Author Topic: Dai-ichi Speakers & sub  (Read 490411 times)

Offline cousin skeeter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • "Eureka!!!!"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Dai-ichi Speakers & sub
« Reply #570 on: Jul 01, 2004 at 02:00 PM »

.... Kung you've decided na sa 10-incher or 12-incher kuntento ka na, then good. That's why we all have to set for ourselves our own limits. God Bless. ;D

i totally agree with this. if your happy and contented with a low-budget sub, i mean really HAPPY and CONTENTED, then good for you/us. ako am CONTENTED with my 4.10 since weve only a small living room and the 4.10 is sufficient for my needs. and now i can say am HAPPY when it comes to music. before i wasnt happy with it sa audio. few months of break-in lang pala ang kailangan. ive no plans of replacing it with really expensive subs like RELs coz HAPPY na ako ngayon. am no audiophile but as long as my equipment gives out slam bangin music with excellent accuracy, will stick with them til my equipment goes pfft na siguro. cheap lang kaligayahan ko, hehehe.

ive the pdvd forum to thank for all this. lahat na binili ko no regrets talaga. siguro if i went the trial and error way with no advice, malaki na siguro gastos ko ngayon. mabuhay to pdvd!!

Offline arthurallanj

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #571 on: Jul 03, 2004 at 10:18 AM »
ang ibig kong sabihin eh nadedemonyo mo na ako hehehehe

;D

ser pwede ko ba ma audition yang 4.12 mo?

Don't mean to, bro. Hehehe. Pareho lang naman tayong nadedemonyo minsan e. Kasi nagpa-demo pa kasi ako sa daiichi showroom noon e, tuloy, I've set my mind on a 4.15 and at least 2 pairs of 9.5Bs. As of the moment kasi I only have 3 pairs of SA-3s for my surrounds e.

And I don't think we can do an audition unless you're in Bacolod, yup, I live in Bacolod. And I don't have a 4.12, I have a 512LMK2. I have 3 subs at home as of the moment, a ASW-10DR, a US512LMK2, and a DQ-12. I still plan on getting a 4.15.
TC, Bro. ;D
Making the most of what I've got

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #572 on: Jul 03, 2004 at 10:25 AM »

i totally agree with this. if your happy and contented with a low-budget sub, i mean really HAPPY and CONTENTED, then good for you/us. ako am CONTENTED with my 4.10 since weve only a small living room and the 4.10 is sufficient for my needs. and now i can say am HAPPY when it comes to music. before i wasnt happy with it sa audio. few months of break-in lang pala ang kailangan. ive no plans of replacing it with really expensive subs like RELs coz HAPPY na ako ngayon. am no audiophile but as long as my equipment gives out slam bangin music with excellent accuracy, will stick with them til my equipment goes pfft na siguro. cheap lang kaligayahan ko, hehehe.

ive the pdvd forum to thank for all this. lahat na binili ko no regrets talaga. siguro if i went the trial and error way with no advice, malaki na siguro gastos ko ngayon. mabuhay to pdvd!!

Bar None! Who doesn't want to have the best equiptment? I think everybody does, but since the world ain't perfect, yung kaya na lang natin, di ba? Gusto ko rin magkaroon ng B & W Nautilus, but can I afford it? Not even in my dreams. I would sure like to have a Yamaha DSP-Z9, but can I have it? I don't think so. I'd like to have a Plasma Display Panel, but malabo pa na makakabili ako ng ganun, unless ni-regalo lng sa akin siguro. So, I'll just get the best that my money can buy. That's where I find content, and maybe, some happiness. God Bless.  :)

Offline ayeeh

• Apprentice
  • hoy! hoy! hoy! hoy! hoy! hoy!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #573 on: Jul 04, 2004 at 06:15 PM »
mga bro, tanong ko lang newbie kasi ako sa HT thingy eh :) i had a DTX floorstanding slim type dai ichi and what if mag upgrade ako ng fronts? i mean pwede bang gawing sorround yung dtx? tutal di pa naman ako nakakabili ng sorround :) ok lang bang sorrounds yung floor standing? thanks in advance!  :D

Offline tx

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #574 on: Jul 04, 2004 at 10:03 PM »
mga bro, tanong ko lang newbie kasi ako sa HT thingy eh :) i had a DTX floorstanding slim type dai ichi and what if mag upgrade ako ng fronts? i mean pwede bang gawing sorround yung dtx? tutal di pa naman ako nakakabili ng sorround :) ok lang bang sorrounds yung floor standing? thanks in advance!  :D

pwede! 

Offline cousin skeeter

• DVD Addict
  • "Eureka!!!!"
  • Liked:
« Reply #575 on: Jul 05, 2004 at 11:28 AM »

as long as you have enough floor space for them, why not. at least full range speakers surrounds mo. :)

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #576 on: Jul 05, 2004 at 02:20 PM »

That would be nice, it would give your surrounds that extra punch when it receives bass signals. But you would also have to consider the ideal height of surrounds which would be about 2 to 3 feet above ear level when you're sitting down. So, if you could mount them at that height, that would be great.  And please don't forget timbre matching if you ever have to upgrade your fronts. But that's just me.  ;)

Offline vircor

• Collector
  • So many things to do, so little time...
  • Liked:
« Reply #577 on: Aug 12, 2004 at 05:09 PM »
Mga sir, meron ba tayong pics dito ng dtx 9.5 series? Paki share naman yung links at kung di kalabisan paki specify na rin specs (size & number of drivers, cabinet dimensions, etc.). I'm inclined to buy these speakers but at least I wanna know some details para pagpunta ko Raon kung may time na I know what to look for. Thanks! :)

Offline lance

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • SVS SB-1000 & Polk Audio RTi A3 Make sense to me!
  • Liked:
« Reply #578 on: Aug 12, 2004 at 07:22 PM »
Mga sir, meron ba tayong pics dito ng dtx 9.5 series? Paki share naman yung links at kung di kalabisan paki specify na rin specs (size & number of drivers, cabinet dimensions, etc.). I'm inclined to buy these speakers but at least I wanna know some details para pagpunta ko Raon kung may time na I know what to look for. Thanks! :)

http://www.daiichi.ph/

I hope it help.  :)
« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2004 at 12:11 PM by lance »
This link might help you with your kids.

Offline vircor

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #579 on: Aug 16, 2004 at 02:27 PM »
Thanks for the info, luma na pala yung offline pages ng dai-ichi ko. Last June pa kasi yun e. TY! :)

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #580 on: Aug 19, 2004 at 11:34 AM »
I'm not so sure if nandyan pa sa bagong catalog ang DTX 9.5 Slim Series, but here's a file I have:

http://www.daiichi.ph/DTX-SLIM-LINE.gif

Or give me your e-mail ad, I can e-mail it to you.
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2004 at 11:36 AM by arthurallanj »

Offline vircor

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #581 on: Aug 23, 2004 at 05:24 PM »
Here's the pic of the DTX 9.5 series:

:)

Offline backdraft

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #582 on: Aug 23, 2004 at 10:58 PM »
Here's the pic of the DTX 9.5 series:

:)

Sir, Ok ba tunog nitong DTX 9.5 series, how much ba ito; is this matched, if paired with the sakura 387; review naman po.

and one more thing, which is better? this one paired with DTX sub 4.10 or the Euro 6 set?

Sorry i have so many question, im planning to start an HT., are these speakers good enough for about a budget of P15K paired with the sakura 387 and just upgrade to a higher end AVR in the future when budget permits?

thanx. INgat
« Last Edit: Aug 23, 2004 at 11:07 PM by backdraft »

Offline lance

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • SVS SB-1000 & Polk Audio RTi A3 Make sense to me!
  • Liked:
« Reply #583 on: Aug 24, 2004 at 09:33 AM »

Sir, Ok ba tunog nitong DTX 9.5 series, how much ba ito; is this matched, if paired with the sakura 387; review naman po.

and one more thing, which is better? this one paired with DTX sub 4.10 or the Euro 6 set?

Sorry i have so many question, im planning to start an HT., are these speakers good enough for about a budget of P15K paired with the sakura 387 and just upgrade to a higher end AVR in the future when budget permits?

thanx. INgat

Bro, this is the Euros 6SV Home Theater System. I think this set is much better than DTX 9.5 series paired with DTX sub 4.10 . But I guess the price of Euros 6SV is almost 2X compared with DTX 9.5 and a DTX sub. Some gurus can give you figures about the pricing.
This link might help you with your kids.

Offline Yakuini

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #584 on: Aug 26, 2004 at 10:22 AM »
Gusto ko porma ng Euro pero parang mahal. Same price ata ng Diamond 8 series  ???

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #585 on: Aug 26, 2004 at 10:37 AM »

thanx. INgat

These are sweet sounding speakers.  Not exactly detailed.  But will deliver a smoorther frequency response than any satellite/sub speakers of the same cost.  The floorstanders don't go deep enough so you'd need a sub crossed at around 60hz.  Just don't bring the volume up as the tweeters won't stand that much current.  They're low powered as I discovered when the center tweeter gave up.

Offline backdraft

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #586 on: Aug 26, 2004 at 10:50 PM »
Thank you on your helpful replies guys.  ;D

But one more thing, is it better to get the Euro 6 set rather than the DTX 9.5 paired with DTX4.15 sub because the price difference isn't that big?

Is this the best speaker package for its price range, please give me some recommendation on better speakers within this price range.

Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2004 at 11:23 PM by backdraft »

Offline Klod

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #587 on: Aug 27, 2004 at 01:18 PM »
Anyone who knows the price for the fronts, rear, center and sub? Thanks!

Offline Yakuini

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #588 on: Aug 28, 2004 at 10:06 AM »
@Klod  ;D (lawen mong masalese)

Called Moses Aaron and they quoted me these prices for the Euros sets with 5% discount even if per piece lang daw ang purchase.

euros 8
 Package (Front, center, rear, SW) Php 24,845.00
  Front                             Php 10,125.00
  Bookshelf                      Php 3,850.00
  Center                           Php 2,230.00
  Sub                                Php 8,640.00

euros 6
 Front                              Php 9,180.00
 Bookshelf                       Php 2,770.00
 Center                           Php 2,160.00
 Sub                                Php 4,860.00

Offline kimpOy

• DVD Guru
  • make your own road!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #589 on: Aug 28, 2004 at 10:43 AM »

pwedeng pwede actually ganito ang setup ko.

mas ok pa siya dahil minsan may mga mababa na freq na ibinabato sa surrounds.

Offline kimpOy

• DVD Guru
  • make your own road!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #590 on: Aug 28, 2004 at 10:45 AM »

pwedeng pwede,  ganito ang set up ko

actually much better kasi may low freq sound din na binabato sa surrounds eh

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #591 on: Aug 29, 2004 at 10:18 AM »
Here's a comment without getting too technical:

They're great for the price, maybe even the best at that price range. I just think the euros 6 are way too expensive, and I've heard they're not even bi-wireable, and rated at only 100W? And I don't think the sub for the euros 6 is better than a 4.10. You won't regret a purchase such as this. Good day. :)

Offline backdraft

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #592 on: Aug 29, 2004 at 10:51 PM »
thanks, Sir Art

Offline theman

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #593 on: Aug 31, 2004 at 09:54 PM »

based on my visit in daiichi megamall showroom, the dtx slim line series is not sure will be continued.  wala na nga sila sa kanilang listening room.

ano ba ang balita ninyo dito.

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #594 on: Sep 01, 2004 at 11:25 AM »
Ooh, I hope not. Eto lang kasi ang mura nila na maganda na rin e.

Offline Chico

• Collector
  • Nowhere to go but up
  • Liked:
« Reply #595 on: Sep 14, 2004 at 01:45 PM »
prior seeing this thread m planning to buy a rongxin/ promac 5.1 speakers 4 my philips 727k dvd player. but now, m in quandary na. which is which? m considering na to buy a sakura av-377/ 387 pair with daiichi speakers, khit stereo lng muna. tapos, dagdag n lang pag magkakapera. m into audio/ video. ano ba pinakmurang setup? pls include the recent price.

ps. meron akong generic 2.1 speakers sa bhay kso ung sat 30 watts  & ung sub 40 watts lng (6 ohms). pwede b sya sa sakura kung sakali?

thanks.
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2004 at 01:47 PM by Chico »
Fear Not, For I Am with You

Isaiah 41:1-13

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #596 on: Sep 14, 2004 at 01:57 PM »

based on my visit in daiichi megamall showroom, the dtx slim line series is not sure will be continued.  wala na nga sila sa kanilang listening room.

ano ba ang balita ninyo dito.

Di naman siguro, I sure hope not. Sayang kasi. But I ordered a pair of 9.5 Towers just today sa Dealer friend ko, so at least meron pa sa mga dealers.

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #597 on: Sep 14, 2004 at 02:06 PM »
prior seeing this thread m planning to buy a rongxin/ promac 5.1 speakers 4 my philips 727k dvd player. but now, m in quandary na. which is which? m considering na to buy a sakura av-377/ 387 pair with daiichi speakers, khit stereo lng muna. tapos, dagdag n lang pag magkakapera. m into audio/ video. ano ba pinakmurang setup? pls include the recent price.

ps. meron akong generic 2.1 speakers sa bhay kso ung sat 30 watts  & ung sub 40 watts lng (6 ohms). pwede b sya sa sakura kung sakali?

thanks.

I think that's the way to go, bro. Since di rin naman tayo ganun kayaman e, if your going to invest , invest it on good but affordable equiptment na lang. Konting tyaga lang. I suggest getting a Sakura AV-387 (around 3.7K), then a pair of DTX 9.5 Towers (3,800). I don't think those 2.1 generics wouldn't really provide that much satisfaction. And if you turn them up too high, baka masunog pa yan ng Sakura. Konting tyaga lang bro. That's how I got my HTs at home, paunti-unti din.

Offline Chico

• Collector
  • Nowhere to go but up
  • Liked:
« Reply #598 on: Sep 15, 2004 at 08:33 AM »
thank u bro 4 some unsolicited advise. at least i got an idea na. :) is there much difference ba kng wla munang sub and center(fronts and sats lang)?
Fear Not, For I Am with You

Isaiah 41:1-13

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #599 on: Sep 15, 2004 at 11:04 AM »
Well, there is a big difference, the dailogue would be affected, then there wouldn't be much of a punch sa bass. but that's just okay, set mo lang muna sa phantom mode ang center, tapos taasan mo muna ang bass level ng sakura. Although you could use those generic sats muna as your center and you could also use your generic sub. Anyway, no matter how long the journey, dadating at dadating ka din as long as you keep going, di ba? TC. ;)