Author Topic: Media Player for large mkv files (6Gb to 20Gb+ HD/3d files)  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Rennel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Can you please suggest media players that can play large mkv files (6Gb to 20Gb+ HD/3D files) flawlessly without problem and can you also please give price range for those players. TV output is Sony 46HX750.  Thanks in advance.

Offline Audio Excellence

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Definitive Technology
  • Liked:
Re: Media Player for large mkv files (6Gb to 20Gb+ HD/3d files)
« Reply #1 on: Jul 22, 2013 at 10:14 PM »
Can you please suggest media players that can play large mkv files (6Gb to 20Gb+ HD/3D files) flawlessly without problem and can you also please give price range for those players. TV output is Sony 46HX750.  Thanks in advance.

For 3D, I would recommend the AC Ryan Play On 3 which cost P9,900. For regular 2D, you can go for the AC Ryan Play on 2, which cost P7,990. Both models can handle files up to 50 gigs. AC Ryan can play blue ray ISO.

Offline Rennel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: Media Player for large mkv files (6Gb to 20Gb+ HD/3d files)
« Reply #2 on: Jul 23, 2013 at 08:31 AM »
For 3D, I would recommend the AC Ryan Play On 3 which cost P9,900. For regular 2D, you can go for the AC Ryan Play on 2, which cost P7,990. Both models can handle files up to 50 gigs. AC Ryan can play blue ray ISO.

sir, my tv is 3d capable. my mkv files are sbs and can be displayed as 3d in the tv. will the lower version of AC Ryan play on hd managed to play those files?