Author Topic: The Religion Thread  (Read 362162 times)

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 484
Re: The Religion Thread
« Reply #2160 on: Apr 08, 2016 at 08:06 PM »
so how will you know, will you ask for some identification papers or something?

By his own word. I believe that the Bible is the very Word of God, since sinabi ng nagtanong sa akin na hindi siya nagsabi, eh di hindi siya.

How about you Sir Bumblebee and Sir Tony, do you believe that the Bible is the Word of God?
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7183
« Reply #2161 on: Apr 08, 2016 at 08:14 PM »
eh paano nga kung sabihan ka na , hindi akin yang bible mo...papano na?
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2162 on: Apr 08, 2016 at 08:18 PM »
Says who?

From the Word of God - the Bible.

eh paano nga kung sabihan ka na , hindi akin yang bible mo...papano na?

I already gave you the answer. How about you, do you believe that the Bible is the Word of God?

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2163 on: Apr 08, 2016 at 08:24 PM »
Kahit anong paikot ikot pa pagusapan natin, my belief is that the Bible is the Word of God. Sinuman ang lumapit sa akin at magsabing siya si Jesus at sabihin niyang hindi galing sa kanya ang Bible, then it might be the devil trying to decieve my faith - Matthew 24.

And if you believe that the Bible is the Word of God, di nakasulat doon na ang tao ay kailangan ng Catholic Confirmation para makapasok sa langit... At di rin nakalagay sa Bible na ang bread and wine during the mass ay nagiging actual na katawan at dugo ni Cristo.
« Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016 at 08:49 PM by dpogs »

Offline RU9

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • “While we have time, let us do good”
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2164 on: Apr 08, 2016 at 10:19 PM »

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2165 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 07:15 AM »
From the Word of God - the Bible.

I already gave you the answer. How about you, do you believe that the Bible is the Word of God?

what is it to you? i asked you a question and you run around in circles...
paano kung sabihan ka ni Kristo anong bible? hindi akin yan....hindi yan ang turo ko....paano ka na?
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2016 at 07:17 AM by tony »
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2166 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 09:00 AM »
what is it to you? i asked you a question and you run around in circles...
paano kung sabihan ka ni Kristo anong bible? hindi akin yan....hindi yan ang turo ko....paano ka na?

I already answer that. Wala na kong magagawa if youre not satisfied.

Kahit anong paikot ikot pa pagusapan natin, my belief is that the Bible is the Word of God. Sinuman ang lumapit sa akin at magsabing siya si Jesus at sabihin niyang hindi galing sa kanya ang Bible, then it might be the devil trying to decieve my faith - Matthew 24.

And if you believe that the Bible is the Word of God, di nakasulat doon na ang tao ay kailangan ng Catholic Confirmation para makapasok sa langit... At di rin nakalagay sa Bible na ang bread and wine during the mass ay nagiging actual na katawan at dugo ni Cristo.

Matthew 24

V.5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many

V.24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Can you find a version of Bible saying that a man needs Catholic Confirmation para makapasok siya sa Kingsom of Heaven?

Can you explain to me the catholic doctrine of substantiation na kung saan ang hawak ng pari na bread and wine ay nagiging actual na katawan at dugo ni Kristo?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2167 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 09:08 AM »
I already answer that. Wala na kong magagawa if youre not satisfied.

Matthew 24

V.5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many

V.24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Can you find a version of Bible saying that a man needs Catholic Confirmation para makapasok siya sa Kingsom of Heaven?

Can you explain to me the catholic doctrine of substantiation na kung saan ang hawak ng pari na bread and wine ay nagiging actual na katawan at dugo ni Kristo?

e paano nga kung itanggi ni Kristo yan?

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2168 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 09:19 AM »
e paano nga kung itanggi ni Kristo yan?

Sinuman ang lumapit sa akin at magsabing siya si Jesus at sabihin niyang hindi galing sa kanya ang Bible, then it might be the devil trying to decieve my faith - Matthew 24

Now answer my question

Required ba sa isang tao ang Catholic Confirmation para makapasok sa Kingdom of Heaven?

Paano naging "actual" na katawan at dugo ni Kristo ang tinapay at alak ma hawak ng pari?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2169 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 09:24 AM »
hindi mo nga masagot ang tanong ko, bakit kailangan ko sagutin ang tanong mo...

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2170 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 09:31 AM »
hindi mo nga masagot ang tanong ko, bakit kailangan ko sagutin ang tanong mo...

Sinagot na kita di mong matanggap ang sagot ko. If you think my asnwer is wrong wala na ko magagawa pero sinagot ko tanong mo.

Can you answer my question now?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2171 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 09:32 AM »
eh hindi mo nga nasagot.....

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2172 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 09:40 AM »
eh hindi mo nga nasagot.....

But I am the one to ask first a question, sinagot mo na ba?

But its ok, ill just ask other Roman Catholic members. Iyong tipong alam talaga kung ano sinalihan niyang religion.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2173 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 09:56 AM »
bakit importante sa yo ang makipagdebate?

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2174 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 01:02 PM »
Hindi debate ang hanap ko. Gusto ko lang iklaro sa isang miyembro ng katoliko dito sa pdvd kung tama nga ang nabasa kong article na ipinost mo.

Totoo ba na kailangan ng isang tao ang Catholic Confirmation para siya ay maligtas?

Di ba sabi mo, totoo kang katoliko, naniniwala ka ba sa doktrina ng Roman Chatolics na transubstantiation na kung saan ang tinapay at alak ay nagiging actual na katawan at dugo ni Kristo?

Offline newbie pa rin

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, newbie here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #2175 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 06:22 PM »
So is the Bible because men wrote it.
Do you believe that God wrote the 10 commandments?
If you believe so, can you imagine how would it be to carry a Bible written by God himself.

If you believe in God, how would you like God to manifest himself  to you so you can believe that he is God.
Would you follow all what he will instruct you and why?
How would you convince others that God manifest himself to you?

If you happen to device a way to convince others that God manifest himself to you and He had instructions that He wants us to follow. Would your ways still be effective 2000 years from now?
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2016 at 06:26 PM by newbie pa rin »
Where there is no vision, the people perish

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #2176 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 06:43 PM »
bakit importante sa yo ang makipagdebate?

ka tony, diba sa nba thread, asaran ang gusto nya? hmmm...

dapat sa plaza miranda o luneta cya pumunta hehe

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2177 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 07:03 PM »
Hindi debate ang hanap ko. Gusto ko lang iklaro sa isang miyembro ng katoliko dito sa pdvd kung tama nga ang nabasa kong article na ipinost mo.

Totoo ba na kailangan ng isang tao ang Catholic Confirmation para siya ay maligtas?

Di ba sabi mo, totoo kang katoliko, naniniwala ka ba sa doktrina ng Roman Chatolics na transubstantiation na kung saan ang tinapay at alak ay nagiging actual na katawan at dugo ni Kristo?

hindi ka naman katoliko, bakit kailangan mong maliwanagan? lilipat ka sa katoliko?
hindi kami brainwash ng simbahan ng tulad nyo....
walang paliwanag dyan, tradition yan na hango sa last supper ni kristo sa kanyang nga desipulo...
isang pag-alaala,, magtanong ka sa isang pareng katoliko, yan din ang isasagot sa iyo.....

tapos sasabihin mo na sang-ayon sa biblia, blah, blah. blah.....
eh paano nga kung sabihan ka ni kristo na hindi sa kanya yung bibliya, paano ka na?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2178 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 07:03 PM »
ka tony, diba sa nba thread, asaran ang gusto nya? hmmm...

dapat sa plaza miranda o luneta cya pumunta hehe

meron lang akong hinihintay na sabihin nya at hindi ko na sya gagambalain...

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2179 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 07:27 PM »
hindi ka naman katoliko, bakit kailangan mong maliwanagan? lilipat ka sa katoliko?
hindi kami brainwash ng simbahan ng tulad nyo....
walang paliwanag dyan, tradition yan na hango sa last supper ni kristo sa kanyang nga desipulo...
isang pag-alaala,, magtanong ka sa isang pareng katoliko, yan din ang isasagot sa iyo.....

tapos sasabihin mo na sang-ayon sa biblia, blah, blah. blah.....
eh paano nga kung sabihan ka ni kristo na hindi sa kanya yung bibliya, paano ka na?

Siya... Para di mo na ako gambalain. Ganito lang sasabihin ko kay Jesus sa tanong mong "what if":

"I was mislead, can you please guide me Jesus to your right Word."

Hindi ka naniniwala na ang tinapay at alak na hawak ng pari ay actual na katawan at dugo ni Kristo?

Paano naman iyong kailangan pa ng Catholic Confirmation ng isang tao para maligtas? Ganito ba requirement ng Roman Catholic sa mga gustong sumali sa religion nila?

So kung sakaling sasali ako sa RC kailangan ko pang dumaan sa Catholic Confirmation para maligtas? Eto ay base sa link na nipost mo.

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #2180 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 07:43 PM »
meron lang akong hinihintay na sabihin nya at hindi ko na sya gagambalain...

born against with forked u know d old dance, twist n spin

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2181 on: Apr 09, 2016 at 08:03 PM »
born against with forked u know d old dance, twist n spin

Do you have any post here im religion thread that doesnt attack the poster? Or you just here to post para manggatong?

If Catholic doctines cant be found in the Bible? Saan nanggagaling ang mga tiinuturo nila?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2182 on: Apr 10, 2016 at 07:35 AM »
80 years after Jesus died, there was no written bible(new testament) you mean to say there were no Christians then? that Christian had to wait that long?

i really wonder, should Jesus come back today, i am almost sure He will never recognize any religion, no, not even the RC......

why?, because organized religion runs counter to everything He started...

Jesus came to us with nothing, He left us but took nothing with him....

kaya ganun pa rin ang tanong ko, paano kung sabihan ka ni Kristo, anung bible?, hindi akin yan....

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2183 on: Apr 10, 2016 at 09:09 AM »
80 years after Jesus died, there was no written bible(new testament) you mean to say there were no Christians then? that Christian had to wait that long?

The Bible or the Holy Scripture is collection of book. Even before the birth of Jesus, Holy Scriptures already existed. Jesus and His disciples used the Scripture for their teachings and preachings.

Christian exists even before birth of Christ. Though they were first called Christian in Antioch.

i really wonder, should Jesus come back today, i am almost sure He will never recognize any religion, no, not even the RC......

You said it is "faith and religion". Ikaw nagsabi na kailangan ng tao ang religion para maligtas.

Yes. Religion is nothing. Kaya nga nakakapagtaka kasi ang Roman Catholics requires members to undergo Catholic Confirmation para lang maligtas. Parang pareho lang sila ng INC.

kaya ganun pa rin ang tanong ko, paano kung sabihan ka ni Kristo, anung bible?, hindi akin yan...

Nasagot ko na yan

Now, what if Jesus told you that the Bible is His very own Word, and told you that all Catholic doctrines are not His teachings and not in the Bible? Ano naman sasabihin mo?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2184 on: Apr 10, 2016 at 07:28 PM »
Christian exists even before birth of Christ

really now, so which Christ was that?

so ganun pa rin ang tanong ko, hindi mo pa na sasagot....

kaya ganun pa rin ang tanong ko, paano kung sabihan ka ni Kristo, anung bible?, hindi akin yan...

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2185 on: Apr 10, 2016 at 08:32 PM »
really now, so which Christ was that?

so ganun pa rin ang tanong ko, hindi mo pa na sasagot....

Eto nga po ang sagot.

Now, what if Jesus told you that the Bible is His very own Word, and told you that all Catholic doctrines are not His teachings and not in the Bible? Ano naman sasabihin mo?

What if tayo ng what ifs... Baka gusto mo rin itanong kung what if Jesus is alien? Or what if Jesus is actually Satan? What if God the Father is actually God the Mother? What if there is no God? Is there where your faith rest - sa what if scenarios?

Lets talk about what is happening in religions today...

Based doon sa link na pinost mo, why Roman Catholic requires those protestant na gustong bumalik na dumaan sa Catholic Confirmation para sila mapunta sa langit?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2186 on: Apr 10, 2016 at 08:38 PM »
i am not like you who can parrot the bible....catholics are not heavily brainwashed like you...

Based doon sa link na pinost mo, why Roman Catholic requires those protestant na gustong bumalik na dumaan sa Catholic Confirmation para sila mapunta sa langit?

do you think that that is important at all? do you think the Pope will make that a big issue?

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2187 on: Apr 10, 2016 at 09:11 PM »
i am not like you who can parrot the bible....catholics are not heavily brainwashed like you...

do you think that that is important at all? do you think the Pope will make that a big issue?

Kung ang tingin mo sa mga taong Bible ang basehan ng kanilang faith ay mga brainwashed ako naman iba:

Sunod ng sunod lang kung ano man sabihin ng Pari at Pope. Througout time Roman Catholics are known sa pabagobago nilang doctrines and members without questions... They just follow what the church told them.For me that is the classificatiom of a member on being heavily brainwashed.

In short being brainwashed here is not the issue. The issue here is some church or religion makes salvation exclusively for their members only :( just like INC.

If you think going to heaven is not important nasa sa iyo yan. But those people willing to undergo a Catholic Confirmation just to enter Heaven that is very important to them. And galing mismo sa iyo, Pope ay walang pakialam sa spiritual status ng mga gustong sumali sa RC?

Jesus came here on earth to provide salvation for us and yet some of us here thinsk it is not important.

Jesus offers Himself for us to enter Heaven, and Roman Catholic offers "Catholic Confirmation" for us to enter Heaven. If some rc members dont think like that good for them, but those protestant willing to undergo Catholic Confirmation para lang maligtas instead of choosing Jesus as their Savior, i think RC is misleading them. Yan ay based sa nabasa kong link na nipost mo.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2188 on: Apr 11, 2016 at 07:45 AM »
Jesus came here on earth to provide salvation for us and yet some of us here thinsk it is not important.

that is the basic tenet of our faith....kaya nga we have to be discerning and carefull.....

eh kasi kung pagbalik ni Kristo at sabihan ka, anong bible ang pinagsasasabi mo?

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2189 on: Apr 11, 2016 at 11:46 AM »
Since mahilig ka sa what if na tanong:

What if Jesus told you that the Bible is His very own Word, and told you that all Catholic doctrines are not His teachings and not in the Bible? Ano naman sasabihin mo?