Author Topic: Measy X7 Android Media Player  (Read 96909 times)

Offline yajkram24

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Measy X7 Android Media Player (review / support / help)
« Reply #210 on: Jan 11, 2012 at 08:55 PM »

try using the icon of the second desktop on the right to log in into google frame work. you can test doning some of the stuff that i already posted intalling the market.

your issue is not the market is that the GOOGLE FRAMEWORK does not connect. so try installing it form the 2 post that i did. (remove the one you have allready installed. the location is /system/bin/ (google framework.apk) rename it to googleframework.apk.bck.

then re isntall the google frame work that i have allready posted. and reboot the device.

keep in mind the maker basicaly does not have any application. so dont waste time in trying to installit or use it.

@tatubias
Can you direct me what page can i see yor post about googlefrmework? Cant find it, sorry my eyes are too tired. :(

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #211 on: Jan 11, 2012 at 09:20 PM »

try using the icon of the second desktop on the right to log in into google frame work. you can test doning some of the stuff that i already posted intalling the market.

your issue is not the market is that the GOOGLE FRAMEWORK does not connect. so try installing it form the 2 post that i did. (remove the one you have allready installed. the location is /system/bin/ (google framework.apk) rename it to googleframework.apk.bck.

then re isntall the google frame work that i have allready posted. and reboot the device.

keep in mind the maker basicaly does not have any application. so dont waste time in trying to installit or use it.

@tatubias
one thing else when i go to /system/bin, i cannot find googleframework.apk. even googleservicesframework.apk, btw is this two files are dsame?

Offline tatubias

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #212 on: Jan 11, 2012 at 09:55 PM »
@tatubias
Can you direct me what page can i see yor post about googlefrmework? Cant find it, sorry my eyes are too tired. :(

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,149850.90.html

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,149850.30.html

read the post that explains how to install the market there it is the GoogleServicesFramework.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #213 on: Jan 11, 2012 at 09:56 PM »
@tatubias
one thing else when i go to /system/bin, i cannot find googleframework.apk. even googleservicesframework.apk, btw is this two files are dsame?

yes it is GoogleServicesFramework.apk

you can rename it to GoogleServicesFramework.apk.bck

then copy the new one and reboot the device

update:
keep in mind that you have to do thoes steps if you have allready installed the firmware v1110 if not directly install the google service framework. remember to reboot the device when finishinginstalling  it.
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2012 at 10:16 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #214 on: Jan 12, 2012 at 02:02 AM »
was someone be able to install a VNC Server and work as expected?

i was able to install i can see the screen from the mediaplayer in my pc but i can control it using the mouse.

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #215 on: Jan 12, 2012 at 03:35 AM »
yes it is GoogleServicesFramework.apk

you can rename it to GoogleServicesFramework.apk.bck

then copy the new one and reboot the device

update:
keep in mind that you have to do thoes steps if you have allready installed the firmware v1110 if not directly install the google service framework. remember to reboot the device when finishinginstalling  it.

found googleserviceframework.apk under /system/app. did exactly the instruction then reboot and i lost goolge in account and sync.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #216 on: Jan 12, 2012 at 03:40 AM »
found googleserviceframework.apk under /system/app. did exactly the instruction then reboot and i lost goolge in account and sync.

perfect now re installit. get it form the other postt athat i done before

tecnicali it hsould work with the one provided on this firmware. but you can try installing the others.

if you rollback it should appear.
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2012 at 04:19 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #217 on: Jan 12, 2012 at 07:17 AM »
today i did try to do some tunning to the image as you know all the image is not shown in the screen.

i did start editing /system/bin/video_display_mode.sh file to undestand how does it works.

doing a little surf i figure it out some inforamation an how to configure.

http://openlinux.amlogic.com/wiki/index.php/Display_module

for more information: http://openlinux.amlogic.com/download/linux/ARC/doc/Ge2D%20and%20TV%20mode%20Guide_EN_-2009-11-13-pub.pdf

i was able to move the on screen possition  but i was not able to rezise the image to the correct size. :( i think that im missing something and i did not undestand.

also i miss configured the file and i was not able to see well the screan again so i did had to re install the firmware on the device.

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #218 on: Jan 12, 2012 at 01:50 PM »
perfect now re installit. get it form the other postt athat i done before

tecnicali it hsould work with the one provided on this firmware. but you can try installing the others.

if you rollback it should appear.

how can i install the googleserviceframework.apk? i doesn't appear in app installer even i already download the file.

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #219 on: Jan 12, 2012 at 06:39 PM »
how can i install the googleserviceframework.apk? i doesn't appear in app installer even i already download the file.

When im trying to istall the file... i got this error... : Parse Error: There is a problem parsing the package... im ready to give up... measy shoul act fast about this x7 issue.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #220 on: Jan 12, 2012 at 07:48 PM »

download this zip file from here. http://www.multiupload.com/JRLKVCFY85  or http://www.multiupload.com/8MLNYZJ54Q inside you will have like 4 files there itis the one you need to install (GoogleServicesFramework-signed.apk or with na similar name).

Thats all

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #221 on: Jan 12, 2012 at 07:49 PM »
When im trying to istall the file... i got this error... : Parse Error: There is a problem parsing the package... im ready to give up... measy shoul act fast about this x7 issue.

probably its because you have not downloaded ok. you have the file corrupted.
}
by the way what it the need for the google frame work for you?

what is so important that  you need it?
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2012 at 09:03 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #222 on: Jan 13, 2012 at 05:58 AM »
FINALLY i did "hack" the Market. was all about the the fingerprint generated by Measy was not registered or was a engineering version. i did did studied a little and did took me 10 minutes to make it work.

1 - i did reflash my device with the latest version of the player that we have posted the v1110 (the one that has the market)

2 - rooted the device with z4root

3 - this step is to do it more easy. install Absolute system (this was already posted search and install)

4 - open absolute system

5 - click on build.prop editor

6 - click on backup build.prop (if is need to recover you can)

7 - scroll down untill you see the line : ro.build.fingerprint=something else.

8 - click in that line and edit it. put the following line (no spaces):

verizon/voles/sholes/sholes:2.1-update1/ESE81/29593:user/release-keys

9 - exit editing mode

10 - click in save

11 - reboot your device.

12 - register your account in google.

13 - access android market.

note2: if the device is stillshowing afew app try going to manage apps and  cleand the cache and cleand the data of the market app. then it should work.

;)
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2012 at 09:22 AM by tatubias »

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #223 on: Jan 13, 2012 at 05:12 PM »
probably its because you have not downloaded ok. you have the file corrupted.
}
by the way what it the need for the google frame work for you?

what is so important that  you need it?

Coz I can't add google account...

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #224 on: Jan 13, 2012 at 06:24 PM »
On Satrurday (7th Jan) I received my X7 repaired from Measy. Seems to work OK now.
Now I can access Market, but there is one issue with Market.

It seems X7 is not a recognized device in The Market.

So when you browse apps, very few apps are displayed.

If I browse for 'Games' I only see 1 app, 'Solitaire'.

This is because Market cannot determine if a particular app is suitable for X7, as the specs of X7 are not registered with Market.

If I try to go to the site & browse apps, I see them all, but when I click install, I get 'There is no valid device associated with this email ID' & the 'Download' button is not shown.

Of course I have logged in with the same gmail ID i have on my device.

Measy needs to register X7 with the Market & Android community, or it needs to 'spoof' a phone or tablet whose specs are similar to X7.

@roycejp

what is the finding of measy about your x7 now that it can able to access the android market? hardware or software issue? i guess we have the same problem but i dont know how to send my x7 to measy. the seller told me that he have to check it first if its cover by warranty.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #225 on: Jan 13, 2012 at 07:53 PM »
i dont know why you cant create the account into google.

if you have installed the v1110 or if you installed with my tutorial you should be able to install it. and login.

to configure by hand you will need to go to the applications. theg co to the configuration.
there it says accounts & XXXXX and there you can  register your google account.

you can send a email to [email protected] and ask them to fix your issue.

i did contunie playing with the fingerprints, last night and now i cant use the market either LOL :P i ill try to fix it :D

i recommend to use the apk applanet (applanet.net) its a good market also you can use the webpage apktops.com
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2012 at 07:55 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #226 on: Jan 13, 2012 at 08:42 PM »
today, i re did the same process that i have posted upper and its working.

note: dont know if this may not make connect the app to the market but make shure the time of the device is set as it should.

update: if the market says cant connect (retry) wait 5-10 minutes the it should connect.
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2012 at 09:13 PM by tatubias »

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #227 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 04:29 AM »

@roycejp

what is the finding of measy about your x7 now that it can able to access the android market? hardware or software issue? i guess we have the same problem but i dont know how to send my x7 to measy. the seller told me that he have to check it first if its cover by warranty.

Well, the Sales person doesn't know much about the repair, and the tech person takes days, sometimes weeks to reply (recently I had a query & I got a reply after 1 month ... shocking).

I personally believe that it was a (at least, partly) hardware issue, which they sorted out, otherwise how can the same X7 which was consistently  failing on Google signup, now magically sign-in ?

I don't believe there is a pure 'soft' solution to this issue. Try replacing the X7, or repairing it thru' Measy.

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #228 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 04:34 AM »

8 - click in that line and edit it. put the following line (no spaces):

verizon/voles/sholes/sholes:2.1-update1/ESE81/29593:user/release-keys

tatubias,
Whgat does this line do ? Perhaps spoof another valid phone / tablet ?

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #229 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 06:51 AM »
Well, the Sales person doesn't know much about the repair, and the tech person takes days, sometimes weeks to reply (recently I had a query & I got a reply after 1 month ... shocking).

I personally believe that it was a (at least, partly) hardware issue, which they sorted out, otherwise how can the same X7 which was consistently  failing on Google signup, now magically sign-in ?

I don't believe there is a pure 'soft' solution to this issue. Try replacing the X7, or repairing it thru' Measy.

ok. im here from Philippines, how can i send it too measy hq? thanks!

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #230 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 07:09 AM »
ok. im here from Philippines, how can i send it too measy hq? may i ask where did you get your X7. thanks!

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #231 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM »
ok. im here from Philippines, how can i send it too measy hq? thanks!

I bought my X7 directly from Measy.

Did you buy directly from Measy ? If not, first ask your seller if he can help.

I personally am in contact with Melissa of Measy.
Her email:  [email protected]
Her Skype ID:  measysales2  

I have found her to be very kind & helpful, & prompt in replying.
She is almost always available on skype.

First, chat with her on Skype & see if there is a solution you can try yourself.

Please note that you will have to bear the shipping cost.
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2012 at 02:58 PM by roycejp »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #232 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM »
tatubias,
Whgat does this line do ? Perhaps spoof another valid phone / tablet ?

It makes believe the market that the x7IW an other device

I sill recommen to use alternatives market that you cand find full versions apps

If you want to learn more about android fingerprints you can google it as i did

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #233 on: Jan 15, 2012 at 06:07 AM »

it is not a hardware issue, it is only that this version of android is not registerrd and probably did not pass the compatibility test that goógle requet, more thatit may not pass i think they did never release a final version of the software and the one that is instaled is an engenering version, the fingerpint that i have added make veleve the market that is an other device, i will be trying to get a newer fingerprint so more aps are shown.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #234 on: Jan 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM »
some one that has not tweaked the device can install antutu benchmark and let me know how much did they score?

im doing some tests and i don't remember how much were in the original one.

don't put the SD test. because that will give you more or less point and we really not interested in the SD that you have installed.

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #235 on: Jan 16, 2012 at 11:06 AM »
  it is not a hardware issue, it is only that this version of android is not registerrd and probably did not pass the compatibility test that goógle requet, more that it may not pass i think they did never release a final version of the software and the one that is instaled is an engenering version, the fingerpint that i have added make veleve the market that is an other device, i will be trying to get a newer fingerprint so more aps are shown.

Tatubias,

I agree with you that X7 not being recognised is 100% a software issue, not a hardware one.

But the issue here with yajkram24 is that the he is not able to sign into, or even add his google account, similar to what I faced.

This problem got solved after I sent my X7 to Measy for repair (for my USB port failure).

Now I can sign in to Google just fine  , but now the other issue is that X7 is not being recognised by Market, which is of course a software issue   :)
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2012 at 11:12 AM by roycejp »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #236 on: Jan 16, 2012 at 11:54 AM »
Tatubias,

I agree with you that X7 not being recognised is 100% a software issue, not a hardware one.

But the issue here with yajkram24 is that the he is not able to sign into, or even add his google account, similar to what I faced.

This problem got solved after I sent my X7 to Measy for repair (for my USB port failure).

Now I can sign in to Google just fine  , but now the other issue is that X7 is not being recognised by Market, which is of course a software issue   :)

you can fix the market with the tutorial i made.

im still recomending the applanet market or aptops webpage. or other markets

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #237 on: Jan 16, 2012 at 12:06 PM »
To day i was playing around with the build.prob file and i did some tunning on it.

The are the output for the tests that i did. Basicaly i re install the firmware 1110 and id did teste plain. then installed cpu master and scale the cpu to 800 and then i did add some lines in the build.prob file.

Firmware v1110 (baseline firmware)

Antutu benchmark 2.5 Score(no SD card Test): 1758

Firmware v1110 CPU Scaled to 800mhz Profile ondemand.
Antutu benchmark 2.5 Score(no SD card Test):1973

Firmware v1110 CPU Scaled to 800mhz Profile ondemand with Tatubias Tweeks.
Antutu benchmark 2.5 Score(no SD card Test):2220

Tatubias Tweeks. The following lines were added into the build.prob file.

#Render UI with GPU
debug.sf.hw=1

#Better scrolling speed
windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=150

#Video Acceleration
video.accelerate.hw=1

#Changes default date format to day-month-year
ro.com.android.dateformat=dd-MM-yyyy

update: basicaly how did done the update was:
1 -  install / configure samba file sharing
2 - copy build.prob to the sd card
3 - make rename the file build.prob in the system directory to build.prob.BCK
4 - enter from my pc to the android
5 - edit the build.prob file.
6 - copy from the sd card to the /system directory
7 -  change files attirbutes to rw-r-r to the build.prob file

reboot.
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2012 at 12:18 PM by tatubias »

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #238 on: Jan 16, 2012 at 03:47 PM »
hi may i ask if you experience this when playing youtube video sometimes downloaded video in any media player apps even the stock app. when i switch output to 1080p and play video. there is a square black thin line in the middle. but in 720p output the line gone.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #239 on: Jan 16, 2012 at 07:31 PM »
realy i dont use youtube. but i did neve had any issue with 1080p videos or hi res videos during the full screen playback.

id did played videos with bit rate of 9600bps and did played back perfect.