DVD Forum > General DVD Discussion

Blu Ray Atmos Question

(1/2) > >>

Armz316:
Greetings everyone!  This topic was originally started by ErwinG7. Just would like to update this topic.  There are currently 50 titles on blu ray which has Dolby Atmos.  Starting with Transformers Age of Extinction and Star Wars the force awakens.  :-)  Thanks and God bless everyone!  Happy weekend everyone.

traveler69:

--- Quote from: Armz316 on Jan 07, 2017 at 04:25 PM ---Greetings everyone!  This topic was originally started by ErwinG7. Just would like to update this topic.  There are currently 50 titles on blu ray which has Dolby Atmos.  Starting with Transformers Age of Extinction and Star Wars the force awakens.  :-)  Thanks and God bless everyone!  Happy weekend everyone.

--- End quote ---

Well, technically now it's nearly 60 (there would be more if the streaming versions are included).  See the official list here:

https://www.dolby.com/us/en/experience/dolby-atmos/bluray-and-streaming.html

My current favorites are: Mad Max Fury Road and Gravity.

I hope the list gets longer soon!

Armz316:
Well said and spot on kind Sir!  :-)  it will take 5 to 6 years for prices to drop too. :-)

kimcadz:
Please advise where can inpurchase blue ray atmos titles in the philippines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Columbia:

--- Quote from: kimcadz on Jul 03, 2017 at 06:28 AM ---Please advise where can inpurchase blue ray atmos titles in the philippines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

If you want to buy Blu ray just because of it's Atmos audio, pm Sir Phillip (Anya618). But if you want to pick a title, select one from the link above this post and order from sir Phillip..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version