Author Topic: Measy X7 Android Media Player  (Read 96892 times)

Offline roycejp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Measy X7 Android Media Player (review / support / help)
« Reply #90 on: Nov 30, 2011 at 05:52 PM »
Hi..Can u not flash your MEasy X7 like what @tatubias did? As it is said old/every information will be deleted and start from scratch.

I had already done that.

Measy had sent me the same update.zip earlier.

The new firmware has Market installed.

but .... sign-in to google always failed.

Tried everything possible, but sign-in never  worked.

Offline garfield03

• Trade Count: (+83)
  • DVD Addict
  • CCF
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: Nov 30, 2011 at 05:57 PM »
I had already done that.

Measy had sent me the same update.zip earlier.

The new firmware has Market installed.

but .... sign-in to google always failed.

Tried everything possible, but sign-in never  worked.

I see so that's weird. Need @terminator or @tatubias to assist you on this. Or MEasy China can replace your unit.

Good luck  :) Definitely their is a way.

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: Nov 30, 2011 at 06:06 PM »
Here is a good app to backup all your apps & data !

MyBackup Pro

Backup all your apps to sdcard (then you can transfer to USB/HDD etc). Even settings of the individual apps are backed up.

It creates a folder :  backups -> apps in SDcard.

Then in case you upgrade firmware, or format/change your SDcard or even your X7, no need to re-install all the apps one at a time.  Install only Mybackup pro first.

Ensure the earlier backup file is copied to SDcard (to the same path), then run mybackup, and restore all your apps & settings just as they were !

Here is a link to it:

http://www.apktops.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=5367

« Last Edit: Nov 30, 2011 at 06:12 PM by roycejp »

Offline tatubias

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Nov 30, 2011 at 07:34 PM »
Yes I'm aware of that :).

I was trying to find a clue as to why it refused to work for me.

The only difference seems to be that you had previously enabled market using your 5 step method.

I was just wondering if that had anything to do with the new firmware working for you & not me .....

Well I can't test anything now till I get my X7 serviced from Measy ...

May I add that you are doing a great job testing & helping other X7 users !

Sadly, this is what Measy should be doing. 

They should hire you as an international consultant !! :D

They should hire you as an international consultant !! :D
LOL that would be a good idea ;) lol

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: Nov 30, 2011 at 07:37 PM »
Here is a good app to backup all your apps & data !

MyBackup Pro

Backup all your apps to sdcard (then you can transfer to USB/HDD etc). Even settings of the individual apps are backed up.

It creates a folder :  backups -> apps in SDcard.

Then in case you upgrade firmware, or format/change your SDcard or even your X7, no need to re-install all the apps one at a time.  Install only Mybackup pro first.

Ensure the earlier backup file is copied to SDcard (to the same path), then run mybackup, and restore all your apps & settings just as they were !

Here is a link to it:

http://www.apktops.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=5367

Thank you for the app. it is a good idea to make back up before installing new firmware. yesteday i did spent some time reinstalling software. and today i was to investigate how to develop a scritp to auto install all the app if i copy them into a pendrive. but  MyBackup Pro should do the job.

;)

MyBackup Pro 3.0.1
LINK: http://www.apktops.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=5367
« Last Edit: Nov 30, 2011 at 07:50 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: Nov 30, 2011 at 07:55 PM »
Here it is an other back up application that is good.

Titanium Backup Pro ★ root 4.2.1

Added new “Remove orphan data” batch job to suppress app data that is no longer needed.
• Added faster method to access the Android Market, which also gives more accurate results. It’s enabled by default, but can be disabled with the “Use exact Market check-in data” option.
• Fixed bug where an incorrect “Failed key check with Google” notification appeared instead of a success message, when installing PRO key for the first time.
• Completely reworked Danish translation.
• Updated translations.

EXTREMELY powerful tool. Backup ALL apps, Market links, remove bloatware & MORE!

☆Over 2.4 million users, 23+ languages!
☆Needs ROOT, Android 1.5-3.1+
☆PRO Key is available on Market!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See matrixrewriter.com/wiki
☆Internet used for Dropbox/Changelog
☆AVOID “unofficial” TB versions: they cause infamous “package signature” errors!
☆ ☆ ☆

Titanium Backup is the ONLY tool that can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. It fully supports protected apps & system apps. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. The PRO version adds EVEN MORE awesome features: 0-click batch restores, multi-user app data, Dropbox sync, keep several backups per app, conversion between user <=> system apps, Dalvik cache cleaner & WAY MORE!

LINK: http://www.apktop.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=4451

;)

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: Dec 01, 2011 at 09:26 PM »
File sharing over windows network.

I finaly did install the Samba server. it is realy easy to implement the only issue by the moment is that the file sharing is only thought wifi and not network. i will be sending an email to the developer so they can update the software so file sharing is done thought ethernet.

NOTE: The media player should be ROOTED. (check older post to know how to do it)

Current Version:110602m

Requries Android:2.0.1 and up

Size:1.9MB

V110602m  update:

# Improved compatibility with wifi tether/AP mode.
# Pressing ‘samba’ logo toggles between Enabled / Disabled mode.
# Rebuilt binaries to fix largefile (>2GB) support.
# Added setting to force portrait / landscape / automatic display orientation for tablet users.
# Added setting to control popup message display after Enable/Disable.
# Added setting to control Samba Icon & Info display in System Notifications.
# User Interface response improvements.

Access your Android device over wifi as a Windows shared folder.

* Samba filesharing server for Android.
* Your Android device becomes visible to other Windows (& SMB compatible) computers on your network.
* The ‘external’ storage in your Android device is accessible as a network shared folder.
* Copy files and folders to and from your Android device using drag and drop.
* Customizable username, password, Windows workgroup name, and device network (NETBIOS) name.

Requirements:
* Your Android device must already be rooted.
* Superuser 2.3.6.2 or later installed (available on Market).

Troubleshooting & further info:
* http://tinyurl.com/SAtroubleshoot

Notes:
* On the first run, make sure you catch the SuperUser Auth request to allow the Samba Filesharing app root access.
* If an update from an earlier version fails, try a full uninstall (either from the application manager of your Android device, or the file sharing app ‘Menu -> Settings -> Uninstall’ option), then re-install from Android Market.
* If you experience problems accessing your device, be sure to try all three methods: Network browser, specifying \\name, then \\ipaddress.
* HTC owners: Due to a bug in the wifi setup utility (supplicant) in some HTC Android releases, your device may not appear in Windows Network Browser or be accessible as \\name. Access using \\ipaddress instead.
* You may see ‘com.funkyfresh.samba’ remain in the Android process list even though you have disabled it from auto-starting. This is normal – whenever the WIFI interface transitions up/down the app needs to run temporarily to check its settings as to whether it should start/stop the filesharing server, after that, its done. Android will kill the inactive process if your device is running low on memory, otherwise the process remains inactive in memory for faster loading next time you launch it.

UPDATED LINK:
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.multiupload.com/SUB0AIULKQ
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2011 at 09:09 AM by tatubias »

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: Dec 02, 2011 at 04:31 AM »
Hey, thanks for the Samba Filesharing app. Good find !

For some reason the Samba app link always goes to the home page of Apktops (at least for me).

(It seems that all previous links to Apktops app downloads now go to their home page instead of download. Maybe an update by Apktop ... better to link to the app page)

The link for the Samba app page:

http://www.apktops.com/samba-filesharing-110602m.html

« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2011 at 04:34 AM by roycejp »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: Dec 02, 2011 at 09:10 AM »
Hey, thanks for the Samba Filesharing app. Good find !

For some reason the Samba app link always goes to the home page of Apktops (at least for me).

(It seems that all previous links to Apktops app downloads now go to their home page instead of download. Maybe an update by Apktop ... better to link to the app page)

The link for the Samba app page:

http://www.apktops.com/samba-filesharing-110602m.html

i have updated the link DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.multiupload.com/SUB0AIULKQ

If all links are redirecting to the official page they may be filtering so search the app for the name published and you will find it.

for the next updates i will be uploading the files to others files sharing servers.

i will be doing more tests and will be letting you know my findings.
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2011 at 09:14 AM by tatubias »

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Dec 02, 2011 at 02:10 PM »
Hey Tatubias,

What's the report with the higher CPU frequency. Any issues so far ?

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: Dec 02, 2011 at 07:00 PM »
Hey Tatubias,

What's the report with the higher CPU frequency. Any issues so far ?

By the momento i didn ot have any issue. i did not test it very well but i had watched a movie and did not have any issue. i will be doning some test now.

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #101 on: Dec 02, 2011 at 07:23 PM »
Friday !
  I finally upgraded the x7 fw, after seeing tatubias settling in.
Its a work in progress, but over time its bugs will go away.

X7 works better than before, thanks  to the pictures in the thread that came in quite helpful.

« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2011 at 06:42 AM by toys4geeks »
toy

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: Dec 03, 2011 at 04:35 AM »
this is a killer app. this is good one to share. the one for the weekend

The "MUST-HAVE" app for the enlightened public, enjoy TED speeches with "TED Air" and share it with friends.

TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, and Design. The TED Conference has been held annually since 1984 with the motto, "Ideas Worth Spreading". Enjoy 18 minutes of magic with each TED talk from inspirational speakers such as Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Jamie Oliver and Brian Cox.

We are sharing TED Air to help spread TED content throughout the world. You can quickly find TED talks through a fast and powerful search engine and enjoy subtitles in over 80 languages.

* TED Air Features *

1. Fast search functionality.
2. Find talks by theme, tag, or category through a search box on the upper-right hand corner.
3. Subtitles in over 80 languages with auto-translation, or shown in English by default.
4. Can also be used to study a foreign language through accurate subtitle synchronization.
5. If you find a particular idea worth spreading, you can easily share it with friends by clicking on a name.
6. Save on data fees by downloading the videos straight to your device, or simply bookmark them in TED Air.

* Future Updates *

1. One TED a Day: Each day we recommend a must-see TED video. Don’t miss the ideas that are changing the world.
2. Share your comments on each TED talk with people around the world.
3. We provide all of great speeches and lectures by TEDx, Open Courseware and Youtube. TED Air would be the only mobile application you can search them at one time.

* TED Air developed by Moogung Kim, Jeongsoo Park, Sora Lee, and I.T Shin of OGQ Corporation in Seoul, Korea.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
  http://www.multiupload.com/3IWR6VK1PH
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2011 at 04:40 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: Dec 05, 2011 at 12:18 AM »
This is an other killing app, this is a must have too.

Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: TuneIn Radio Pro offers more than 50,000 channels of news, music, weather, sports, talk, podcasts, and national networks like BBC, NPR, and SWR.

Hunting through radio stations with a dial can be fun in a nostalgic sort of way. But listening with poor reception, fumbling through clunky presets, and missing your favorite local stations while on road trips can take the fun out of it. With TuneIn Radio Pro, you can enjoy the best parts of radio without the technological limitations, wherever you take your Android device.

Find what’s on the radio within a couple of taps, whether it’s in your hometown or across the world. Listen live to your favorite AM or FM stations, DJs, and programs, or search to unearth new stations on local, global, and Internet radio.

TuneIn Radio Pro offers more than 50,000 channels of news, music, weather, sports, talk, podcasts, and national networks like BBC, NPR, and SWR for you to browse. Just pick a channel to match your mood and discover new favorites (with a little help from DJs around the world who know the music and how to mix it up).

To check if your favorite stations are available, visit the TuneIn Radio website.

Listen to music, news, talk, sports, and podcasts, and record programs to listen again later
Convenience, Customization
Tap once to see a list of available local radio stations. Select one and you’re listening to live radio within seconds. You’re also one touch away from listening to stations by location or by language. With TuneIn Radio Pro, you’ll be humming to music, hearing the latest news, or finding out the latest score to a live game within a few taps.

Never miss your favorite programs when you use TuneIn Radio Pro’s built-in alarm system. Set a time and day and the app will automatically start up and navigate to the channel for your program of choice. You can also register for an account at the RadioTime website to add favorite stations and access your favorites quickly later.

Record Your Programs with Pro
TuneIn Radio Pro gives you the ability to record programs you are streaming so you can play them again whenever you want. Just press the Record button, and TuneIn Radio Pro will save the audio as long as it continues to stream. There’s even a Recordings tab so you can play, pause, and rewind your recordings, just like a DVR.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.multiupload.com/CW5NZGTP5W
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2011 at 12:22 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: Dec 05, 2011 at 06:03 AM »
roycejp Please let me know if you cant still connect to the market. i have found a new way to do it. i did install market 1.82 . it is basically the same that the others but the interfaces its little different.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: Dec 05, 2011 at 08:53 AM »
Here are the steps to install other andorid market. i will provide version 1.8 due i have tested and works.

note: the firmware that im using is the last provided here in the forum by terminator.

Set the google account
1) go to settings options.
2) go to account and sync
3) selectreverence data
4) Automatic sync
5) create a new account (follow the steps)

How to install market 1.8

1 - Root the device (we have allready explain how)
2 - With root explorer go to /system/app
3 - Rename vending.apk to vending.apk.old
4 - download the market LINK: http://www.multiupload.com/8MLNYZJ54Q
5 - Copy the file to the Udrive or SD
6 - Open appinstaller
7 - Select the Market application and install it. (if it says that is allready installed un install it. Then install it again)

Thats all.

To un do this change you will need to do the following.

1 - Open appinstaller
2 - un install Market application.
3 - With root explorer go to /system/app
4 - Rename vending.apk.old to vending.apk
5 - Reboot the device.

« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2011 at 08:58 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: Dec 07, 2011 at 05:38 AM »
one new thing that i have realize on the firmware that has provided terminator is. when you connect the mediaplayer to your notebook the hard drive is not unmounted from the android device.  ;) thats a good one.

so you can access the hd while you are using android.

i still recomend to keep with the V1026.rar firmware version until they release a official update.
« Last Edit: Dec 07, 2011 at 06:06 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: Dec 12, 2011 at 08:29 AM »
It has pass a lot of time since i had updated the post. this is an other killer app. you can watch some channels also you can share what are you seeing through DNLA.

NOTE: by the moment it ony works with wifi and you must also have installed the SD card.

ImediaShare

Current Version:3.63

Requires Android:1.6 and up

Size:1.1MB

V3.63 update:

# Added support for showing photos on Apple TV
# Apple TV support extended to HTC handsets
# Commands performed through device remote control updates iMS user interface
# Fixed issue with streaming music from home network-attached media server(s) to media player
# Minor bug fixes

Find and play personal and online video, music and photos

Enjoy watching multimedia on your large-screen TV. iMediaShare transforms your smartphone into a remote control, allowing you to seamlessly stream and watch online media on the big screen TV. It also streams videos, music and photos stored locally on your phone directly on the connected TV.

iMediaShare requires no additional hardware and no cables. All you need is your Android phone, internet-enabled TV and a WiFi network. iMediaShare also supports connected audio systems, blu-ray players, game consoles (Playstation 3, XBox360), as well as other DLNA/UPnP media players.

iMediaShare lets you take your favorite content everywhere with you making it easy to share it with friends at any time on any connected screen.

Supported online content channels: Art4HD, Bild, Beet TV, Break.com, CBS News, CNBC, CNET, COIN-OP TV, College Humor, Dailymotion, Deutsche Welle, Earth Touch, Engadget, Facebook, France 24, Funny or Die, HDNet, Les Debiles, MaYoMo, Motorz, NASA TV, Picasa, PR Newswire, PSN, Revision3, Showtime, Spiegel Online, TED Talks, TWiT TV, VideoBASH, Vimeo, White House, YDN Design, YouTube and more to come.

With iMediaShare you can play your digital media on a variety of media devices:
1) Televisions from Samsung (w/ AllShare), LG, Sony BRAVIA (experimental video support), Philips, Panasonic Viera (experimental video support), Toshiba
2) Game consoles: Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft XBox360
3) Network Media Players: Sony Blu-ray, LG Blu-ray, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, Xtreamer, Marantz, DirecTV, Logitech Revue (Google TV), etc.
4) Audio/music players: Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Philips Streamium, Yamaha, etc.
5) Apple TV or other AirPlay-enabled devices
6) Other DLNA/UPnP compliant media players.

Here it is a video of the application:

DOWNLOAD LINK: [url=http://www.multiupload.com/FJSPYP25M8]http://www.multiupload.com/FJSPYP25M8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xHWiaHsVPI&feature=player_embedded

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.multiupload.com/FJSPYP25M8
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2011 at 08:39 AM by tatubias »

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: Dec 12, 2011 at 08:41 AM »
for the apps you list here, did you install it into the Measy X7 directly ? i notice your apps screen captures are all from your phone. appreciate if the screenshots come from Measy X7 for a better feel of the layout.

It has pass a lot of time since i had updated the post. this is an other killer app. you can watch some channels also you can share what are you seeing through DNLA.

NOTE: by the moment it ony works with wifi and you must also have installed the SD card.

ImediaShare

Current Version:3.63

Requires Android:1.6 and up

Size:1.1MB

V3.63 update:

# Added support for showing photos on Apple TV
# Apple TV support extended to HTC handsets
# Commands performed through device remote control updates iMS user interface
# Fixed issue with streaming music from home network-attached media server(s) to media player
# Minor bug fixes

Find and play personal and online video, music and photos

Enjoy watching multimedia on your large-screen TV. iMediaShare transforms your smartphone into a remote control, allowing you to seamlessly stream and watch online media on the big screen TV. It also streams videos, music and photos stored locally on your phone directly on the connected TV.

iMediaShare requires no additional hardware and no cables. All you need is your Android phone, internet-enabled TV and a WiFi network. iMediaShare also supports connected audio systems, blu-ray players, game consoles (Playstation 3, XBox360), as well as other DLNA/UPnP media players.

iMediaShare lets you take your favorite content everywhere with you making it easy to share it with friends at any time on any connected screen.

Supported online content channels: Art4HD, Bild, Beet TV, Break.com, CBS News, CNBC, CNET, COIN-OP TV, College Humor, Dailymotion, Deutsche Welle, Earth Touch, Engadget, Facebook, France 24, Funny or Die, HDNet, Les Debiles, MaYoMo, Motorz, NASA TV, Picasa, PR Newswire, PSN, Revision3, Showtime, Spiegel Online, TED Talks, TWiT TV, VideoBASH, Vimeo, White House, YDN Design, YouTube and more to come.

With iMediaShare you can play your digital media on a variety of media devices:
1) Televisions from Samsung (w/ AllShare), LG, Sony BRAVIA (experimental video support), Philips, Panasonic Viera (experimental video support), Toshiba
2) Game consoles: Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft XBox360
3) Network Media Players: Sony Blu-ray, LG Blu-ray, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, Xtreamer, Marantz, DirecTV, Logitech Revue (Google TV), etc.
4) Audio/music players: Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Philips Streamium, Yamaha, etc.
5) Apple TV or other AirPlay-enabled devices
6) Other DLNA/UPnP compliant media players.

Here it is a video of the application:

DOWNLOAD LINK: [url=http://www.multiupload.com/FJSPYP25M8]http://www.multiupload.com/FJSPYP25M8

toy

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: Dec 12, 2011 at 06:23 PM »
All the apps that im posting are installed directly on X7 no tricks are needed. you download and install them. that's all.

They all look exactly the same. those screen shots are the ones published on sites. The only difference is that in x7 images are shown in landscape.

Photos are not from my phone, they are the one published on sites.
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2011 at 07:40 PM by tatubias »

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: Dec 12, 2011 at 06:32 PM »
All the apps that im posting are installed directly on X7 no tricks are needed. you download and install them. that's all.

They all look exactly the same. those screen shots are the ones published on sites. The only difference is that in x7 images are shown in landscape.

while on the topic, know of any APK that does screen capture ? I recently had a fling with a Dune NMT and it has a screenshot feature (press eject to screen shot and saves to a folder).
toy

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: Dec 12, 2011 at 06:49 PM »
while on the topic, know of any APK that does screen capture ? I recently had a fling with a Dune NMT and it has a screenshot feature (press eject to screen shot and saves to a folder).

There are a lot of screen shot application. you will only need to install them.

here are some names:
screenshot
Screenshot UX http://www.mediafire.com/?7g4bf14n65wyp3l
Screenshot It http://www.mediafire.com/?7eb3eyxwut2aq5z
Screenshot Free
Screenshot ER 2 http://www.mediafire.com/?6laq5z1v561b866
Screen Capture Shortcut Free http://www.mediafire.com/?m7zayjcgtno878z

Note: i have not tested them. but also there are alot more of this kind of software you only need to find which will fit your needs.
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2011 at 07:01 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: Dec 12, 2011 at 06:53 PM »
here i have taken a picture of imediashare working with a 65USD 7" tablet.

in the tablet was installed Shark mote to view all the media that was provided on the imediashare allso you can see photos, music and videos from it.

if you pay attention on the tablet you can see a Channel being played.

if you have other tv in you home with DLNA you can play there the content of the X7,with out using cable.

Every time you spent investigating what can be done with the device you discover TONS of things that can be done.
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2011 at 07:03 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: Dec 12, 2011 at 07:39 PM »
This it when i talk about the possibilities of this device. This application rocks too.

PrinterShare™ Premium v5.7.6
Requirements: Android 1.5 And Up

Overview: Print documents (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XSLX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, TXT) from your smartphone's SD card and from Google Docs.

Also print email from Gmail, photos from the SD card, contacts, agendas, SMS or MMS, call logs, and even web pages directly from your device to a printer right next to you or anywhere in the world.

Premium Features
Please note: This is the premium, unlocked version of PrinterShare Mobile Print. All the premium features are available, and no key is required.

Premium Features: nearby direct printing via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without PC; nearby printing to PC or Mac shared printers; unlimited remote printing. You do not have to buy pages or have a subscription on the receiving computer (Mac or PC).

Nearby Printing: you can print to WiFi printers shared on your Local Area Network from your Android phone without having to install PrinterShare computer software. You don't need to log in or sign up with the system for Nearby Printing. A wide variety of printers are supported.

Remote Printing over the Internet: make sure you've installed the PrinterShare software on the computer connected to the printer, just like when you print from computer to computer using PrinterShare, then just log in to your free account with your smartphone and find and select the printer you want to print to. In addition, from your mobile device you may look for printers shared by others, select one, and print on it.

DOWNLOAD LINK Version 5.7.6: http://www.multiupload.com/P2OQOVL7KO
DOWNLOAD LINK Version 6.0.7 http://199.91.154.53/58oslx5opkrg/0cugrn1zqot4l1t/PrinterShare.apk

6.0.7 mirror: http://www.multiupload.com/FMK1V33MZ6

If you did had printershare Free version you can install:

PrinterShare™ Premium Key
1 - Install the free app first
2 - Print demo page.
3 - Then install this key

Donload link:http://www.multiupload.com/2O9D4W16KF

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: Dec 15, 2011 at 03:06 AM »
Here are other pics from other owner of the Measy x7. They are much better that the ones i posted.

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #115 on: Dec 15, 2011 at 03:55 AM »
the X7 chassis is same as X6 huh, even the drive tray seems alike
toy

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #116 on: Dec 16, 2011 at 10:31 PM »
guys here it is an update of the Samba Filesharing this version is the last one available and does support sharing an additional the FAT partition.

by the moment is beta, and does not support NTFS. i have sent an email to the developer asking to add Ethernet sharing not only wifi and support NTFS partitions.

Samba Filesharing
Version:111009m
http://www.multiupload.com/GQERYHHTG5

i hope soone we can get this updates will be good ;)

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #117 on: Dec 16, 2011 at 10:56 PM »
This is a cool app too that i had forgotten to upload its google maps and i have added street view plugin.

Download the latest release of Google Maps, and never carry a paper map again.

Get Google Maps with Navigation (Beta), Places, and Latitude

*Navigation: Free, voice-guided GPS navigation system
*Places: Find, rate, and get recommendations for places
*Latitude: See friends on the map and check in at places

[img]https://lh3.ggpht.com/38whXTZhlVvfg8KCMClDkI7ESn8kjqbqZfyNjEmlB-IZ6BY63KML-heL2J53UxaDPTYi[img]

With Street View on Google Maps, explore the world at street level.

New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go.

Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your phone.

To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.

http://www.multiupload.com/GIPSJPZFJW
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2011 at 11:12 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: Dec 17, 2011 at 01:20 AM »
i have found the key information to bouilt you own FIRMWARE for the measy x7 mediaplayer. (it does work with other amlogic boards, etc. (use this at your own risk)

Setting up Your Machine

To build the Android source code, you will need to use Ubuntu.

On Ubuntu Linux (32-bit x86), please make sure you have the following:

* Git 1.5.4 or newer and the GNU Privacy Guard.

* JDK 5.0, update 12 or higher. Java 6 is not supported, because of incompatibilities with @Override.

* flex, bison, gperf, libsdl-dev, libesd0-dev, libwxgtk2.6-dev (optional), build-essential, zip, curl.

$ sudo apt-get install git-core gnupg sun-java5-jdk flex bison gperf libsdl-dev libesd0-dev
                 libwxgtk2.6-dev build-essential zip curl libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev

For additional information on setting up your environment, please visit [url[http://source.android.com/source/download.html[/url]

If your Ubuntu version > 9.04, you need add one software source to install JDK5.0.
Open System -> Administration -> Software Sources
Select "Other Software", then click Add button,

input "deb http://mirrors.163.com/ubuntu/ jaunty main restricted universe multiverse"
"deb http://mirrors.163.com/ubuntu/ jaunty-updates main restricted universe multiverse"

Getting the Source Code

To download the code, you will need to install [http://source.android.com/source/git-repo.html Repo].

Repo is a tool that makes it easier to work with Git in the context of Android. For more information about Repo, see [http://source.android.com/source/git-repo.html Using Repo and Git].

To download, install, and configure Repo, follow the steps below:

1. Create a bin directory in your Linux home and add it to your executable PATH
  $ cd ~
  $ mkdir bin
  $ export PATH=~/bin:$PATH

2. Download repo script and make sure it's executable
  $ curl http://android.git.kernel.org/repo > ~/bin/repo
  $ chmod a+x ~/bin/repo

3. Create an empty directory to hold the working files
  $ mkdir ~/mydroid
  $ cd ~/mydroid

4. Run "repo init" to initialize the repository to point to Amlogic Android source code repository.

If you have a bare Amlogic MBX reference board, do the following:

$ repo init -u [email protected]:platform/manifest.git -b froyo-amlogic

If you have a Amlogic MID reference platform, do the following:

$ repo init -u [email protected]:platform/manifest.git -b froyo-amlogic-mid

The "-b" option allows you to specify the branch of the code that's appropriate for the target platform you have.

You will be prompted to enter your name and email address during the initialization.

A successful initialization will end up with a message such as

repo initialized in mydroid

5. Now you are ready to check out the source code

$ repo sync

For more about "repo sync" and other Repo commands, see [http://source.android.com/source/git-repo.html Using Repo and Git].

6. How to identify the board version for Mbox

The version of the board you have is printed on the PCB next to the Amlogic processor.

There are three version of Meson boards:

* Meson board_AML_8726-M 2010-11-18_v1.1

* AML_8726-M_DEV_BOARD 2010-10-11_v1.0

* MBOX_8626M1_V1.0 2010_07_19

7. How to build kernel and rootfs for different version of board

1) Meson board_AML_8726-M 2010-11-18_v1.1

This is the latest v1.1 Meson board. This board has 4K page size NAND.

To build kernel for this board, you should do:

$ make meson_refc01_defconfig
   $ make menuconfig

Make sure following config is selected

System Type --->
       Meson platform Type --->
         Support M1 8726(for arm board) platform(machid=2956) --->
           ---Select Nand Flash Type--- (4K Page Size of Nand Flash)

To build Android rootfs, you should do:

$ cd <android.bsp.root>/device/amlogic/m1ref
   $ vim BoardConfig.mk

Search for TARGET_AMLOGIC_MKYAFFSIMG_TOOL and set it to use mkyaffsimage4K.dat shown below:

TARGET_AMLOGIC_MKYAFFSIMG_TOOL := $(HOST_OUT_EXECUTABLES)/mkyaffsimage4K.dat

2) AML_8726-M_DEV_BOARD 2010-10-11_v1.0

This is the first version (v1.0) of the Meson board. This board has 2K page size NAND.

$ make meson_refc01_defconfig
   $ make menuconfig

Make sure following config is selected

System Type --->
       Meson platform Type --->
         Support M1 8726(for arm board) platform(machid=2956) --->
           ---Select Nand Flash Type--- (2K Page Size of Nand Flash)

$ vim BoardConfig.mk

Search for TARGET_AMLOGIC_MKYAFFSIMG_TOOL and set it to use mkyaffsimage2K.dat shown below:

TARGET_AMLOGIC_MKYAFFSIMG_TOOL := $(HOST_OUT_EXECUTABLES)/mkyaffsimage2K.dat

3) MBOX_8626M1_V1.0 2010_07_19

This is the original evaluation board. It has a big form factor than the newer Meson board.

$ make meson_refc02_defconfig
   $ make menuconfig

$ vim BoardConfig.mk

Search for TARGET_AMLOGIC_MKYAFFSIMG_TOOL and set it to use mkyaffsimage2K.dat shown below:

TARGET_AMLOGIC_MKYAFFSIMG_TOOL := $(HOST_OUT_EXECUTABLES)/mkyaffsimage2K.dat

« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2011 at 01:24 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: Dec 17, 2011 at 01:22 AM »
Building the Code

1. Get Uboot
   From http://openlinux.amlogic.com/wiki/index.php/Arm/Boot_Loader

2. Build Android rootfs
   To build the files, first select the target board configuration

$ cd ~/mydroid
   $ . build/envsetup.sh
   $ lunch

This will show you a list of available build configuration. You can select m1ref-eng as the build configuration for M1 reference platform

$ make -j8

The '-j' option allows you to do parallel make. '-j8' will spawn 8 jobs in parallel.

If you want to see the detailed compilation command used, do

$ make showcommands -j8

3. Build Kernel
   Download build system scripts:
   [http://openlinux.amlogic.com/download/linux/ARM/build_system/arm_ref-build_system_2010-10-12-svn1960.tgz arm_ref-build_system_2010-10-12-svn1960.tgz]

Download eabi toolchain:
   [http://openlinux.amlogic.com/download/linux/ARM/gnutools/arm-2010q1-202-arm-none-linux-gnueabi-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.bz2 arm-2010q1-202-arm-none-linux-gnueabi-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.bz2]

Setup build environment:
   $ tar xf arm-2010q1-202-arm-none-linux-gnueabi-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.bz2
   $ tar xf arm_ref-build_system_2010-10-12-svn1960.tgz
   $ vim arm_ref/env.sh
   Add "export PATH=/home/android/arm2010-q1/bin:$PATH"
   Modify "export ANDROID_KERNEL_DIR=/home/android/mydroid/kernel"
   $ cd ~/arm_ref
   $ . env.sh
   $ cd build_kernel/android_build/
   $ cp ~/mydroid/kernel/arch/arm/configs/meson_refc01_defconfig kernel_config
   $ make menuconfig
   Enable "General setup -> Initial RAM filesystem and RAM disk (initramfs/initrd) support"
   Add "/home/android/mydroid/out/target/product/m1ref/root" to Initramfs source file(s)
   $ make -j9
   $ make modules -j9
   $ cp build/drivers/amlogic/ump/ump.ko ~/mydroid/out/target/product/m1ref/root/boot/
   $ cp build/drivers/amlogic/mali/mali.ko ~/mydroid/out/target/product/m1ref/root/boot/
   $ make -j9
   $ cp build/arch/arm/boot/uImage ~/mydroid/out/target/product/m1ref/

4. Build update package
   $ cd ~/mydroid
   $ . build/envsetup.sh
   $ lunch
   select m1ref-eng as the build configuration for M1 reference platform
   $ make otapackage

You can get m1ref-ota-eng.android.zip in ~/mydroid/out/target/product/m1ref.

Recovery Mode

*MTD partitions on Nand Flash

MTD partitions on Nand Flash

Offset    Size         Name    Description
0           4MB         uboot    MUST >= 4MB
0x400000    2MB         ubootenv    At least 0x2000
0x600000    2MB         recovery    At least 2MB
0x800000    4MB         boot    Android Kernel
0xC00000    116MB     system    Android rootfs
0x8000000    16MB      cache    For update
0x9000000    N/A          userdata    User data partition

You can find them in ~/mydroid/kernel/arch/arm/mach-meson/board-8726m-refc01.c

*Build Recovery System

At first you MUST build all android rootfs codes, then build it.
   $ cd ~/arm_ref
   $ . env.sh
   $ cp -r build_kernel/android_build/ build_kernel/recovery_build/
   $ cd build_kernel/recovery_build/
   $ cp ~/mydroid/kernel/arch/arm/configs/meson_refc01_recovery_defconfig kernel_config
   $ make menuconfig
   Enable "General setup -> Initial RAM filesystem and RAM disk (initramfs/initrd) support"
   Add "/home/android/mydroid/out/target/product/m1ref/recovery/root" to Initramfs source file(s)
   $ make -j9

You can get recovery file (uImage) in ~/arm_ref/build_kernel/recovery_build/build/arch/arm/boot/.

*Input Recovery System

At the uboot command line prompt, issue the following command:
   # set bootargs console=ttyS0 mac=${ethaddr} mem=512M a9_clk=800M
   For example, your TFTP Server is 10.8.10.8
   # set serverip 10.8.10.8
   # dhcp uImage
   # bootm

Recovery system only support update.zip on FAT partition, so please rename your update file name to update.zip.