Author Topic: John's Audio Journey: Focal JMLab/B&W/Audison Car Audio setup? (March 15, 2014)  (Read 23961 times)

Offline R

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • I love boobies
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sometimes people ask me when did my love for music and audio began. At this point I'd be scratching my head and start recalling. But the thing is, I can't remember. I simply remember figments of it and this is where the long journey ahead starts.

The Start
I would like to share my journey into audio. A journey that would possibly last me throughout my entire lifetime as we try to seek out “audio nirvana”. I am fortunate enough that my family is not foreign to good music as my father was someone we can say as an “audiophile” but he never termed himself as one. I grew up listening to his old Marantz-Pioneer-Tannoy while watching Disney’s Lion King as a kid. He used to drive us around while listening to the old classical 98.7 radio station on family adventures. But something was missing… I need something more.

My first foray that developed my love for audio is my 2001 Altec Lansing ATP5 computer speakers. These 4.1 speakers were a huge jump from the typical "full-range" 100-200 peso speakers we know. I still remember playing Yanni’s rendition of “Canon” for hundreds of hours to come while the lights were off.

Web Picture of the Altec ATP5

Introduction to IEMs
Then I was introduced to the world of IEMs. My first IEMs were typical Pioneer IEMs. Those 1000-2000php ones you can easily buy in Astrovision or Abenson were my first love. Unfortunately for me, I used to destroy IEMs so frequently that one barely lasts me for a year! So I used to buy a lot of them to last me through the year (I remember buying 3 of them way back in Hong Kong with my “allowance”). How often is often? Let’s just say that my 6-month old iPod video saw my top 5 tracks with total play time of more than a thousand. I used to put myself to sleep while listening to something.. a trait that continues on even today (on a limited basis)

My time with the Pioneer was just a short-lived 3 years by which I have tried almost everything in their product line including those active noise-cancelling ones with batteries. I welcomed myself to my first experience of the wallet-busting tendencies of audio - sustained by simply eating noodles and some rice plus ulam off your high school allowance. But I was never really "restricted" to my budget and soon.. I was looking for something even better.

Shure - Legendary Performance
The first opportunity to proper “audiophile” sound was when my kuya (who’s my audiophile idol) gave me a pair of Shure SC2s IEMs. The immediate upgrade was jaw-dropping.. greater transparency, better low-end controlled impacts, and my favorite part: details that I’ve never heard before. This drastically made me change most of my 128-192kbps Limewire-sourced 10,000 pirated copies of music to that of 320kbps.

As with everything, my Shure didn’t last long. After 8 months of usage, it showed up signs of wear and tear on its wirings. I used to adjust it endlessly para hindi putol-putol yun music and made it a point that my head remains motionless for minutes to come. I tolerated this for a few more weeks before I was ready to retire it and seek out a replacement.

The IEM Upgrade Itch!
At this point, I was also a lurker of Head-fi.org’s forum community. I was introduced to names I’ve never heard of before and even have difficulty in pronouncing *cough* Etylmotics *cough*. 

In seeking out a replacement, I have auditioned some of the more well-known ones such as the Shure SE530s and the UE10 .. all of them sounded pretty nice.. all but their price tags which were stratospheric. So I was on the hunt for months until I found my IEM love - HiFiMan's re0. Price tag? $90 including shipping. I quickly purchased one out of faith on the raving reviews and never looked back.. it's first love after the initial break-in period.

If I were to sum its two strengths, it'll be: neutrality and highs. The highs extended indefinitely and was so natural and non-fatiguing that they became my reference even when I ventured into car audio. But wait, what about durability issues? Well, they actually keep their warranty promises. I used to ship mine back to China quarterly for 800 pesos and they keep on giving me a new one. I probably had 5 replacements made before I was completely satisfied with their service that I purchased 2 additional re-0s for my siblings, a limited-to-1000-units edition re-zero for myself, and a Fiio E7 as my headphone amplifier. Why did I have to ship the Fiio? There wasn't an authorized Fiio distributor locally yet. Even when pitting the UE10 versus the re0, I still loved the re0s more... there's just so much to love about them once you accept their character.

Re0/re-zero with the Fiio E7

It was also during this time that I began collecting loseless audio formats such as FLACs and WAVs. There were so much detail with the re0s that my minimum standard that time (and until now) is 320kbps. It was also this time that I ventured into headphones by purchasing a Sennheiser (forgot which model) but I later knew it wasn't the one for me. In the end, I only kept the modified-Grado Alessandro MS1 and gave away the others (2 others). Why? Since I waited 2 days from delivery from the US and 4 months additional just because of our <insert expletive> postal system.

It took me literally... months to get these..
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2014 at 03:24 AM by jhnkvn »
Probably dropped a studio condo-equivalent amount on audio gears #theaudiojourneycontinues

Offline R

• Collector
  • I love boobies
  • Liked:
Re: SARS since birth. John's Audio Journey.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 12:02 AM »
Car Audio - The Spirit of Sound
Fast forward a few productive years, I find myself pitted in another audio journey. I viewed this next step as an investment - something that would save years of my life from the stress of jeepneys stopping in front of you, EDSA buses, and the plain BS of our road system.

My car is something like a gift to myself. Around 30% of it came from my "earnings" back in high school and the other half sponsored by my parents. With high school uh.. "hard work" comes great sacrifices: I didn't have time to play basketball often nor had I been in the social elite way back in high school. But who cares of being an oddball.. I figured since I was a kid that money, not popularity, is KING.

Car audio isn't foreign to me. My brother's, who's also the moderator in Autoindustriya's Audio section (Billabong should know of him ;D), Civic had a Focal 165K2P at the front and a JL W3V1 subwoofer at the back.. all powered by two Xtant amplifiers and a Rockford amp. Time alignment is thanks to the independent 13-band L/R Audiocontrol EQX.. Bottom line is that I love taking rides with him. I still remember hearing Vienna Teng's "Gravity" while seated at the back.. it still gives me the shivers even today!

The cue of the project started when he made "hirit" that I can salvage his previous audio gears which was ravaged by Ondoy if I'm ever gonna pursue car audio... and guess what.. of course I would!

After testing everything he has.. only two products really remained functional after the wrath of Ondoy. His Xtant amplifiers and his EQX. Thank god his Xtants were alive!

Fast forward a year, I finally finished my setup with Mickey's Autosound:

Stock head unit -> JBL MS8 -> Focal KRX3 | Image Dynamics IDMax D12V3 -> 2xXtant 2140c | DLS A6

The front

The back

I later on retired the Xtants and got my hands on third-hand Audison VRx amplifiers

Why Focal? I've auditioned Hertz, Audisons, DLS, and other similarly priced components over the span of 6 months of research and it all boils down to just one thing - nostalgia. I'm trying to recreate that crispiness of the Focal titanium sound.. that emphasis on the highs and micro-details. These were the ones that reminded me of my re0s and that time during the K2P days.

I would still like to thank my car audio friends who helped me during this journey.. it was a long one but thanks for guiding me through your experiences. Special thanks to kotseaudioclub  :D

So.. all was well and I LOVED my car. Heck I was even considering to compete in our local EMMA scene after polishing some "imperfections" but I later had a shift in priorities. Why? Another SARS hit me.. and this time.. it might be the last.
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2012 at 02:51 PM by jhnkvn »
Probably dropped a studio condo-equivalent amount on audio gears #theaudiojourneycontinues

Offline R

• Collector
  • I love boobies
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 12:04 AM »
The Source of the SARS
As you suspected, my brother is a VERY bad influence for me. After he had his own house built-up, you would have guessed what's in every audiophile's dream home -- a home audio setup.

At first, I was resisting the urge while playing Assassins Creed.... big-ass TV, milk tea, 5.1 sound system...

Focal 5.1 Dome speakers for the living room

But by the time I went to the third floor...

Dynaudio C4s, McIntosh C2300 tube pre-amp, McIntosh MC402, got-no-idea-what-sub-is-that

The line of thinking was something like: "Because Focal Domes weren't enough... we need to bring out the big boys".

Regardless, I walked out of that house a home-audio convert. The next day while driving my car, I noticed that the Focals weren't.... "enough" -- patay tayo dyan!

All There Is
As with every aspiring home audio enthusiast. We try to make do with our existing gears. So a visit to the basement "bodega" was in order. The next thing is to seek help.. from none other than from our fellow PDVD members.

Here's the clueless me way back in January 2012 - http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,153825.0.html

Sadly, the Tannoys were in need of major repairs. Tweeter on the left was non-functional, midbass on the right was non-functional, tweeter on the right had a dent on it. Such a waste for my "Lion King" speaker days :(

And so I spent the time of January to May just.. researching and auditioning. I would first like to thank Marc of AVShop for accommodating me. They were the very first ones I visited with the intent of purchasing something (but in the end, I didn't so pardon me for not repaying the kindness asap.. will do in the future!). I listened to Monitor Audios, I listened to AEs, and finally.. the favorite Polk RTi A3s. The Polks were a winner for me.. I really loved the treble-inclination. This reminded me of fellow Pdvd member Mikeer2002ph who I met during my audition periods and his passion for "brightness". I nearly pulled the trigger if not for the devil winning part of my judgement. If we were to portray it kinda like in the cartoons, it would go like:

Devil: "Dude, why not get Dynaudios?"
Angel: "They're expensive! Think about the wallet!"
Devil: "This would last you for YEARS.. by that time you would have realized how happy you are.."
Angel: "Don't listen to him!"
Devil: "Just visit LIS for an audition session... what's the harm?"

Before I knew it, I was cursing whoever designed Shangri-La Plaza's 4th floor parking and, a few minutes later, had myself shaking hands with JR of LIS. Fortunately for me, my brother seems to have some name-gravitas when I'm introducing myself as his younger brother.

I've auditioned their Excite X16 at first and I was nearly blown away. But what blew me away was the X12s. My head was frantically trying to work out what black magic went into that small bookshelf. There's this soul in the midrange that I can't describe.. something the X16 didn't have.. and by any margin, we have a winner.

Over the course of 2 months, I visited LIS for more than 5 times logging a total playing time of more than 30 hours. On the very delivery day of the X12, I was listening to the X32 for 5 hours straight as I awaited their delivery from the airport.

Dynaudio Consequence. In those 30 hours, who can't resist trying a $60,000 speaker? I ended up listening to it around 5 hours and knew that I should first try to rob a bank before attempting to buy it.

At the same time frame before making my decision final, I also went out to audition Focal's home audio for a total time of approx. 6 hours.

Focal Scala - they just eat away the hours..
« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2012 at 03:42 PM by jhnkvn »

Offline R

• Collector
  • I love boobies
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 12:06 AM »
The Search for the Others

Amplifier - Classe CAP100
The story goes by first asking what people think sounds best with the X12. What's better than asking JR himself? He then referred me to the Plinius 9200. Beautiful amplifier with the remote doubling as a defensive weapon in the case a robber gets to your house while you're listening. But there's THAT catch..

Me: "JR, magkano 'to?"
JR: "Hmm, around 100 grand.."
Me: "Alright, balikan ko 'to once I hit thirty (10 years away)"

So I was finding an amplifier within the 30k range. And for those wondering, yes the budget expanded as with any SARS victim after I heard the Dyns. Choices were Cambridge Audio, Rotels, and NAD. Not before I saw john's post in PDVD regarding a second-hand Classe amplifier. A hundred watts at 8 ohms? Solid build quality? A Stereophile review that absolutely raves about it? (wait for 5 minutes to recompose thoughts) *fumbles for JR's calling card*

The CDP/DAC - Cambridge Audio 740C
So, next in line is the CD player. But I rarely listen to CDs as I have an iPod packed with ALAC/WAV files. So I'm looking for a DAC primarily with CDP functions as secondary.

Originally, I was going for Cambridge Audio's DacMagic after inquiring with 5th Avenue. At this time, I was pretty lucky since a CA 740C popped up at the marketplace with the seller none other than our famous Master Nelson  ;D. The first thing I did was sending a PM regarding concerns with its digital inputs.. kaya ba optical? Yes. How's the price? *grin* Alright... time to schedule an audition.

I would first like to thank Master Nelson for answering lots ton of my questions. As a beginner to home audio, I threw in questions such as his stance on some matters: do you believe in 'better' wires, preference for tubes, etc. Madadala na sana ako sa Musiland 03 if not for the fact that my computer's CD-drive is actually an external-CD drive. In other words, the reality of the weakest link -- the jitter of a USB-powered external CD drive had me go for the Cambridge Audio CDP.

The Wires - Cal's Famous Speaker Wires
By far, I'm not a believer of expensive and exotic wires. An article by a McIntosh engineer turned me on the blind testing camp and this still remains my philosophy up to today. This is pretty ironic for somebody who has 3 pairs of Tchernov Original Balanced RCAs that costs 6,000php for a 1.5 meter run in his car. So I set myself with finding some affordable but excellent RCAs with the intention of doing comparisons in the future to "prove" my point.

Cal's wires was the obvious choice. I've been reading his thread for a long time ever since January 2012. As for the reviews, all of them turned out to be positive.. not only positive but some swearing by their performance. It wasn't long until I contacted Cal to arrange an order - ICs and speaker cables.

I also purchased defcon's Chord Silverscreens speaker cables at a later date for future use too! (hint: comparison intent!)

Miscellaneous - turbokiller's speaker stands
By now, dapat napansin niyo that I'm an avid fan of DIY work here in the forums. At the same time I purchased Cal's cables, I've been in contact with Sir Eric regarding his stands. We met at Trinoma with some miscommunication blunders (I was in the 5th floor and nasa 4th siya). Regardless, the transaction went smoothly and I'm impressed with the stands. They're already sand-filled! I actually asked if I could have them glossy black finish but I guess I'll have to settle for matte black. And boy, I sure am thankful I didn't go for glossy.... grabe sila kumuha ng dirt.

Here's an image of the room in 2008 with everything nakaayos. I was pretty content with Samsung's HT package

Until I threw my PC in the room.. I used my Logitech X-540 5.1 system as my sound system and simply switched the monitor to watch movies via XBMC. The bed doubles as the couch.

Fast forward a year, I threw in a couch and here's the completed home audio setup

The musicality of the Dyns makes reading financial statements far more enjoyable!

Here's Nelson's Cambridge Audio 740C

The Classe CAP100

The Xindak Line Conditioner I bought from tein/Paul. Funny enough, I haven't plugged my TV ever since I finished the setup

Cal's speaker cables. It took me 2 hours before I finally managed to "plug" it in correctly. I had to youtube "plugging in banana plugs" out of desperation.

And finally, the Dyns

I'll close this post with the realization that my next upgrade would probably be room acoustics. But my "rate" of improvement is slow -- it'll be for years to come. So, while I'm at it, please be kind to me my fellow Pdvd bros! Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2012 at 02:55 PM by jhnkvn »

Offline raider125jeigh

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
Re: SARS since birth - John's Audio Journey.
« Reply #4 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 12:18 AM »
wow ...ganda - big time setup
Love me or hate me.....

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #5 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 12:50 AM »
More!!!!

Offline audiojunkie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #6 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 12:36 PM »
Great story!...  8)
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline jjlovemusic

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Breaking dawn... time to enjoy the movie
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #7 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 12:43 PM »
nabitin ako. prequel pa lang yata ito at madami pa kasunod  ;D

thanks for sharing sir!  ;)

more please  :D
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2012 at 12:44 PM by JJ LoveMusic »
Your stature does not mean that you are a better person than anyone else less $$$ wealthier than you

Offline ≧◉◡◉≦xrampage≧◉◡◉≦

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 12:50 PM »
Welcome to gallery brader panalo ang setup mo. I dream setup for me.   :D :D :D
USER HAS BEEN BANNED.

Offline edboy7

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • My name is Juan Antonio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #9 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 12:58 PM »
From Dynes to Focals....anu kaya sunod? :) ....matinding sakit nga yan hehehe Great Set up!

Offline R1DVD

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #10 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 01:44 PM »
Delikado magbasa ng ganitong thread....nakaka-SARS!  Congrats!  Waiting for the continuation of your story.

Offline Billabong

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 02:00 PM »
Nasama pala ako sa story.. LOL ;D

Si Andrew ba yung brother mo?

Offline R

• Collector
  • I love boobies
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 02:57 PM »
Yan, tapos na rin yun istorya  ;D sorry kung mahaba-haba and thank you for the kind comments!

@Billabong

Yep. But don't tell him that since mapapagalitan ako because he hasn't seen nor heard the X12s yet (I didn't tell him yet ;D)
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2012 at 03:00 PM by jhnkvn »

Offline jao143

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Going back to a more simple set-up ;(
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
Re: SARS since birth - John's Audio Journey (Dynaudio.Classe)
« Reply #13 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 03:09 PM »
Congrats and welcome to the gallery sir  :) :) :)
LG65SK8500
Graham LS3/5a
Rega P8 Fono MC
Rotel RC1572/RB1552mkii
REL T7i
NADC538
Sony HTZF9/49X8500G

Offline sientobente

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • H i F i v e!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 64
« Reply #14 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 03:17 PM »
nice setup! welcome to the gallery!  :)

Offline panzer

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #15 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 04:09 PM »

congrats sir for your nice system . another dyn/classe set up.... :D :D
vpi/cj/plinius/musicalfidelity/rega/sonus faber/dynaudio/rotel/revel/denon/integra/dali

Offline joko11

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • la dolce vita
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 05:28 PM »
TS tao ka ba?ang lupet ng set-up mo.halimaw!!!!
kulang ang salitang congrats!
more!more!more!
Primum Nil Nocere

Offline R

• Collector
  • I love boobies
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 05:31 PM »
TS tao ka ba?ang lupet ng set-up mo.halimaw!!!!
kulang ang salitang congrats!
more!more!more!

Hihi, thanks pare.. don't worry, flesh and blood din naman ako. Although baka di ako taga Earth  :D

The next upgrade would be room acoustics. But since it's hard to fix the inherent room (it's a square), I'd wait nalang for 1-2 years until the house is due for renovation.

Offline Courage

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #18 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 05:47 PM »
Nice gear and setup.. Congrats sir and welcome to the gallery..
Walang Setup

Offline meat_eater

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 06:15 PM »
Nice Audio gears...

Since you like DIY, maybe you better give DIY speakers a try ;)
Bite Hard and SHAKE

Offline james16

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • passion that touches the soul...
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 06:23 PM »
all i can say is wow! nice gears sir!

Offline Carps

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Jun 02, 2012 at 10:59 PM »
Excite 12 Black Piano finish!!! HWAW!!!
Sweet ;D ;D ;D
Very detailed sound pero di masakit sa tenga
« Last Edit: Jun 02, 2012 at 11:12 PM by Carps »

Offline pa3ck608

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • DVD Addict
  • rebuilding mode
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Jun 03, 2012 at 12:13 AM »
One of a kind gallery... very entertaining! Congrats and more gears to come!  ;)
CA 650A+DACMagic | Denon 4311 | Onkyo 608
Polk RTiA3 | B&W 686 S2 | MS Mezzo 8 | MS Avant 906i

Offline Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 608
« Reply #23 on: Jun 03, 2012 at 04:02 AM »
Congrats with your audio journey, John. You've gone quite far, and you're younger than most of us. I'm sure that things would just get better from this point onward.  8)

Btw, the Focals in the picture that are connected to VTLs are Scala Utopias. You should've heard those speakers with their straight Bryston setup 3 years ago. It probably would've quenched your hunger for detail. :)
« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2012 at 04:04 AM by Stagea »

Offline juneaki

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • DVD Guru
  • Mangyan ng Mindoro
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 68
« Reply #24 on: Jun 03, 2012 at 10:57 AM »
Wow, what a SARstory! Congrats bro. Welcome.  ;)

Offline Cjtjader

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Lux Lucis Volo
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 256
« Reply #25 on: Jun 03, 2012 at 12:58 PM »
Congratz,John!
Perspicuus ~ Quietus ~ Consilium ~ Patefacio

Offline redstarrising

• DVD Addict
  • Paikot ikot lang...ng LP
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 57
« Reply #26 on: Jun 03, 2012 at 06:58 PM »
ang bilis ng phasing from altec to hi-end  :D ;D, sars nga talaga .
Na miss ko tuloy yun altec ko rin two speaker nga lang  ;) ;)
ST70, DIY Tube Preamp, DIY FR Visaton B200, DIY Lenco L75, Lehman Black Cube, DIY Cinemags SUT

Offline R

• Collector
  • I love boobies
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Jun 03, 2012 at 11:09 PM »
@all

Thanks guys  ;D sadly, matagal tagal pa next upgrade ko. The plan now is to optimize the speakers via acoustic treatments.

@Carps
Yep. JR didn't charge me the additional 10% charge normally associated with the glossy lacquers so I opted for the piano black. Actually, I wanted the white glossy but it's harder to pair it with the room so I went for black.

@Stagea
Thanks brader. Akala ko Stella.. it's a Scala pala (re-edited post to correct typo). Actually, the setup wasn't using the VTL amplifier but rather the power Bryston amplifier on the floor. In any case, the detail was definitely there. It's very close to my car's Focal setup actually and I felt more at-home with it. Between the Dyns and Focal, I would probably go for Focals on my future dedicated home audio setup (read: 15 years from now :D)

Offline dodie

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: Jun 04, 2012 at 12:57 AM »
I hope, sir, youll try also the world of analog music. There is something in vinyl that is magical and also will be  a great journey to narrate. :D :D congrats sir.
WCH CM U?

Offline R

• Collector
  • I love boobies
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: Jun 05, 2012 at 11:38 PM »
I hope, sir, youll try also the world of analog music. There is something in vinyl that is magical and also will be  a great journey to narrate. :D :D congrats sir.

Actually, I'm very interested in vinyls and tubes :) It's a journey I hope I'd pursue... soon  ;D