Author Topic: Help! Budget 32" LCD TV  (Read 5555 times)

Offline booknoi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Help! Budget 32" LCD TV
« Reply #30 on: Dec 12, 2011 at 08:22 PM »
Uu nga eh bang for the buck talaga tapos may free pa na 24" sa S&R. Capable kaya siya mag play ng mkv tsaka DTS? Yung nakalagay kasi sa site eh DivX lang.

Offline GuyChan

• Trade Count: (+345)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: Dec 12, 2011 at 09:07 PM »
Uu nga eh bang for the buck talaga tapos may free pa na 24" sa S&R. Capable kaya siya mag play ng mkv tsaka DTS? Yung nakalagay kasi sa site eh DivX lang.

As per the sales person, kaya daw but that remains to be seen until my inlaws open their present. Kumbaga sa 25th ko pa malalaman. Hopefully may iba dito na nakabili na at makabigay na ng mas maagang feedback.

Offline blueboink17

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: Dec 21, 2011 at 12:56 AM »
Hey guys. I need your help on buying my first LCD TV. I only have a budget of 15k.
Should I buy the KTC LED (with 3 years manufacturers warranty), which costs 13850 or buy those entry level LCDs from panasonic, sharp, and toshiba?

I got my 32" LG LCD TV at Anson's for 17k (Straight cash). LGLK310 model.
I bought it last May or June 2011 and it has 2 years warranty in the Manufacturer (LG).

I got also 700 worth of gift certificate because I bought it straight cash. Too good to be true?. Just go to that place and let your eyes feast.

If your going to ask me, if Anson's is a legit seller.  I can definitely assure you. Yes, they are.

My mom told me that Anson's was very popular back then but when malls emerged. They were left out.
But if you will look at their department store now, you will be amazed for the discounts, gift certificates they are giving away.

It's located at the Back of the Megamall, in front of Podium.

I hope this will help you, guys!
Greediness kills you! >=D