Author Topic: Shopee.ph  (Read 55831 times)

Offline frequenzy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
Re: Shopee.ph
« Reply #420 on: May 06, 2024 at 10:48 AM »
Platinum member ako sa shopee, and I normally use J&T express since kabisado na ng rider yung address namin. Yung YTO may problema ata sila sa riders, minsan sobrang tagal naka stuck sa distribution center yung items.

Online Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 264
« Reply #421 on: May 06, 2024 at 03:21 PM »
...And just now, YTO posted a "failed delivery attempt" on the app.  He posted a proof of delivery that he had called my phone a few times yet I did not get a single missed call. 

As the delivery address is an office building, he could have asked the guard or the font desk about the delivery. They were given a heads up to expect the delivery and it was obvious that no one came to drop off the package.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Offline jjjeronimo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1222
« Reply #422 on: Yesterday at 10:42 AM »
Between Shopee and Lazada, generally mas mabilis ang delivery sa Lazada.  Comparing LEX and SPX, sa SPX, minsan nasa Delivery Warehouse na supposedly, inaabot pa ng ilang araw bago mag out for delivery.  Par for the course lang if via J&T ang courier.

Offline ALICE GO

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #423 on: Yesterday at 12:55 PM »
MGA idiotng seller sa Shoppee that wastes your time and effort: Those who sell t-shirts with, say, a Barry Manilow or Huey Lewis & The News design. These sellers has that "alphabetical" trade name na hindi mabasa and all are based on Mainland China. These time-wasters will not honor your order and shrugs off notifying you that you're not worthy to be served. Iilan lang naman ang ganito as I have took a lot of 80's-inspired rock band t-shirts from other Mainland China vendors (Eurythmics, Tears For Fears, ABC, MIchael Jackson, etc.), but the giveaway mark of the deadbeat sellers are those who featured this tisoy model posing alone. Yung may lalaki at babae posing side by side, okey yun, the boy has an Asian face, the girl looks like a mulatta or a very light-skinned black.
Then there is the Epson printer ink seller, specifically yung ribbon cartridge, na manloloko. Once ordered P14K worth of these merchandise and the thing that was delivered to us is a pouch that looks like it contains some crumpled paper rolled with thin layers of bubble wrap. Good thing away makisakay sa panloloko yung Shoppee delivery man, and the thing got returned with no fuzz.
Another Shoppee pests are Malaysia-based vendors who will not honor the normal/SOP COD payment scheme but instead will only served with a money-first policy. Bakit lumalabas yung mga ganung tao sa Shoppee.PH when they're collectively paranoid?
Isa pang mga idiot sa Shoppee ay yung magsi-served ng items na luma na, ang iba may bukbok, or severely shop-soiled. Yung di mabili sa brick and mortar shop nila sa Shoppee ipagbibili, malas ka pag ganun ang napagbilhan mo.
Another unethical examples ay yung nagbibenta ng jeans or dress, which will arrived to you na may kalakip na disappointment, because the jeans or polo or shirt or underwear or shoes you received is UNDERSIZED. Di mo magamit at kung isauli mo man its a hassle, sayang ang panahon at pamasahe at mapabilad ka sa init just to plea to J & T to take back these unwanted merchandise na undersized na ampangit pa pala ng quality at the same time.
Another are deceptive sellers who will send an item na hindi kapareha doon sa picture nila. Once took satin ribbons from a Mainlander who showed a normall roll of ribbon with the usual plastic or paper core, noong dumating walang core ang ribbon nakatupi sila and has not even reached the normal 33 yard length. Pesteng yawa na seller ang ganun, as is a seller na kulang ang pinadalang items but won't refund the difference, nagt-tengang kawali na lang.....