Author Topic: Media player that can stream NBA League Pass Broadband?  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Battousai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Akatsuki Leader
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Media player that can stream NBA League Pass Broadband?
« on: Dec 06, 2011 at 08:27 PM »
Hyped that the NBA Season is a go and would like to ask our members here if they know of a media player that can stream NBA League Pass broadband. They say Apple TV does it but I'm not too fond of Apple. 

Only way to access League Pass here is by internet or Satellite TV. Unfortunately, I don't want to buy another computer/laptop/tablet just to hook it up to my TV and satellite is just too expensive monthly.

So, any infos, peeps?

Thanks

Offline tatubias

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Media player that can stream NBA League Pass Broadband?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2011 at 03:36 AM »
Hyped that the NBA Season is a go and would like to ask our members here if they know of a media player that can stream NBA League Pass broadband. They say Apple TV does it but I'm not too fond of Apple. 

Only way to access League Pass here is by internet or Satellite TV. Unfortunately, I don't want to buy another computer/laptop/tablet just to hook it up to my TV and satellite is just too expensive monthly.

So, any infos, peeps?

Thanks

you have to be aware of your location. probably that connect will be blocked out of the united states.

i did some hack on the e8hd and had that option but the connect was filtered from the source.

its like netflix you cant use it from any country of the world.