Author Topic: What speakers to get? Hyperaudio Mod Sakura AV200 + ???  (Read 1201 times)

Offline iamstormchaser

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
What is the upper limit of this lil amp that could? I like the Mission Mx3 but would driving something like this be a bit too much?

I'm inclined to squeeze the best I can from the amp and staying within the confines of it's abilities. But then again when are we ever satisfied. G.A.S is still know to be incurable.  >:D

What can you speakers can you suggest? It'll be paired with either an RP1 or RP3.

Well i hope you guys find time to chime in. I hope I placed this at the right forum. Thank you for the patience admins.

Offline nods

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind. Rewind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: What speakers to get? Hyperaudio Mod Sakura AV200 + ???
« Reply #1 on: Jan 01, 2014 at 11:37 PM »
I've heard it with the Dali, Mission and KEF speakers of Master Rene.  I prefer the floorstanding Dali.

I've also read that quite a few have paired it with Anthony Audio speakers, with good results.

The nice thing about the amp is it is small enough to lug around.  Just bring it with you when you go speaker hunting. 

If you decide to try it with the Goldenears of AVShop, pa audition na rin ;)
Getting to audiophile status, one small step at a time.

Offline Gino

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Audiophiliac
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: What speakers to get? Hyperaudio Mod Sakura AV200 + ???
« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2014 at 09:32 AM »
The amp is not incredibly revealing so just about any speaker with compatible
power handling will do. What you do get with higher end speakers is they being future proof. Should you upgrade your front end setup, you know your speakers are capable. But for the time being not critical.