Home Theater > November HiFi Show 2018

Hifi Show AmpGaling Shootout!

<< < (14/16) > >>

JojoD818:
went up talaga to 634 to see you and the gang. nakakatakot lang pumunta sa inyo kasi panay harang nun mga models at pinapapasok kami sa room for free taste daw. ;D

RacksRUs:
Should have been there, my only gripe is alanganin sa sweldo / bonus yung hifi show.

tony:

--- Quote from: JojoD818 on Nov 14, 2018 at 04:51 PM ---went up talaga to 634 to see you and the gang. nakakatakot lang pumunta sa inyo kasi panay harang nun mga models at pinapapasok kami sa room for free taste daw. ;D

--- End quote ---

eto sya, from marikina.....

tony:
OK boys and girls, what are the lessons that we learned joining shows like these?

1. it is not the gears themselves as they are supposed to disappear with the music playing...
2. room treatment plays a big role..
3. tuning the system is much a science in itself...this year i got to appreciate the work of John Allegre, our sound engineer....
4. this year we proved that multi-amping is the way to go if you want a system with wide, linear bandwidth...

so in concluding, shoot outs will never reveal the true worth of any equipment unless you use it in tandem with other gears....

you do not listen to amplifiers nor speakers alone, you listen to the music,
and when your gears have disappeared with the music, then you know you are in music heaven.....

mykel18:

--- Quote from: JojoD818 on Nov 14, 2018 at 12:09 PM ---Norms!!! Yup isa ka na dun sir! Happy to meet you finally. Maraming salamat sa inyo ni Michael ha, sulit ang pagod natin lahat sir!

--- End quote ---

It was nice meeting you Sir Jojo! Kita kita ulet sa mga susunod pang events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version