Author Topic: 32" LW5700 problems?  (Read 801 times)

Offline ffar

• Trade Count: (+53)
  • Apprentice
  • B U R N ! ! !
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
32" LW5700 problems?
« on: Dec 09, 2011 at 05:42 PM »
Got 1(LG 32" 3D LED LW5700) as a freebie from buying an LG 55" 3D LED LW5700. I had one (the 32") already replaced, as the unit I got had an off angle discoloration issue, at a 45 degree angle or higher, colors seem to fade. The replacement was slightly better but still had the same issue. The clerk said, its the same as the other unit, since they only have 2 replacement units. Just a while ago, I called LG customer service regarding it, in which they immediately responded by sending a field technician to address my problem. He noticed the issue and made a report. A few hours after, he called to tell me, that the technician in thier service center, said "ganyan talaga yan" >:(. And that they wont be able to do anything on thier end. Even if the unit is replaced it would still have the same "problems", which is very disappointing.

I had an LG 32" LE5500 which I replaced with this unit and that one had no issues whatsoever, and It had an amazing picture quality! and just 2 days ago, I helped my brother in law buy an LG 32" LV3520 and the display is amazing! So howcome my unit which is suppose to be far more superior (in contrast, featutes etc..)than those 2 other units falls behind in terms of picture display?!?

So anybody else have the same unit? if so any off angle discoloration issues? I just want to know, if indeed what the clerk in the shop and the technicin from the authorised service center is saying was true, that the LG 32" LW5700, if watched from an different angle other that the front, is succeptible to discoloration.  ???Hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks in advance,

raff
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2011 at 05:43 PM by ffar »
Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity.