons why people don't like lebron:
-he has problem closing games
-he's too flashy
-showboat
-no mental toughness
-questionable shot selections
-passes off game winning shots
-childish antics
etc etc

kaya importante kay james pati sa mga fans niya na manalo siya para mavalidate lahat ng iyan. i'm not rooting for the heat because i don't like the trend of loading up on superstars. but whoever wins the title this year should be deserving because we all know that it wasn't easy for both OKC and Miami to get where they are. so game on and here's to an exciting game 3! woohoo! pasensya na sa litanya  ;D