DVD Forum > Online Shopping

Bad Experience with LBC

(1/9) > >>

titor:
I'm not sure if this is the right section but if not please move it appropriately.

I'm quite upset with LBC for not delivering the item i bought here.

I got a hard drive with contents from one of the sellers here and asked him to ship it out since meetup places were not convenient for me. I have no issues with the seller this is the 3rd HDD i got from him and will get from him again.

1/15 - deal was closed I deposited 4,100 for a used WD Green 2TB. Deposited the amount late in the afternoon so I didn't expect the item until till 1/17.
1/16 - checked on their website and they attempted to deliver but house was closed. As I wasn't expecting the item I asked the family to pick me up at the office for dinner.
1/17- I was expecting the item to be re-delivered so I told the wifey and yaya to keep an eye for the courier. But none arrived. but when I checked on their website it was posted that house was closed. Called their hotline and was advised that it will deliver on Saturday 1/18. Ok fine...
1/18- called their hotline and was told that it was out for delivery. I asked if I could just pick up the item. I was advised that the branch handling this was LBC at the LPV building Buendia which was just 2 blocks away from the office. But was advised not to go there since it's out for delivery and their CS does not know the number of that branch. Night came and no delivery. Status pending. (crap) called their hotline again and was advised that deliveries are limited on Saturdays.  >:( >:( >:(
1/19 - called the hotline and told them to expedite the delivery and was guaranteed that it will arrive on Monday.
1/20 - Status was out for delivery and at 7:00PM there was still none so I called again and file for a complaint. The idiot I spoke with denied me escalation and refused to give me a complaint number since the status was out for delivery even if it's 7PM. The website updated at 9PM with a status of PENDING. I was already in rage so I called and complained in their FB page. Got an escalation ticket number and said they will deliver today (1/21). According to their FB admin if I opt to pick it up it will take another 2-3 days before I can get the item. WTF!!!

coincidentally I sent an item using 2GO on Saturday 1/18 to Davao for my uncle and it arrived Monday 1/20 given that the weather is very bad in Mindanao due to Agaton and LBC could not deliver an item from QC-Makati.

I'm not sure if this is isolated but if you check on their FB page on their ads all the comments there are a ton of complaints. A friend of mine also saw the post and said he sent a package to Cagayan de Oro and ended up in Bulacan and he was the one who had to retrieve the item (Air Jordan 4)

jpmiv:
LBC refused to accept an amplifier that my brother was sending to my dad. They said they don't accept anything with powerful magnets. My brother went to JRS and no questions were asked. The amp arrived after two days. Since then we've done all our shipping via JRS even though their branches are few and far between. Cheaper too.

titor:
Ang maganda lang sa LBC ay maraming branches. But I think they've eaten more than they could chew. I know I'm not going to bend any of their sales but I will never use them again. And I'll ask sellers I deal with if they don't use it for my transaction.

titor:
Finally after 7 phone calls. I got my hard drive. no thanks to LBC. I had to pick up the item. No apology was given when i got there... crappy service indeed. Buti nalang napigilan ko sarili ko mag wild dun.

xgh0st12x:
ive been using Xend for small items lately... cheap and may pick up service pa. panalo pa yung unliweight nila.
one time pa lang ako naka experience ng 3 day delay sa manila to visayas service nila.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version