Author Topic: Which one would go first : Wharfs 155 vs Wharfs 122 + 102c ???  (Read 3021 times)

Offline marfin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hello po mga masters,

need your advise regarding this, im using Pioneer vsx-522

Should i go with the floorstander 155  first or should i go with 122 + 102c ?

tia.

Offline dm1179

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Which one would go first : Wharfs 155 vs Wharfs 122 + 102c ???
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2013 at 09:30 PM »
@marfin: this is really up to you bro. if you watch movies more, go with 122 + 102c. center channel is important for this job. then when you finally get the 155, you can move the 122 to the back. by the way, how big is the room ba?
...guaranteed to rock your world!

Offline marfin

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Nov 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM »
@marfin: this is really up to you bro. if you watch movies more, go with 122 + 102c. center channel is important for this job. then when you finally get the 155, you can move the 122 to the back. by the way, how big is the room ba?

Thanks sir, sorry for the late reply.

Just getting to know how to navigate here... :D

Btw, looks like i went with the big one after auditioned it and get a good disc.
the 155 satisfies my bass requirements and i think i dont have to add subwoofer in the mean time.

thanks for the advise sir.

Offline dm1179

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2013 at 03:19 PM »
congrats on your new speakers. how's the construction quality of your 155? medyo negative ang review nya sa What HiFi due to poor workmanship ng sample daw. hope they already fixed this. other than that, ok naman sound quality.

http://www.whathifi.com/review/wharfedale-diamond-155

...guaranteed to rock your world!

Offline marfin

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Nov 22, 2013 at 06:59 PM »
congrats on your new speakers. how's the construction quality of your 155? medyo negative ang review nya sa What HiFi due to poor workmanship ng sample daw. hope they already fixed this. other than that, ok naman sound quality.

http://www.whathifi.com/review/wharfedale-diamond-155

Thanks sir.

Nakita ko rin review neto sir kaya nung nakuha ko ininspect ko agad sa store lahat ng corners at buti nalang smooth lahat, same color din sa pix. yung nakuha ko walnut

Meron lang ako napansin nung nilabas sa box pati yung mga sawdust meron pa hahaha... parang kagagawa lang ng karpentero pero sa quality perfect naman gawa nila, at yung packaging masasabi ko save na save sya, may mga 3" allowances lahat ng corner. kaya imagine nalang yung 2 boxes ang laki2 buti nakasya sa avanza  ;D