Author Topic: NBA 2013-2014 <FINALS>  (Read 520384 times)

Offline ayosbathere

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NBA 2013-2014 <REGULAR SEASON>
« Reply #2040 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 10:38 AM »
Watching Cavs vs Lakers. Man, the Cavs suck so bad they make the Lakers look like an all-star team. haha

putik.. nanalo pa LAL tsk tsk

hoping talaga mag tatalo na talaga LAL para makasama naman sila sa 1st round draft pick
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2014 at 10:40 AM by ayosbathere »

Offline a2

• Trade Count: (+128)
  • DVD Guru
  • Purple & Gold
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 126
« Reply #2041 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 10:43 AM »
Watching Cavs vs Lakers. Man, the Cavs suck so bad they make the Lakers look like an all-star team. haha

kaya nag relax na lang si kaman eh. lol

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
« Reply #2042 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 11:45 AM »
kaya nag relax na lang si kaman eh. lol

haha well, ganun talaga kasi dalawa lang sila natira sa bench! Kagulo injury bug ng Lakers. Kahapon si Meeks and Hill. Today si Swaggy P naman. Sino naman kaya next game. :D

Offline ayosbathere

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2043 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 11:51 AM »
^^ anong nangyari kay SwaggyP ?

sana next season 100% b0ung ang LAL nang masaya na ulit kaming mga fans

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2044 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 11:58 AM »
^^ anong nangyari kay SwaggyP ?

sana next season 100% b0ung ang LAL nang masaya na ulit kaming mga fans

nabangga tuhod nya kay jarret jack yata nung nagfastbreak siya. based sa replay parang natwist ng konti yung tuhod.

Offline tifosi_pao

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2045 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 01:02 PM »
dapat si d'antoni na lang naglaro nung nag foul out si sacre lol :D

Offline steelcrazy

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2046 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 06:17 PM »
I dont understand why NY is starting with 2 point guards.
For me the best starting 5 for them should be Chandler, Stoudamire, Anthony, JR Smith and Felton.
The Knicks will be lethal once Anthony and Stoudamire can develop chemistry and play a two man game with Felton and Smith spotting for treys and Chandler goin for offensive rebounds.
Melo must learn to play the pick and roll and be more of a slasher rather than a one on one jump shooter.
There's isn't too much movements in the Knicks offense when Melo has the ball.
Sayang un offensive skills ni Stoudamire attacking the basket with dunks.
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2014 at 06:30 PM by steelcrazy »
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Re: NBA 2013-2014 <REGULAR SEASON>
« Reply #2047 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 07:30 PM »
I dont understand why NY is starting with 2 point guards.
For me the best starting 5 for them should be Chandler, Stoudamire, Anthony, JR Smith and Felton.
The Knicks will be lethal once Anthony and Stoudamire can develop chemistry and play a two man game with Felton and Smith spotting for treys and Chandler goin for offensive rebounds.
Melo must learn to play the pick and roll and be more of a slasher rather than a one on one jump shooter.
There's isn't too much movements in the Knicks offense when Melo has the ball.
Sayang un offensive skills ni Stoudamire attacking the basket with dunks.

Stoudamire has had too many injuries that he is now just a shadow of his old self. Si Shumpert may ibubuga yan e. Ewan bakit ayaw nya ipakita yung totoo nyang laro. JR Smith needs to be the 6th man..siya yung spark ng 2nd unit. Pag ginawa siyang starter, walang mangyayari sa 2nd unit nila

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2048 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 08:42 PM »
Stoudamire has had too many injuries that he is now just a shadow of his old self. Si Shumpert may ibubuga yan e. Ewan bakit ayaw nya ipakita yung totoo nyang laro. JR Smith needs to be the 6th man..siya yung spark ng 2nd unit. Pag ginawa siyang starter, walang mangyayari sa 2nd unit nila

Shumpert and Bargnani can give them fire power off the bench.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Re: NBA 2013-2014 <REGULAR SEASON>
« Reply #2049 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 09:08 PM »
Shumpert and Bargnani can give them fire power off the bench.

I guess Shump can showcase his skills more if given a chance to be the 2nd unit's main man. He can attack/slash and he can also stroke it from the arc naman. Ewan ko ba kay woodson.

Offline rusty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Go Warriors!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2050 on: Feb 06, 2014 at 09:34 PM »
Relevant: Ray Felton is the NBA's worst starting PG - Part lll (NSFW)  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0wkbuylj5HA

« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2014 at 10:15 PM by rusty »

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2051 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 07:46 AM »
I guess Shump can showcase his skills more if given a chance to be the 2nd unit's main man. He can attack/slash and he can also stroke it from the arc naman. Ewan ko ba kay woodson.

Sobrang bwaya ksi si Melo and all he does is take jump shots so absolutely very limited ball movements sa opensa ng Knicks thus his teamates can't really get their game goin.

Heat's Chamlers fined 5k for flopping
http://www.nba.com/2014/news/02/06/heat-chalmers-fined-release/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

Well, the Heat Bosh, Wade and LBJ are known for that too and I hope the league can deal with the BIG 3 if they continue to flop specially in crucial stages of the game.

NBA Slam Dunk Contest:
LBJ vs Griffin, when is this gona happen?
There never was a better duel after MJ vs Wilkins.
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2014 at 08:29 AM by steelcrazy »
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2052 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 09:24 AM »
Sobrang bwaya ksi si Melo and all he does is take jump shots so absolutely very limited ball movements sa opensa ng Knicks thus his teamates can't really get their game goin.

Heat's Chamlers fined 5k for flopping
http://www.nba.com/2014/news/02/06/heat-chalmers-fined-release/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

Well, the Heat Bosh, Wade and LBJ are known for that too and I hope the league can deal with the BIG 3 if they continue to flop specially in crucial stages of the game.

NBA Slam Dunk Contest:
LBJ vs Griffin, when is this gona happen?
There never was a better duel after MJ vs Wilkins.

Re: Melo - I agree. He is a chuckster. Reminds you a lot of Kobe's chuckster days.

Re: Big 3 flopping - I really hope they crack down on those floppers. Nakakainis lang panuorin very talented players with great physique resorting to flop tactics instead of playing honest-to-goodness D.

Re: Blake vs Lebron - never gonna happen. Blake has nothing to prove and Lebron has a lot to lose if he joins and doesn't do well.

Here are your dunk contest participants this year:

The six-man field for the dunk contest at All-Star Weekend in New Orleans will feature three big names from the actual All-Star Game, the league confirmed Thursday night.

Indiana's Paul George, Washington's John Wall and Portland's Damian Lillard are confirmed entrants in the dunk field, which was officially announced Thursday on TNT.

They will be joined by defending champion Terrence Ross of the Toronto Raptors in the competition.

Golden State's Harrison Barnes and Sacramento rookie Ben McLemore are the other two participants in the contest, which has met with lukewarm reviews the past several years, partly due to a lack of star power on display.

Offline thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2186
« Reply #2053 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 09:33 AM »
I agree that felton is one of the worst pg out there. Also matagal na din magkasama si Amare and Melo sa knicks I dont think there will ever be a chemistry happening between them ever.
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2014 at 09:34 AM by thebat »
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2054 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 09:49 AM »
Nick Young will miss at least two weeks after an MRI revealed a non-displaced fracture and bone bruise in his left knee.

Sino naman kaya next? kahapon sa sobrang kakulangan ng players, nagsuit up pa si Steve Nash during the last 2 minutes para lang may isang reserve.

Offline Superman

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Master Showman Presents...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 366
« Reply #2055 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 09:56 AM »
Shaun Williams has been signed for a 10-day contract w/ the Lakers. So they're back to 7
Fyne|EAR|Hana|Technics|SAEC|Wiim|Western Electric|Audiolab|Acrolink|Oyaide|Oppo|Tellurium

Offline Kd Jb

• Trade Count: (+113)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2056 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 09:57 AM »
Halimaw naman si Lilard.West all star, rookie vs sophomore game, skills challenge, 3pt shootout and slam dunk. Busy all star weekend for him.

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2057 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 10:00 AM »
Halimaw naman si Lilard.West all star, rookie vs sophomore game, skills challenge, 3pt shootout and slam dunk. Busy all star weekend for him.

Gotta love that guy. He's a true baller. He can be an MVP if he keeps improving especially if he can finish most of his drives to the basket.

People thought Kyrie would be the next best PG but I thik that guy is overrated. Damian on the other hand needs more exposure. He is the real deal. He plays with passion unlike Kyrie na nawawala parang bula in some games.
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2014 at 10:14 AM by the_w0rks »

Offline deist

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Family,Photography,Music
  • Liked:
« Reply #2058 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 10:15 AM »
Gotta love that guy. He's a true baller. He can be an MVP if he keeps improving especially if he can finish most of his drives to the basket.

I agree, everyone's talking about how Aldridge stepped up his game big time (well,he really did!) but watch the games & you will see the calm demeanor of Lillard when executing plays even when they are trailing behind in points. I can see the makings of a very good floor general.

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2059 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 10:30 AM »
Cavs fire GM Chris Grant

The Cleveland Cavaliers have fired general manager Chris Grant, the team said Thursday.

The Cavs are mired in a disappointing 16-33 season and a six-game losing streak that's dimmed playoff expectations set down before the season by team owner Dan Gilbert.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10413479/chris-grant-fired-cleveland-cavaliers-general-manager

Dapat Chris Grant AND Mike Brown. Chris Grant yung nagdraft kay Anthony Bennett. After last night's humiliating loss at home to a depleted Lakers team that came from a B2B game from Minny, lowest point na yan. Heads needed to roll.

Cavs should just trade most of their assets already. Don't even think about building a team around Kyrie. He is not a franchise player as far as I can tell from watching Cavs games. Trade Kyrie to a team which needs a PG that has a top pick this year. I'm sure someone will bite with all the hype on Kyrie.
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2014 at 10:32 AM by the_w0rks »

Offline titor

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2060 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 12:14 PM »
Dapat Chris Grant AND Mike Brown. Chris Grant yung nagdraft kay Anthony Bennett. After last night's humiliating loss at home to a depleted Lakers team that came from a B2B game from Minny, lowest point na yan. Heads needed to roll.

Cavs should just trade most of their assets already. Don't even think about building a team around Kyrie. He is not a franchise player as far as I can tell from watching Cavs games. Trade Kyrie to a team which needs a PG that has a top pick this year. I'm sure someone will bite with all the hype on Kyrie.

Mahirap tangalin si brown. Grant gave him a long term contract of 20M for 5 years. ouch!
That awkward moment when I'm drunk and you're still ugly.

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #2061 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 12:23 PM »

Dito ako disappointed.  Kyrie made huge strides last season so expecting him to have a breakout year this season was expected.  Dami niya highlights last year.  Sadly this year nag regress siya.  There were even stats in articles showing the Cavs even play better w/o him on the floor.  Mukhang pang ESPN highlight reel lang talaga siya.

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2062 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 12:26 PM »
And I haven't heard Deng complain in 8 years while he was in Chicago. 1 month pa lang siya sa Cavs kamot ulo na.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #2063 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 12:28 PM »
I agree, everyone's talking about how Aldridge stepped up his game big time (well,he really did!) but watch the games & you will see the calm demeanor of Lillard when executing plays even when they are trailing behind in points. I can see the makings of a very good floor general.

Yup.  Actually napansin ko na yan early on pa.....

Anthony Davis I thought will be the one making the biggest leap in terms of production from the sophomores.  But Lillard is actually making a case for himself even though he already had an impressive rookie season.  Should be an all star this season if he continues his pace.

I'm impressed with Lillard. He is slowly becoming a franchise player in his own right. Could be an all star along with Aldridge.
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2014 at 12:29 PM by DVD_Freak »

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #2064 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 12:30 PM »
And I haven't heard Deng complain in 8 years while he was in Chicago. 1 month pa lang siya sa Cavs kamot ulo na.

Matindi discipline ni Coach Thibs sa team niya.  If you fool around, you don't play even if your name is Derrick Rose.

Offline ayosbathere

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2065 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 12:50 PM »

dapat lang ma fired.. at isama na din si MB

LAL will surely bite the hype :)

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2066 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 01:34 PM »
Re: Blake vs Lebron - never gonna happen. Blake has nothing to prove and Lebron has a lot to lose if he joins and doesn't do well.

But why should LBJ shy away from a slam dunk contest when he's doin so much electrifying dunks during the round robin and during games?
MJ took a challenge goin against Wilkins which was the best slam dunk contest ever so far.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2067 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 01:52 PM »
mukhang pera... kulang ata ang bayad. There's a lot of speculations as to why. but I don't see him doing it just for the "fans"

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #2068 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 02:26 PM »
At this stage of his career, LBJ won't be doing the slam dunk contest anymore.  If ever he wanted to do it, early years niya pa where fans, media, etc are still forgiving of him failing.  But not now..... Come to think of it....parang si Mayweather.  Takot matalo or magfail.   ;D

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2069 on: Feb 07, 2014 at 02:28 PM »
Dito ako disappointed.  Kyrie made huge strides last season so expecting him to have a breakout year this season was expected.  Dami niya highlights last year.  Sadly this year nag regress siya.  There were even stats in articles showing the Cavs even play better w/o him on the floor.  Mukhang pang ESPN highlight reel lang talaga siya.

Yep. Exactly. Mukhang this one is more on Kyrie than anything else. Makikita mo walang drive/passion to bring it on all the time e. Nagcruise mode minsan plus he hasn't really improved his shooting. In fact, worse pa nga shooting nya this year than it was last year. Instead of becoming a franchise player, naging second-tier player na lang siya. Good thing Nike did not give their Hyperrev shoes the Kyrie signature. It was rumored pa naman na Nike was going to give him his signature sneakers.haha