Author Topic: el topo and holy mountain of alejandro jodorowsky on dvd  (Read 918 times)

Offline uebetan12

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
abcko and anchor bay video has finally announced the release of el topo and holy mountain on dvd....digitally remastered and with special features.............it will be available on may 1, 2007 and will be sold individually or in the boxset together with fando and lis....the boxset is priced at $49.95, while el topo and holy mountain will be sold individually at $24.95 each................

it has finally arrived! the films cult film geeks have been waiting for since day one of the dvd format...the much awaited films of alejandro jodorowsky!

most awaited than all the other films ever released on dvd, the films of the king of midnight movies!

Offline keating

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: el topo and holy mountain of alejandro jodorowsky on dvd
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2007 at 06:01 PM »
Holy Cow! HOLY MOUNTAIN is one of the most bizarre and surreal movies I've ever seen. And yes, it has a cult following. Both films are trippy! EL TOPO has some resemblance to the Western of Sam Peckinpah.

Definitely not for the squeamish! It pays to be shock once in a while, I hope Cinemanila will screen this two opus by Jodorowsky in the future.

Thanks for the info, uebetan12.  ;D

« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2007 at 07:45 PM by keating »

Offline uebetan12

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2007 at 11:11 AM »
no dvd collector should be without these two movies.....pinoy or foreigner!

these are the kind of movies that makes dvd collecting happy and feeling -------------!!!!!!!

Offline keating

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jan 24, 2007 at 12:47 PM »
Any news on SANTA SANGRE?  :D

Offline uebetan12

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2007 at 06:58 AM »
walang balita...............pero sa boxset, at least we can be introduced to another movie of jodorowsky...his previously unreleased first film cravate!