Author Topic: Transport repair or replacement  (Read 832 times)

Offline jpeg

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Collector
  • I don't care what you think...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Transport repair or replacement
« on: Nov 16, 2011 at 11:09 AM »
I have a bada HD22 CD player. There's something wrong with the transport. Di siya fully pumapasok when closed. It still works but you have to push it in at the last minute when it closes. I believe it's a philips transport.

Do you guys know where I could have it repaired or replaced with a better transport?

Thanks.

Jason
Rega DAC, SVS MBS 01,  Bada DC-222, B&W 705/HTM7, Denon 3300

Offline jayboy69

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Transport repair or replacement
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2014 at 08:02 PM »
i have the same problem....were you able to get it fixed? what was the solution?

thanks.

Online synchro_01

• Trade Count: (+104)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 955
Re: Transport repair or replacement
« Reply #2 on: Jun 02, 2014 at 12:24 AM »
I have a bada HD22 CD player. There's something wrong with the transport. Di siya fully pumapasok when closed. It still works but you have to push it in at the last minute when it closes. I believe it's a philips transport.

Do you guys know where I could have it repaired or replaced with a better transport?

Thanks.

Jason

That happened to one of my CDP. There is a plastic gear that is responsible for closing the tray and it got worn out. Check the type of transport and hanap ka ng kapareho na CDP surplus using the same transport. That will be your donor. I bought mine sa pier and it doesn't read plus lots of scratches. The guy there gave it to me for 500.00. Kinuha ko lang yung gears dun.
Pioneer Elite/Dynaudio/REL 7.1 THX
Pioneer DDJ SR2/Pioneer DM60/Mac Air M1
Sonos/NHT 2,1 sub sat

Offline AppleMan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Transport repair or replacement
« Reply #3 on: Jun 07, 2014 at 11:08 PM »
Korak si synchro_01 pwede yon hanap ka lang sa pier kaso ingat lang sa mus••m vendor my experienced na ko sa kanila lalo na dyan sa south pier......
KEF Q100
NAD C326BEE